The chief minister of Gujarat Shri Bhupendrabhai Rajnikantbhai Patel has announced Niramay Gujarat Yojana in November 2021. All the citizens of Gujarat who are above 30 years old will benefit from this scheme. Niramay Yojana is state level Health Care scheme which is officially announced by CM Gujrat.
The Chief Minister has announced that the government will provide free-of-cost Health Care facilities to check various non-communicable diseases of citizens above 30 years in Gujarat.
The state will organise an event every Friday for a free-of-cost checkup of various diseases such as Diabetes, sugar, cancer, heart-related disease, lung disease, blood pressure and many non-communicable diseases.
We have listed all the objectives of Niramay Yojana Gujarat. Benefits of this scheme, where can apply to avail this scheme in Gujarat state etc.
Read our article to get each and every aspect of Niramay Yojana Gujarat 2022.
About Niramay Yojana Gujarat 2022
Shri Bhupendra Patel who is the chief minister of Gujarat state, announced Niramay Yojana During a public event, held in Gujarat on 12 November 2021.
The government wants to ensure the health and safety of the citizens of Gujarat and overcome the non-communicable disease of citizens above 30 years.
It is announced that the state will be held health check-up camps every Friday to check various non-communicable diseases free of cost.
The day will be known as Mamta Divas. Citizens can go to Primary Health Care Centres and government hospitals for availing of this scheme.
All the families are invited to get checkups for various non-communicable diseases and ensure their safety.
The government will also prepare digital Niramay Cards to enter their health status. These cards will also help the government to monitor every citizen.
It will also provide feedback to make future policies in the Healthcare sector. The word Niramay comes from this Sanskrit shloka ‘Sarve Santu Niramaya’ i.e. may all be free of diseases.
Benefits of the Niramay Scheme of Gujarat
The scheme has not been implemented yet but according to the announcement of Chief Minister Gujarat. There are various and multiple benefits of the Niramay Scheme which will be Very helpful for citizens in Gujarat:
- The state will provide free-of-cost checkups to all citizens who are above 30 years.
- Citizens will get facilities of Health Care up to 12000 to 15000 rupees Through this checkup scheme.
- citizens will be provided digital health cards, Where All the reports of checkups will be uploaded automatically and citizen can access their Healthcare reports by login in and using these reports for further Health Services.
- The scheme will provide a brief outline of future health-related schemes. Because they can monitor reports of urine and collect data on non-communicable diseases.
- it will provide a golden opportunity to all the citizens who cannot afford highly costly health checkups. Including Heart check-ups, kidney checkups, blood-related checkups, cholesterol checks etc.
- Citizens will be also provided free of cost Medical Services to overcome their specific non-communicable diseases. ( if found in the report)
- You can check this official announcement by clicking this link. CM launches Niramay Gujarat drive for screening and treatment of non-communicable diseases
- Health check-ups will be available at every nearest Primary Health Centre and government hospital. the government will also provide updated machines and equipment to all their respective hospitals and Healthcare centres.
Need of Niramay Yojana in Gujarat State
We all know that communicable diseases are very dangerous for human safety because they spread through Communication.
We all have seen a real example of communicable disease and the Effects of these diseases in the previous two years because of Covid-19.
But there are also so many diseases which are non-communicable but very dangerous for human safety and health. We all know that cancer is a very dangerous disease and is spreading very fastly but it is not a communicable disease.
we do not have any perfect solution to reduce or overcome the effect of cancer. There are also many examples of non-communicable diseases which can harm human life.
We can temporarily reduce high blood pressure through medicines but we have no temporary solution for this.
So the government is aiming to reduce the possibilities of citizens and provide Healthcare facilities to overcome all the resources which are non-communicable and harmful.
According to the announcement, the government will provide checkups for up to 3 Crore people of Gujarat state.
Who Can Avail of these health checkups through Niramay Yojana
- Any citizen of India who is a resident of Gujarat state can avail of these services
- Anyone of Gujarat citizen who have cross the age of 30 will be eligible for non-communicable Health Care checkups under Niramay Yojana
- A total of 3 crore citizens of Gujarat will get Free of cost health check-ups under this scheme.
- the government will also provide NIramay Cards to their citizens. they can access the services by showing this card in any government hospital of Gujarat for any primary Health Care Centre in Gujarat.
When where is Niramay Yojana apply in Gujarat state
The government have not notified us about the application form and official websites of the scheme in Gujarat.
but it will be applied soon. Recently Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has also launched PMJAY-MA Yojana Ayushman cards in Gujarat via video conference on 17 October 2022.
It may be possible that the chief minister associates the Niramay Yojana with PMJAY-MA Because Prime Minister has also used the famous Sanskrit shloka of Healthcare ‘Sarve Santu Niramaya’ Which means ‘may all be free of diseases.
The PM will also distribute the Ayushman Health Care Card. So we can assume that the government of Gujarat can modify Aayushman card services in their respective state to provide health services cum Niramay Yojana service.
But we should wait for official notification from the Gujarat government of the application of Niramay Yojana 2022.
FAQs of Niramay Yojana Gujarat
It is a term which is used by the chief minister of Gujarat state at the time of the announcement of the Niramay Scheme Gujarat. People who are more than 30 years can apply for this digital card for availing of Healthcare services under this scheme.
The Niramay Yojana was launched on 12th November 2021 by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Bhupendrabhai Patel. It was announced During an event in Palanpur town, Gujrat.