Mahabocw 2022 | Mahabocw Online Registration 2022 | Mahabocw @mahabocw.in
Maharashtra Government is accepting Online Registration for construction and building workers. Eligible candidates can apply for this on the official website of the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board.
Citizens who are living in Maharashtra State can apply online for this scheme.
Every registered worker will get various facilities essential for a normal life such as:
- Health facilities for Workers
- Educational facilities for children of workers
- Social welfare services
- and other financial facilities for all workers
We are providing you with complete information regarding www mahabocw gov including the step-by-step procedure of online registration, benefits of worker registration at @mahabocw.in, the procedure for renewing of worker application form etc.
Mahabocw Online Worker Registration Scheme (Bandhkam Kamgar)
The government of India has decided to establish a capture board or department for workers of building and other construction work to provide them with the benefits of various schemes which are launched only for them.
Maharashtra Government has created a separate board named as Maharashtra Building And Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board (MahaBOCW) to ensure the health and safety of the largest community of workers in the state and provide them with all the facilities to bring them into the mainstream such as educational scholarships, loans, health facilities, financial support to workers and many other services.
If you are a person who lives in Maharashtra and works as a construction worker/building worker then you can apply for this scheme.
We are providing you with complete registration information, eligibility, required documents and other information in the article below.
Objectives of Mahabocw Online Registration Scheme 2022-23
Maharashtra state is one of the biggest states in India in the aspect of property as well as population, and there are many construction workers.
So, the government want to provide them with all the basic facilities which enable any person to grow in their life such as health facilities, financial support, educational facilities, social welfare facilities etc.
We are listing some other objectives of the Online Registration scheme for the welfare of workers
- Make it easy to Online Registration for all construction workers.
- Reaching out to the Construction Workers and collecting data from them at their work site.
- Easy submission of claim application.
- Improved Service Delivery of Welfare Schemes.
- Disbursement of benefits directly to the Bank Account through DBT.
- Increase the number of registrations of Construction workers by reaching their construction site.
- Bringing in operational efficiency.
- Unique registration numbers of Registered Construction Workers.
- Online workflow-based approval of registration by the approving authority.
- Advanced analytics for improvements in Welfare Management.
Some Other Maharashtra Government Initiatives
- PoCRA Yojana 2022: 15 जिलों के लगभग 5000 गांवों को लाभ [रजिस्ट्रेशन]
- Mahabhulekh 7/12 Maharashtra Satbara (Mahabhumi)
- MHADA lottery scheme 2022: online registration & benefits [Pune last date]
Mahabocw Online Registration Important Notes [Bandhkam Worker]
The government is accepting online entries for building and construction worker registration forms.
If you are planning to fill out this form online then you have to read the eligibility criteria for filling out an online form and which documents should be carried at the time of registration.
So before applying you should prepare these things
Eligibility Criteria For Mahabocw Online Registration
- A worker should be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- A worker must be working for more than 90 days in the last 12 months.
- A worker should be a residence of Maharashtra
Documents required for Mahabocw Online Registration
To get registered with the board, form -V has to be filled out and submitted along with the following documents.
- Proof of Age
- 90 days working certificate
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
Registration Fees of Mahabocw
Registration fee- Rs. 25/- and Annual subscription for 5 years -Rs. 60/- and a Monthly subscription of Rs.1/-
How To Mahacow Online Registration 2022
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mahabocw or you can Directly visit by clicking on this link https://mahabocw.in/
- After that, you will be reached on the Dashboard of the website where you can see the link for registration
- You have to click on the construction worker registration link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to fill in your District name, Aadhar number and mobile number.
- After that, you will reach an online application form
- Fill in your all details carefully including
- Your name
- Mobile number
- PAN card number
- Aadhaar number
- Your working details
- Personal details
- Banking details etc
- After that, You have to fill in your employment status.
- Add your working details.
- After adding your details you have to fill in your employer details. Such as
- Name of the employer
- Name of the company
- Type of work
- Address of the workplace
- Day of joining etc.
- After filling in your all detail you have to upload the proof of your details. We have attached the screenshot of the document which should be uploaded.
- Upload your following proofs
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Proof of age
- Photocopy home passbook
- Certificate of 90 days working and
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- After that, you have to click on the disclaimer link. and read all the terms and conditions.
- In the end, you have to click on the save link
- Now the system will send an OTP to your mobile number to verify your application.
Mahacow Scheme List 2022
#1: Social Welfare Schemes
|Name of Scheme||Eligibility||Download Link|
|Reimbursement of Rs 30,000/- for first marriage expenses||Marriage Certificate and affidavit for first marriage||Download Form|
|Mid-day meal Scheme||Demand letter in prescribed format||Download Form|
|PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana||Child’s school id card||Download Form|
|PM Jeevan Jyoti Vima Yojana||Guaranteed in prescribed format||Download from|
|PM Suraksha Vima Yojana||Guaranteed in prescribed format||Download Form|
|Recognition of Prior Learning training||Guaranteed in prescribed format||Download Form|
|Financial Assistance of 51,000/- rs. On the marriage of the daughter of a worker||Daughter marriage certificate|
Ration cardAadhar card
#2: Education Scheme for workers
|1 to 7 class 2500/yr8 to 10 class 5000/yr||More than 75% of the attendance||Download|
|10 to 12 10,000/yr||More than 50% of marks||Download|
|11 to 12 class 10,000||Marksheet of 11 or 12||Download|
|Degree course 20,000/yr||Marksheet of school passing certificate||Download|
|Medical Degree 1,00,000/-Engineering 60,000/-||Marksheet of school passing certificate||Download|
|PG course 25,000/yr||Marksheet of school passing certificate||Download|
|Reimbursement of MSCIT||MS-CIT certificate||Download|
there are some more schemes for workers who are registered in Mahabocw Including Health Care facilities and financial facilities. you can visit this link to view all the welfare schemes of Mahabocw
Mahabocw Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of difficulty during the online application or after the application you can directly contact with following contact numbers
(022) 2657-2631, (022) 2657-2632
EMAIL: [email protected]
Maharashtra Building And Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board. 5th Floor, MMTC House, Plot C-22, E-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(E), Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra
The Mahabocw have also introduced a district-wise contact list for helpline numbers.
You can visit this link and select your district to get the helpline number of your district.
FAQ of Mahabocw
>First of all, visit the official website or click on this link to visit directly:
>Online Application Status Check.
>After that fill in your application details and Aadhar card number and the system will show your application status.
Click on this link: Online Renewal. After that fill in your personal details on the website. at the and submit your application for renewal.
You have to pay 25/- rupees Through online mode at the time of submitting your application.
After that, you have to pay 1 Rupee for the yearly subscription.