People can apply online for an E Shram card by visiting on the official website of eshram.gov.in. There are more than 28 crore citizens of India who are registered with the E shram online portal.
This is a national database of unrecognized workers which is also known as NDUW. Registered workers will get the benefit of various Future schemes for workers under the Ministry of Labour and employment.
Today we will share with you come-to-get information regarding E Shram card self-registration 2023, How to download the card. what is the benefit of E shram card, Schemes under E shram card, etc?
What E Shram Card 2023
The ministry of labor and employment has launched the online portal for registration of online E Shram cards.
This ministry is very e actively working for the Welfare of labor as well as small employees in India for many years.
As we know everything is going to be digitalized, Hance the ministry has also launched an online portal to reach labor and employees through online mode.
The following are not eligible for e-Shram Card 2022
- Corporate sector
- Government inquiry
By providing such details the government will identify their targeted unrecognized labours and will make welfare schemes for those.
- Online tutors
- migrant workers
- building workers
- sewing machine operators
- and many more can apply for this scheme.
Benefits of E-Shram Card ( Online Apply)
- Citizens will get direct registration on Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana by applying E-shram online where they will reach life insurance up to 200000 rupees.
- It is the initiative of the Government of India where citizens can apply online. after collecting the database government can easily look out for the affected sector of labour which needs more help from the government,
- government can individually find out their specific targeted labours and unrecognised worker for various schemes of the Labour Department.
- The government only knows that worker who is working in any recognised sector. after this scheme, the government will also get information and data from various unrecognised workers in India.
- It will be easy for the government to make policies for unrecognised sector workers for their social welfare air and health facilities.
- There are more than 10 stakeholders affiliated with E Shram, Including the Ministry of Labour and Employment, the Ministry of Electronics and information technology, State and union territory Government of India, Worker Face irritation Central and field operators and so many private sectors are also taking a stake in this scheme. They can select their targeted workers and get them to benefit from their schemes and policies for particular sectors.
- All the future policies and welfare schemes especially for workers will directly benefit all the registered citizens of the E shram portal
Also Read [Apply ] ई श्रम पोर्टल | E-Shram Portal 2022 | ई श्रमिक कार्ड डाउनलोड
Online Application Procedure for E Shram Card 2023 @eshram.gov.in
Interested candidates can apply online for e shram card. the registration procedure is straightforward, so you can self-register on the portal.
Before applying we are providing you details of eligible candidates who can apply for this card and also providing essential documents which will be e important at the time of registration.
Step1: E Shram Card: Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The age group of applicants should be between 16 to 59 years.
- And The applicant should not a part of any recognised sector.
- The applicants should have verified by Aadhar card.
- A mobile number is public and should be registered with their Aadhar card.
- The account number should be registered with an Aadhar card.
Step2: Essential Documents for E shram Card
- The applicant should have a valid mobile number.
- email ID.
- bank account number
- IFSC code of Bank
- Aadhar card.
- pan card.
- passport-size photo.
- Passbook of a bank account.
Step3: E Shram Card Online Registration (2023)
- First of all visit the official website of E Shram.
- Click this link for visiting directly on the website.
- After that, you will reach the dashboard of the website where you can see various services.
- After that, you have to click on Register On eShram.
Step3: Complete Mobile Registration
- Now you have to enter your mobile number which is registered with your Aadhar number
- After that, you have to fill in the code which will be shown on the screen.
- now click on the link to send OTP.
- The system will generate an automatic password on your registered mobile number. you have to fill in the code in the Dashboard of the website.
Step4: Personal Details
- After that, you will reach a new application form where you have to fill in your details such as your name mobile number email ID, address, and photos.
Step5: Educational Details
- After that, you have to fill in your educational qualification. you are requested to fill in your all qualifications.
- For example, if you are a postgraduate person then you should add your matriculation, Senior Secondary result, graduation result, post-graduation result, additional diplomas, certificate etc.
Step6: Select Occupation
- After that, you have to select your occupation. this will be your primary occupation which means the work you do for life. after that, you can select your secondary occupation as many as you can.
Step7: Add Bank Details
- Now enter your bank details such as account number, Bank name, IFSC code, and registered mobile number with your Aadhar card. select if your bank is registered with your Aadhar card.
- ( if your bank account is not registered with your Aadhar card, then you have to link your Aadhaar card with your bank after the registration procedure)
- After this, you can click on the preview button. where you can see your all details on one page.
- If you find any corrections then you can change Aaj Andre correctly.
- After all the corrections click on the.
Final Step: Download your UAN Card
- Now you will get your UAN card.
- Click on the card to download it to your device. after that, you can take a printout of your card for further procedure.
Update my eShram Card Online
If you have added any wrong information or mistyped any data, then you can correct your information anytime.
for this, you have to visit on the official website of E shram card.
- After that click on the already registered button.
- Now you have to fill in your mobile number (as per your UAN card).
- Captcha Code.
- Enter OTP.
- After that, you can update your information in E shram card
- After correcting all the information, you can click on the save button.
FAQs of E-shram card
>Any citizen of India who is not registered with any recognised Sector.
>A person who is not directly paying the income tax from his salary is generally e known as a person who is working in an Unrecognised sector.
>Tailors, Barbar, Farmer, tutors, vendors, carpenters, painters, construction workers, factory workers, labour etc can apply for E shram card
>The government is accepting online application forms for E-shram cards.
>Or the government will make various schemes for labours and the unemployed by accepting the data of eShram.
>If your candidature has been selected for any welfare schemes then you will be notified on your mobile number through SMS.
eShram card is also known as a UAN card. You can download it by visiting 1 official website of eShram. enter your Aadhar card number, mobile number, and date of birth. after you will receive OTP on your mobile number. then you can download your UAN card.