1st To 11 Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Form | Kendriya Vidyalaya Online | Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24 | Apply Online KVS Admission 2023-24
Apply Online KVS Admission 2023-24: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) admissions are open for classes I to XII. Eligibility criteria for admission include age limit and educational qualifications, which vary for different classes. Required documents for admission include birth certificate, residence proof, and academic records.
The admission process involves an online registration followed by a lottery system. Priority is given to children of central government employees, followed by children of ex-servicemen, and then to the general public. The admission schedule is announced annually on the KVS website, and parents are advised to keep track of important dates and procedures.
New KVS latest update
KVS Admission 2023-24
|article name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24|
|Class||1st to 12th Class|
|KVS Online Admission Form 2023-24 Start Date||27 March 2023|
|Last Date||17 April 2023|
|Documents Required||Transfer Certificate, Passing Certificate, Birth Certificate and More|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2023 24
शैक्षिक सत्र 2023-24 हेतु प्रवेश सूचना।— Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (@KVS_HQ) March 22, 2023
Admission Notice for Academic Year 2023-24.#KV #Admission #KendriyaVidyalaya pic.twitter.com/QvOESK9Af0
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Admision 2023-24
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced the Admission Process for the academic session 2023-24. The interested candidates can apply for admission to any class between 1st to 12th. The admission process has already started and the application forms will be available in March 2023.
The admission priority is given to the applicants belonging to Defence Category, followed by Central Government Employees, and finally to the Unreserved Categories. The applicants must ensure that they fill the Admission Form before the last date, which is mentioned below.
There are certain age limits for each class and specific requirements that the applicants must fulfill to be eligible for admission. As an eligibility criterion, the applicants must have passed the previous class from a recognized board, and the certificate should be issued to them.
To ensure a smooth admission process, applicants are advised to carefully read and understand the instructions before filling out the admission form. It is also essential to provide accurate and complete information while filling out the form.
In conclusion, KVS Admission 2023-24 is a great opportunity for students to get admission to a renowned educational institution. Applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit their applications before the last date.
Eligibility for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission requaird age: Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that are run by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). Admission to these schools is primarily reserved for the children of central government employees, but some seats are also available to the general public.
The eligibility criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission vary depending on the category of the applicant. Here are the different categories and their eligibility criteria:
- Central Government Employees: Children of central government employees are eligible for admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas if the parent has been transferred to the city where the school is located. If the parent is not transferred but is posted in the city, the child is eligible only if the parent is likely to be posted in the city for at least three years.
- Armed Forces Personnel: Children of armed forces personnel are eligible for admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas if the parent is posted in the city where the school is located.
- Private/General Candidates: A limited number of seats are available for private or general candidates. These seats are filled through a lottery system. The eligibility criteria for private candidates vary depending on the class for which admission is sought.
For admission to Class I, the child must be at least 5 years old as on 31st March of the academic year in which admission is sought.
For admission to Class II to IX, the child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
For admission to Class XI, the child must have passed Class X from a recognized board with the required percentage of marks.
Eligibility for KVS Admission 2023-24 Class 2 to 9
|SN||Class||KVS Admission 2023-24 Age Limit|
|1||1st Class||5-7 Years|
|2||2nd Class||6-8 Years|
|3||3rd Class||7-9 Years|
|4||4th Class||8-10 Years|
|5||5th Class||9-11 Years|
|6||6th Class||10-12 Years|
|7||7th Class||11-13 Years|
|8||8th Class||12-14 Years|
|9||9th Class||13-15 Years|
|10||10th Class||14-16 Years|
|11||11th Class||15-17 Years|
|12||12th Class||16-18 Years|
Registration (sign-up) of first-time user
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form 2023-24 for Class 1
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24 for Class 1: Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1. However, I can provide you with general information on the application process for Kendriya Vidyalaya admissions.
To apply for admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya for Class 1, parents or guardians need to follow the guidelines provided by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). The admission process usually begins in the month of March-April and the admission forms can be obtained from the school’s official website or the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan’s website.
The eligibility criteria for admission to Class 1 are as follows:
- The child must have completed 5 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought.
- For Class 1 admission, there is no written or oral test.
- Admission will be granted based on the availability of seats, and the admission priority will be given to children of Central Government employees, followed by children of state government employees, and then to others.
- The documents required for admission include the child’s birth certificate, a passport-sized photograph of the child, and proof of residence.
It is important to note that the admission process and eligibility criteria may vary slightly depending on the specific Kendriya Vidyalaya that you are applying to.
FAQs: Kvs Admission 2023
application fee However, they will have to only pay for the computer fees and VVN which is Rs 500.
kvs admission 2023 24 last date Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2023-24 will commence at 10:00 am on 27.03.2023 and will close at 07:00 pm on 17.04.2023