Are you looking for details on the PM Kisan KYC 2023 and Aadhar Card eKYC OTP processes, among other things, because the 12th PM Kisan installment has been released this month?
Then, you are at the proper website/page. Here, you can find a guide for the PM Kisan Portal. With this, you can understand the entire usage process and cut the cost of CSC.
To save you time, we’ve given you the PM Kisan 12th Latest List and PM Kisan eKYC information first, followed by detailed use.
You can complete your PM Kisan eKYC 2023 by thoroughly reading the article. You can also read PM Kisan eKYC Kaise Kare in Hindi.
About PM Kisan KYC Update For 14th Installment
Hon’ble Prime Minister announced the PM Kisan 11th installment on 31st May 2022 (1st phase of amount Rs2000) in Garib Kalyan Sammelan of Himachal Pradesh.
The farmer brothers who have not received the amount will get it by the end of July because the time interval of the 11th installment is up to April, May, June, and July.
As you know, under this scheme Rs 2000 is provided in three phases, thus providing direct benefit to 6000 farmers every year.
The third phase of the government’s plan is now in progress. Additionally, the third phase of PM Kisan will occur in December 2022.
So that the PM Kisan 13th Instalment Release Date can be announced, it will be between December 1, 2022, and March 31, 2023.
Here below you can see the full PM Kisan Installment Calendar that will you understand during which period of months you will receive the beneficiary amount as DBT.
PM Kisan Next Instalment 2023-2024
|Phases||Period Of Months||Installments||Beneficiary Amount|
|Phase 1||April-July||11th Instalment (Done)||Rs 2000|
|Phase 2||August-November||12th Instalment (Has Released)||Rs 2000|
|Phase 3||December-March||13th Instalment||Rs 2000|
Importance Of PM Kisan eKYC For 14th Installment
There are about 12 crore beneficiaries under PM Kisan. In the last installment, about 8 crores of farmers got the beneficiary amount of Rs 2000.
Those who had not completed KYC did not get the amount. There is a two problem why many beneficiaries could not KYC on Time.
- First, the farmers do not aware of this government’s mandatory KYC announcement.
- And those who know about it do not know how to complete KYC on time.
Along with this, CSC centers charge money for this. But you can do it by yourself completely free with Aadhaar-OTP KYC.
“If the farmer’s eKYC is not renewed before April 2023, in such case, the farmer’s payment of the following installment may also be stopped.”
Benefits of doing PM Kisan eKYC
- Registered farmers continue to get benefit from the scheme.
- Don’t be late with your beneficiary amount.
- No other person should get the benefit of the scheme.
- Since you have to re-verify yourself in this eKYC, you cannot be taken advantage of by any other person.
- The transparency of the government also increases.
Note: If you have applied under PM Kisan as well as you do eKYC of your application from time to time, then you will get two thousand of the twelfth installment under the scheme from August to November.
How To PM Kisan KYC 2023 online (exlink.pmkisan.gov.in) OTP Aadhaar Update
The government has made KYC (Know Your Customer) essential for farmers receiving assistance from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Recently, the central government made eKYC completion at the time of the 10th installment for all beneficiaries of the PM KISAN mandatory.
Therefore, you must follow this process if you are a registered farmer and want to pass the eKYC for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme.
You will still be able to benefit from the next 12th and 13th installments despite this.
Here is a Tutorial Video in Hindi for eKYC completion. It is very useful, step-by-step. The complete video will walk you through PM Kisan eKYC to OTP Aadhar Card and Status Check etc.
Process For PM Kisan KYC 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit the PM Kisan Aadhar eKYC page.
- For this, go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see a Farmer Section.
- In this section click on PM Kisan eKYC.
- Now you will jump to the exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx# page.
- Here on this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar Card number.
- After entering the number click on the Search button.
- You will jump to your Update Page or Dashboard.
- Here you may be asked some questions and upload documents.
- Complete the procedure and then submit your KYC.
- Done. Your Instalment is safe.
I Hope, the article may help you for PM Kisan eKYC. Before I conclude you may know some facts and Information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidi Yojana (aka PM Kisan Scheme)
PM Kisan Yojana Insights
- The Hon’ble Prime Minister launched PM Kisan on 24 February 2019.
- PM Kisan provides financial support to small and marginal farmers.
- The total beneficiary amount for PM Kisan is Rs 6000.
- This amount is provided in three-phase every year. Every phase provides Rs 2000 in a period of four months to eligible and eKYC complete beneficiaries.
- Kalia Yojana of Odisha provided inspiration to the central govt for launching the PM Kisan.
- The amount of the PM Kisan will be provided for 5 years.
- The govt has provided the beneficiary amount with a complete 11 installments in the last 3 years.
- Now further installments will be provided for the next 2 years 2022-24. And then the PM Kisan Scheme will be closed.
PM Kisan KYC Related FAQs
The PM Kisan KYC is a mandatory process for beneficiaries to get the upcoming installments of the scheme. It was mandatory by the central govt from the 10th installment in the year 2020.
The official website for PM Kisan eKYC 2022 is pmkisan.gov.in. But you can directly visit it at https://exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx#