PayManager Portal is available for all the servants and officers in the Rajasthan government. The government has started this portal to provide various salary-related services including monthly sleep, and pay slips. Tax Information, DA Arrear, Bonus, Arrears and Leave encashment Bills.
The central and state governments are establishing and creating online portals for government servants and officers.
This step is forwarding in your to achieve the digital India mission. It will bring transparency to the Financial Services Departments.
Today we will discuss in Our article complete information on Pay Manager Rajasthan.
We will cover the Rajasthan PRI pay manager, How do log in to pay manager Rajasthan? What are the facilities which will be provided in this online portal? How to register HOD, Bank register, DDO registration, employee login etc.
So, read our article because it will solve all the salary-related problems of government employees and officers in Rajasthan.
PayManager Portal Rajasthan
The portal is running under the ministry of finance, Rajasthan. Which is specially designed for Government employees and officers of Rajasthan state.
They can use this portal and get information on their salary-related queries including What is the pay scale? How much tax will be deducted from their salary? What is the status of DA Arrear, They can get information about their bonus.
PayManager is very helpful for employees to serve bill payment-related services. Employees will not face any delay in their salaries after launching this portal and it will minimise the probability of mistakes in preparing salary bills for employees.
Firstly we will share with you the login type of the PayManager portal. DDO, employees, banks and HOD Can login into this portal. We are explaining every step of the login pay manager Rajasthan portal.
PayManager Portal Login: Who Can Log In
Government employees and their heads of department, employees of banks and other offices can log in through the PayManager portal but they have to log in differently according to their login type.
#1 Employee Login
Employees of the Rajasthan government can log in to the PayManager portal by using their unique user id and password.
They can check their monthly salaries status, total tax list, their bonus deduction and other salary and payment bill-related services through login PayManager portal.
#2 DDO login
The DDO can prepare salary slips of employees, DA deduction, leave encashment, retirement bill, PVC will surrender bills etc.
Through this portal. Generally, DDO can be an employee who works for any department and also prepares salary slips for employees. So they can use booth login services DDO login and employee login.
#3 HOD login:
The HOD Is a term which is used for Head Of Department. HOD login is also known as department login.
The head of the department can check salary-related information of their employees through login in this portal. The Head can check salary-related issues of employees and resolve them at their level.
#4 Bank login:
The bank can use login facilities to deposit the salary of employees to their respective bank accounts.
The bank can monitor the salary and tax-related information of employees and also transfer the PDF information of employees to other government offices.
How can I login in PayManager Portal?
- Government employees of Rajasthan state can use this portal, through their respective user id and password which will be provided in their department.
- After that, you have to visit the official website of Pay manager Rajasthan.
- You can also use this link to visit directly. https://paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Now you can see various login types which have been discussed above. You have to click on the Employee link
- Now enter your User Id and password.
- After that, you have to enter the given captcha code and click on login.
- Once you have logged in, you can access the service of the PayManager portal related to salary slips.
Services under Employee Login Section
#1: Check GA55 Details
You can check your GA55 details. GA55 is a form which is filled by every employee and they have to submit it to their DDOs, DDO collects these forms and prepares salary slips for employees. You can download your GA55 form by login into this portal.
Once you log in, click on the employee section and after that click on the pay slip.
There are many services under this link including the GA55 form, you have to find the link for the GA55 form and click on the link to download it.
#2: Pay Slip Under PayManager
Pay slip is available in this portal, you have to log in with your user id and password to locate it. Once you enter the login details you can see the pop-up link for the Salary slip.
You have to click on this link and enter your salary details including month, year, month and date. Now click the download link to download your pay slip.
#3: PayManager DDO Login Process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pay Manager Rajasthan.
- You can see various login options on the website that board, you have to select only the DDO login portal.
- Enter your user id and password after clicking on did your login portal?
- In the end, you have to enter the captcha code which will be shown on the screen.
- now you can click on the login button and access various DDO-related services including preparing the salary slip of employees, Maintaining salary slip another finance-related service of employees.
Registration Procedure Of Banks Under PayManger
Bank officers and employees can also access this website for banking-related services. if you are not registering with the payment manager through your bank then you have to follow this procedure:
- Visit the official website of Pay Manager Rajasthan.
- Click on the Bank registration link which will be shown on the dashboard of the PayManager portal.
- After that, you will reach a new dashboard where you have to fill out a descriptive application form online mode.
- You can see the screenshot of the online form above. you have to enter the details such as your name, username, user type, bank code, address, email, phone number, password etc.
- After that, you have to verify your mobile number as the portal will send an OTP message to your mobile number which has to be filled in on the website.
- Now you can access the website by using your user id and password.
PayManager HOD Registration
HOD is also known as Head of Department. Heads can use this portal to monitor the employees and can solve the issues of salary slips. Follow this procedure to log in to your HOD Portal.
- Visit the pay manager website.
- After that, you will reach the dashboard of the PayManager website. Click on the link for HOD registration.
- Once you have collected the link you will reach a new page where you have to fill out a detailed online form for registration as HOD of your department.
- You have to select your department from the given list in online registration.
- After that, you have to enter your IFMS username. IFMS is a government-supported financial-related Online portal which maintains the service and salary slips of Government employees.
- After verification of your IFMS username, you have to enter your employment I.D number which will be provided in your department.
- enter your name, and email ID and the mobile
- system will generate an OTP message on your email id as well as field mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and verify yourself.
- After that, your HOD registration will be successfully completed. you can access the HOD login by entering your user id and password.
FAQs: PayManager Rajasthan
You have to log in through your user id and password in the employee login section. after that you can see employee details, Now you can see various information in this section including the GA55 form. Click on the link and download your GA55 form.
It is a portal which is started by the Finance Ministry of Rajasthan to provide salary-related services to their state-level government servant. All the employees who are working in the Rajasthan government can use this online water to check their salary slips, bill pay, GA55 and other services by using this portal.