Are you looking for details on the PM Kisan KYC 2022 and Aadhar Card eKYC OTP processes, among other things, because the 12th PM Kisan instalment has been released this month? The last date for PM Kisan eKYC is August 31, 2022.
Then, you are at the proper website/page. Here, you can find a guide for the PM Kisan Portal. With this, you can understand the entire usage process and cut the cost of CSC.
To save you time, we’ve given you the PM Kisan 12th Latest List and PM Kisan eKYC information first, followed by detailed use.
You can complete your PM Kisan eKYC 2022 by thoroughly reading the article. You can also read PM Kisan eKYC Kaise Kare in Hindi.
PM Kisan12th Instalment 2022 Has Been Released [August-November]
Hon’ble Prime Minister announced the PM Kisan 11th instalment on 31st May 2022 (1st phase of amount Rs2000) in Garib Kalyan Sammelan of Himachal Pradesh.
The farmer brothers who have not received the amount will get it by the end of July because the time interval of the 11th instalment is up to April, May, June and July.
As you know, under this scheme Rs 2000 is provided in three phases, thus providing direct benefit to 6000 farmers every year.
Now, Beneficiaries of the scheme (small and marginal farmers) will receive the 12th and 13th instalments this year 2022-23.
Here below you can see the full PM Kisan Installment Calendar that will you understand during which period of months you will receive the beneficiary amount as DBT.
PM Kisan Next Instalment 2022-23
|Phases||Period Of Months||Instalments||Beneficiary Amount|
|Phase 1||April-July||11th Instalment (Done)||Rs 2000|
|Phase 2||August-November||12th Instalment (Has Released)||Rs 2000|
|Phase 3||December-March||13th Instalment||Rs 2000|
Why PM Kisan Yojana KYC 2022 is necessary?
As reported by Jagran News
Yamunanagar has enlisted 65,155 farmers through this programme. Deputy Director of Agriculture Jaswinder Saini advises all farmers to implement KYC to maintain their benefits under this programme.
“If the farmer’s eKYC is not renewed before August 31, 2022, in such case, the farmer’s payment of the following instalment may also be stopped.”
Benefits of doing PM Kisan eKYC
- Registered farmers continue to get benefit from the scheme.
- Don’t be late with your beneficiary amount.
- No other person should get the benefit of the scheme.
- Since you have to re-verify yourself in this eKYC, you cannot be taken advantage of by any other person.
- The transparency of the government also increases.
Note: If you have applied under PM Kisan as well as you do eKYC of your application from time to time, then you will get two thousand of the twelfth instalment under the scheme from August to November.
The government has made eKYC (Know Your Customer) essential for farmers receiving assistance from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Recently, the central government made eKYC completion at the time of the 10th instalment for all beneficiaries of the PM KISAN mandatory.
Therefore, you must follow this process if you are a registered farmer and want to pass the eKYC for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme.
You will still be able to benefit from the next 12th and 13th instalments despite this.
Here is a Tutorial Video in Hindi for eKYC completion. It is very useful, step-by-step. The complete video will walk you through PM Kisan eKYC to OTP Aadhar Card and Status Check etc.
Process For PM Kisan KYC 2022
- Firstly, you have to visit the PM Kisan Aadhar eKYC page.
- For this, go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see a Farmer Section.
- In this section click on PM Kisan eKYC.
- Now you will jump to the exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx# page.
- Here on this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar Card number.
- After entering the number click on Search button.
- You will jump to your Update Page or Dashboard.
- Here you may be asked some questions and upload documents.
- Complete the procedure and then submit your eKYC.
- Done. Your Instalment is safe.
I Hope, the article may help you for PM Kisan eKYC. Before I conclude it you may know some facts and Information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidi Yojana (aka PM Kisan Scheme)
PM Kisan Yojana Insights
- The Hon’ble Prime Minister launched PM Kisan on 24 February 2019.
- PM Kisan provides financial support to small and marginal farmers.
- The total beneficiary amount for PM Kisan is Rs 6000.
- This amount is provided in three-phase every year. Every phase provides Rs 2000 in a period of four months to eligible and eKYC complete beneficiaries.
- Kalia Yojana of Odisha provided inspiration to the central govt for launching the PM Kisan.
- The amount of the PM Kisan will be provided for 5 years.
- The govt has provided the beneficiary amount with a complete 11 instalments in the last 3 years.
- Now further instalments will be provided for the next 2 years 2022-24. And then the PM Kisan Scheme will be closed.
PM Kisan eKYC Related FAQs
The PM Kisan eKYC is a mandatory process for beneficiaries to get the upcoming instalments of the scheme. It was mandatory by the central govt from the 10th instalment in the year 2020.
The official website for PM Kisan eKYC 2022 is pmkisan.gov.in. But you can directly visit it at https://exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx#