The Tamilnadu government has devised an employment strategy that will boost the state’s employment rate-TN Velaivaippu Tamilnadu.
Today, in this article, we will analyze the significance of the scheme that the Tamilnadu government has implemented for employment.
We’ll also go over the details of the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange program with you. We’ll walk you through the process of registering yourself online, step by step.
Also, a step-by-step approach for renewing your profile and an Application Form.
TNVelaivaaippu Employment Portal 2023
Velaivaaippu or வேலைவாய்ப்பு means Employment. The Tamil Nadu Department of Employment and Training provides job training and notification for the Government and Public Sector under the activity of tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
The Department of Employment and Training [Employment Wingmajor ] goal is to improve job seekers’ employability through career counselling, private-sector job fairs, and competitive exam preparation.
The District Employment and Career Guidance Centres serve as a one-stop destination for registering for job openings advertised by government departments and public sector organizations.
The TN Velaivaaippu or tnvelaivaaippu is an online place where every eligible citizen can register for government and the public sector as a job seeker and also for renewal if you have already been employed.
How To Register For Employment On TNvelaivaaippu Online @tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Portal 2023
Every undergrad, graduate, and postgraduate student in Tamil Nadu who wants to know the process of registration for government jobs or public sector jobs must know the official website (tnveilavaippu.gov.in).
The process of registration on TN Velaivaippu is the following:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange.
- On the home page, you have to click on Job Aspirant>Government/Public Sector.
- If you click on the government or public sector option, you will be taken to a new page where you will see several options listed.
- Here you have to click on “New User”.
- Then you will have to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on I Agree, you will jump to the Registration Form page.
- Here you have to fill in the required information.
- You can see here in the Candidate Registration Form the following information that you have to fill in and have to upload the documents.
- Name, Father’s Name
- Gender, Date Of Birth
- Email ID, Address Proof
- User ID [you have to make it], Password, Reference Number
- Favourite Colour, Image Code
- Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number
- Finally, save the form. Your registration will be complete after you fill out the form.
Offline Registration for TN Velaivaippu
It’s worth noting that, in addition to applying for the TN VelaiVaippu in online mode, candidates can also apply in offline mode by contacting a Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange service in their area.
Below, we’ve also included information on how to register for an offline job exchange. You can locate it by searching for Employment Exchange near me on Google.
- Firstly, job aspirants should visit the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange office near the area.
- Candidates will be required to present their documents and certificates at this location.
- After the authority has verified all of the documents and verified and checked the credentials, the candidates will be registered.
- The candidates will then be given a registration number by the authority.
- For future use, candidates must maintain the registration card and number intact.
Benefits Of TNVelaivaaippu Renewal in 2023
If you are renewing your employment exchange you are getting the following benefits:
- In the Live Register of Employment Exchanges, the candidate maintains his or her seniority.
- The candidate is sponsored for advertised jobs based on his qualifications, age, category, and other factors.
- The candidate gets added to the live data of the Employment Exchanges’ registrations.
- As a registered applicant, the individual is eligible for funding for training and coaching through several government programs.
- The individual is also qualified for self-employment career counselling.
Candidates must have a valid Employment Exchange Registration Card Or Number to renew in any of Tamil Nadu Employment Exchanges.
Further, the Renewal is free of charge. The renewal service is completely free.
The candidate must present the Employment Exchange Registration Card in its original form to the concerned Employment Exchange.
However, in Tamil Nadu, you can apply for an employment exchange renewal online.
How To TNVelaivaaippu Renewal 2023 @tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
If you have TN Employment Exchange Card or you have already an Existing User on the velavaippu official website you can follow the following steps for renewal.
- Firstly, go to tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
- On this page, click on Renewal.
- Here you have to fill in the User name, and then the Password.
- After this, you have to click on the arrow to move ahead.
- When you click on that arrow of movement ahead, you will jump onto your dashboard.
- Here you can see various options with the Renewal of Employment Exchange Card.
- After filling in the registration date and uploading the updated document, you can renew it.
tnvelaivaaippu For Govt Jobs
The tnvelaivaippu empower is not a tnvelaivaippu unemployment scheme that offers students a job on the spot.
It is an Employment Exchange in Tamil Nadu that offers pre-registration for a government job and renewal employment exchange.
And it is implemented under the Department Of Employment And Training. An unemployed person can use the portal to apply for new government jobs.
And those who are already employed have the option of employment exchange and renewal.
What is Employment Exchange? An Employment Exchange is an agency that gives job support on the statement of qualification and knowledge. The Departments of Employment withinside the numerous States of India permit unemployed knowledgeable young people to visit withinside the respective States to pre-sign or pre-register for future process vacancies happening in exclusive sectors of that State government.
Objective And Activity of TN Velaivaaippu
As we already mentioned that the tn velaivaippu is an Employment Exchange. This exchange does the same work that does in another state.
- The Vailaivaippu gives job seekers and students regular advice on how to explore and achieve their professional goals, based on their interests, socioeconomic status, and true abilities.
- Along with traditional counselling methods, this site presents new counselling techniques tailored to the needs of job seekers and students, taking into account the individual’s residence.
- The TN Employment Exchange provides Pre-Registration and Renewal for Government and Public Sector Jobs.
- Candidate sponsorship for public and private sector employers
- Job seekers and students can get career advice.
- Through study circles, you can get free coaching for competitive exams.
- Free coaching classes are provided to economically disadvantaged students at universities and allied Arts and Science colleges.
- In educational institutions, there are career discussions.
- A job fair for placements in the private sector
- Unemployment Assistance Scheme Implementation
- Obtaining and compiling data on the labour market
- A virtual learning platform provides e-contents for competitive exam applicants.
- Tamil Nadu’s private job portal, www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in, helps people find jobs in the private sector.
- Registration and assistance with skills training and employment in other countries.
The eligibility criteria for applying or pre-register on tnvelaivaippu for Government and Public Sector are as follows:
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants can be male, female, or of any gender.
- The age limit is 18 to 58 and above.
- An applicant who has a disability of ortho is deaf and blind.
- The education level is: below graduates, graduates, and postgraduates.
These are the following documents that at least you must have while registering for the Tamil Nadu government job.
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
TN Velaivaaippu Registration Statistics 2023
Employment offices have provided the data on the government’s official website. This is the image of that data that you can get on www.tn.gov.in/employment.
From this given link you can also see the Information on Cut-off Seniority dates adopted for nomination in Employment Offices in Tamil Nadu.
You can see how many people are registering. You can also register for it online on the portal to see the process.
List Of TN Employment Exchange Codes
Here is the list of exchange codes for each district of Tamil Nadu State. You can use it for finding the Employment Exchange Agency near you. It is also asked in Tnvelaivaippu.
|Code||Exchange Description||Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Dissabled-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance centre for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance centre -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
Frequently Asked Question
No, it is not some government scheme. It is an employment exchange portal. It is for pre-registering for government vacancies and renewing and updating the profile.
Velaivaippu means Employment. To achieve the employment rate the govt of Tamil Nadu provides training to job aspirants under the Department of Employment and Training.
Yes, you can. All from class 8 to postgraduate can apply for tnvelaippu.
For tnvelaivaippu.gov.in, the Username is the registration number of your Employment Card. And the Password is the date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy.
[note: If you are an existing user of it then the password can be different]
You can register for an online job at tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in in Tamilnadu. Because it also supports both Government and Private Sector Jobs. You can also get training for skill development, competitive exams, and more.
To know the latest list of Seniority In The Employment Exchange in Tamil Nadu, you can visit the website www.tn.gov.in/employment. You can check it by the district.
In conclusion, we have given all information regarding the TN Tamil Nadu Employment Portal tnvelaivaippu.
Now it is your turn to do please share it with your friends. You can check our other useful article regarding the Government Scheme.