Download Application Form PDF: The Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED) of the Gujarat government has been providing benefits to SC/ST or Backward Caste citizens. Now the government has brought Manav Garima Yojana.
The Manav Garima Yojana provides a tool kit for small businesses with a view that you can grow your business easily.
Here is today’s post on the Gujarat Scheme E-Manava Garima Scheme we will walk you through the details of the scheme, benefits, list of kits, application form, and online application.
Please read till the end so that you can avoid mistakes.
The previous chief minister of state, Vijay Rupani launched the Manav Garima Yojana. The Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED) implements the scheme.
The scheme provides instrumental support for small businesses like tailors, barbers, cobblers, plumbers, and other 20+ businesses.
This is why it is called Manav Garima (Dignity) because the dignity of a person is defined by his/her work.
The scheme offers benefits to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes and Minorities, and Immovable and Immovable Persons.
If you want to avail the benefit of the scheme then you have to fill out the following form and then upload it on the online application.
- Manav Garima Form PDF
- Self Declaration Form
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajri : School Attendance (Guide)
- AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 online check (Utara) Land Record
- iKhedut Portal Yojana (ખેડૂતલક્ષી યોજના) iKisan Gujarat
The Objective Of The Scheme
The coronavirus lockdown hurt the lower classes of humanity. To address this issue, the Gujarati government launched the Manav Garima Yojana.
Manav Garima Yojana’s primary goal is to support entrepreneurship to create jobs for the program’s beneficiaries.
The state’s economic situation will also improve with the successful implementation of this plan.
The Manav Garima Yojana also lowers the state’s unemployment rate.
|Name of scheme||Gujarat Manav Garima Scheme|
|Department||Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Objectives||Provide tool kit for small business|
|Beneficiary||ગુજરાત પછાત વર્ગ|
|Official Website||esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in ||
The government will provide the Tool Kit under the scheme for the following work/business.
- Link work
- Scenting work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- The plumber
- Beauty parlor
- Electrical Appliances Repairing
- Agricultural blacksmithing/welding work
- A broom maker
- Milk and curd seller
- A fishmonger
- Making papad
- Making pickles
- Sale of hot, and cold drinks, snacks
- Puncture kit
- Flour Meal
- Masala meal
- Mobile Repairing
- Hair cutting (barber work)
Eligibility Criteria For Scheme
The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 60 years.
Scheduled caste people whose annual limit is ₹ 1,20,000 in rural areas and ₹ 1,20,000 in urban areas. 1,50,000 have.
There is no income limit for Scheduled Castes.
If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed of the benefit under this scheme earlier, then the benefit under this scheme is not eligible again.
Documents Required For Scheme
- Aadhar ID
- Feeding card
- A document proving residency (such as an electricity bill, license, lease agreement, election card, or property card)
- An illustration of the applicant’s caste
- Typical annual income example
- proof of research
- Evidence of any relevant occupational training Affidavit (Notarized Affidavit) Agreement
If you want to apply for the scheme then you must have to fill out the form. You can download the form online from the official website.
After downloading the form, you have to take a print of it and then fill out and again upload it on the portal.
Here are steps on how you can download the form.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the e-Samaj Kalyan Portal For Manav Garima Yojana 2023.
- On the homepage, you can click on Director Scheduled Caste Welfare OR Director Developing Caste Welfare.
- On that page, you can see Manav Garima Yojana Application Form.
- Click on it and download it.
- Below we have provided the link to the form.
Note: The Manav Garima Yojana is closed for recent time
You can download the Application Form. On this form, you have to fill in the following information:
- Aridar’s Full Name
- Name of Japata/Pajat of Aridar
- Jajat of Aridar
- A sub-domestic of Aridar
- Date of birth of Aridar
- Aridar’s gender
- mobile no
- phone number
- Address of Aridar
- Permanent Address of Aridar
- Application Details
- Has vocational training been taken?
- Number of family members
- Number of earning members of the family
- Total annual income from all the diseases of Aridar’s family:
- Is Aridar’s business ongoing or about to start?
If want to check the ગુજરાત પછાત વર્ગ વિકાસ નિગમ Manav Garima Yojana on SJE Official website then follow the following steps:
- Firstly go to the official portal of the SJED @www.sje.gujarat.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on આર્થિક ઉત્કર્ષ option.
- Now you will jump to another page where you will see a different list of schemes.
- Click on માનવ ગરીમા યોજના (ગુજરાત પછાત વર્ગ વિકાસ નિગમ) option.
- You will jump to another page if the scheme has not been closed.
- There you can apply for the scheme.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the Government.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Your Application Status link.
- Now the status-checking page will open in front of you where you have to enter your application number and application date.
- After this, you have to click on the ‘View Status’ button.
- As soon as you click on the mentioned link, the status of the application will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
>Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
>Economically Backward Classes
>Minorities and Immovable and Immovable Persons
To take advantage of this scheme, one has to go to “E-Samaj Kalyani” Portugal and fill out the online form of Manav Garima Yojana and submit the Aadhaar proof.
Presently the annual income for Mayagada Rural Development is Rs. 1,20,000/- and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban areas.
At present, tool kits are provided under Manav Garima Yojana for Rs.25,000.
Beneficiaries are provided with tool kits of the business selected in the online application.
Yes, the experience certificate has to be uploaded online.
Only one person from a family can get benefits under this scheme.