Mahajob Portal 2023: The Maharashtra government has started a new initiative Mahajob Portal 2023 to provide job opportunities for citizens who are living in Maharashtra state. MahaJOB Portal is an online platform where employed and jobseeker citizens and youth can apply online for various positions in the corporate sector.
There are more than 20 sectors where citizens can register themselves and apply for jobs. We will share complete information regarding this portal such as the registration procedure for employees as well as employers and entrepreneurs.
We will also share The procedure for applying for any job in this portal. So if you are an unemployed but skilful person, you can read our article till and to get your dream job according to your skills.
Maharashtra Mahajob Portal (Majhi Naukri) 2023
Maharashtra Industrial Department Corporation, which is also known as MIDC, has developed this website. The website is providing one platform for job seekers, job providers, and entrepreneurs.
A huge number of citizens and youth are trying to switch to government jobs in India, but it is a reality that the government cannot provide jobs to all citizens.
The government can manage the establishment of job security for youths by contacting corporate Limited and industries in India.
The corporate sector is providing job opportunities to all skilful persons in their companies.
The main function of this website is that Companies will upload their Job Recruitment notification on this portal with desired skills and other specifications.
After that registered youth and citizens will get notification of this job opportunity. If they have skills fulfilling the recruitment procedure then they can apply through this portal.
After that, they can fix a meeting with you. If your candidature gets selected then the company will hire you from this website.
How To Get a Job in Maharashtra on Mahajob Portal 2023
The MahaJOB Portal joins Employer and Jobseeker in a single place such as Employment Exchange does.
Here on this mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in, you as a job seeker can create your profile and apply for your skill set job.
The complete process of applying for a job at MahaJOB Maharashtra Portal contains the following:
- Registration On MahJOB
- Create Your Profile (for CV)
- Apply For A JOB
- Track Your Job Application
Step1: Register on mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
You can access this portal by logging in with your username and password. First of all, you need to register yourself to apply for various job positions under this portal.
Follow this step-by-step procedure to register yourself successfully under this portal:
- First of all visit the official website of Maha job portal, Maharashtra.
- You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen which will look according to the following image. You have to select the job seeker registration link.
- After that, you will reach a new page where you have to fill out an online registration form for job seeker registration.
- You have to fill in the following information in the registration form.
- Enter your full name
- Select your domicile certificate status of Maharashtra by clicking Yes or No
- After that enter your mobile number and click on verification.
- You soon will receive
- Now enter your email id and follow the same procedure for verification to get OTP.
- After that enter your password which should not be less than 8 characters.
- Enter your password again to verify your password.
- After that, I enter the captcha code which will be spotted on the screen.
- Now click on the submit button to complete your registration procedure.
Jobseeker Login at Mahajob Portal
Once you complete your registration procedure under the Maha job portal, you have to complete your profile by login into this portal:
- Visit the official website of Mahajob.
- After that, you can see a button or link for job seeker login with green colour in the portal.
- Use your email id or mobile number as your user ID
- After that enter your password which was created at the time of registration online.
- Now click on the login button to access this website and complete your Profile.
Step2: Complete Your Profile-Mahajob Portal
- After successful login to this portal, you have to complete your profile.
- Make sure to add everything which has been asked on this website to get the maximum chance to be hired.
- You have to complete your profile by providing the following details:
- Add your biodata
- Personal details
- Address information
- Work experience
- Skill details
- Language details
- Upload all necessary asked documents.
We are providing you step by step procedure to complete the above details in the following section.
#1: Add Your biodata
- In this section, you have to upload your Image in the portal and after that, you have to upload the document of your Resume.
- Make sure your resume does not increase the maximum size of 1 MB and should be uploaded in PDF.
#2: Personal details
In this section, you have to add your details such as
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Skill category
- State domicile certificate number
- The date of issuing your domicile
After that, you have to click on the same button and complete the other procedure.
#3: Add Your Address
In this section, you have to enter your home address number and permanent address number with street number, district, Tahsil, village, etc.
#4: Educational Details
- Now you have to select your highest educational qualification.
- You can select the minimum qualification from up to 4th standard to post-graduation.
- Enter your passing year and subject in your highest qualification degree.
- After that, you must enter the percentage you have obtained in your highest qualification.
- And now submit your education qualification.
#5: Work Experience
In this section, you have to enter your work experience. if you are pressured then you have to click on fresher. If you have any experience then you should enter your work experience details such as
- The date of your joining
- Your current position in this company
- Your designation
- The name of the company
After that save your information and move on to complete your other details.
#6: Skills Details
All the skills which you have acquired from anywhere you can update in this profile will increase your chances to get a job from this hotel.
#7: Language Details
- Enter your language details and your proficiency in the selected language.
- First of all, you have to select any language which you can use in communication.
- After that you have to select your proficiency in the selected language by clicking on Reading proficiency, writing proficiency and Speaking proficiency.
#8: Add Your Working Location
The system will ask you to provide the work under your district. you have to select the district where you are living and you can select up to 3 districts Which are nearest to your home place. so it will be easy for you if you get selected.
#9: Upload Documents
Now you have to upload Three documents which are the following
- Your domicile certificate from Maharashtra state
- Your highest educational qualification certificate.
- Your skill certificate
Your profile is ready to apply for various jobs which are uploaded in this portal.
Step3: Apply For A Job In Mahajob/Resume Upload
You can apply for various private and corporate jobs in Maharashtra by following this link on the official website of the Maha job portal:
- First, you need to visit the official website of Mahajob Portal and log in using your mobile number and password.
- After that, you have to click on the search job button.
- Now you can filter the job by selecting your skill category, selecting skill sector, selecting work experience, selecting your location, industry and other details.
- After that, all the filtered jobs will be shown on the screen.
- Now you can scroll the website and select your desired job.
- You can view the number of vacancies, the job location and the job sector, if You are interested in any job then you have to select view more.
- After that, you can apply online by clicking apply link.
- If your candidature is fulfilling the recruitment procedure then the company will direct call you and discuss with you the job and your selection.
Step4: Track Your Applied Job Application
Applying for a job in this portal is not providing you with legal satisfaction to get a job in an industry. But this portal is providing you assistance to get a job.
You can check your application status and track your application ID by following this procedure:
- First of all, you have to login in by visiting the official website of the Mahajob portal.
- Now you have to enter the link for an applied job.
- in this section, you have to enter your job tracking ID.
- After that enter the industry to which you have applied.
- Now click on the search button to get the status of your application
After this, you can view the status of your application and wait for the interview or apply for any other job. you should apply for maximum job opportunities to get the chance of hiring fast.
MahaJOB Portal For Employer Registration 2023
The portal works as a mediator between employer and employee. The employer also needs to enrol themselves on this website to get skilful persons from all over the Maharashtra state. the station procedure of the employer can be done by following this step:
- Visit the official website of the Maha job portal and click on the employer registration link.
- After that, you will reach a new page where you have to fill online form for registration where you have to fill in the following details
- The company name
- company Sector
- the contact person of the company who will manage the hiring process
- official email ID of the company
- Verify the ID by getting OTP.
- Now enter the landline number of the company (It is not mandatory)
- After that, you have to enter a strong password to use this website and create job alerts and new job opportunities for candidates.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code on the screen.
Your registration procedure has been completed and you can create new job notifications for candidates where you will get the skilful and right candidate for your company from this website.
FAQs: Mahajob Portal
>Mahajob is working still today in India but the problem is that the youth is going towards the latest method of getting jobs.
>They are using Apna, LinkedIn and other job-providing platforms.
>And also employers have also stoped registering themselves
You can apply for jobs on LinkedIn, IndiaJobs and Apna and on other platforms.