Are you searching for Patta Chitta Download Online? Then you are at the right place. Because here we have provided a complete guide about it.
In this guide we will walk you through: What is Chitta, and Patta, How To View, Use them, and much other significant information.
Please read the complete guide so that you can avoid mistakes in downloading your online Chitta Patta land records documents.
What Are Chitta, Patta & Adangal?
Chitta, Patta & Adangal are all official and important documents regarding the detail of land records that provide different information.
Chitta and Patta provide revenue records in the city and village where people can make residential, commercial, and other properties while Adangal uses farmland revenue records.
Let’s understand all in the below section:
What Is Online Chitta?
The Chitta, an official record of real estate, is kept up to date by the Taluka office and the relevant Village Administrative Officer (VAO).
The Chitta details the land’s classification between Nanjai and Punjai as well as the identity of the property’s owner.
- Land containing several bodies of water, such as rivers, canals, ponds, etc., is referred to as Nanjai.
- Punjai is a region with fewer bodies of water and utilities like bore wells.
From the “E-services of Tamil Nadu” website, one can purchase Chitta free online.
What Is Online Patta?
A Patta is a government document that lists the names of the landowners, as well as how much and where the land is situated.
Before placing a bid/deal on a property, check the Patta documentation to make sure you’re buying it from the rightful owner.
The government has made it compulsory. A seller cannot sell a property without a current Patta Document.
The buyer must apply to the Taluka office to transfer Patta into their name to maintain a clear title for the land purchase.
What Is Adangal or e-Adangal?
An Adangal is a revenue document that details the location, area, owner, obligations, tenancy, and crops that were grown on the land.
When individuals were given the responsibility of maintaining village records under the Karanam/Patel/Patwari system, the system worked well.
A register’s Adangal contains several crucial details, such as the size, value, and land classification of the property.
Additionally, the Adangal mentions the Chitta document and contains the owner’s name.
Information regarding trees, wells, land set aside for scheduled castes or scheduled tribes, and assignments made with or without conditions are also included in the paper.
The details in Adangal should be drafted annually, and the numbers (extent and assessment) should match those mentioned in the “A” Register in terms of classification.
How Can I Get Patta Chitta Online in Tamilnadu
The Tamil Nadu government has made all of its land record services online accessible in this age of technology.
Since it is common knowledge that the Patta and Chitta systems for keeping track of land ownership are helpful.
Patta and Chitta documents are essential in all property-related transactions in Tamil Nadu, including property transfers, pledges, legal opinions, and more.
The state of Tamil Nadu began its digital services (eservices.tn.gov.in) in 2015 to streamline all of the Patta Chitta or land records-related procedures.
You have to pay a very small fee of Rs.60 to Rs.100 for the application of Chitta & Patta to download online on the official website.
But you can also obtain Patta Chitta land records by going in person to the Taluk’s office.
Applying straight through the Tamil Nadu Government’s e-services website is the easiest approach to obtaining a TN Patta Chitta and seeing your status online.
Tamil Nadu Land Records Official Portal @eservices.tn.gov.in
The government of Tamilnadu has made the Land Records online. Now citizens do not have to visit Administration Offices.
You can get all revenue-related services online on your phone/desktop.
Here are the following services that you can get online @eservices.tn.gov.in
- Apply For Strap Change
- View Patta Chitta Details
- Patta Verification, Status
- Validate Patta and Chitta
- Online Patta Transfer
- Change your name in Patta
- View “A” Registration
- Government Excluded Land Details
- Check Naksha/Map or Image of Land
Document Require To Apply For Chitta Patta Online
If you want to download/apply for Chitta Patta online on the official portal then you must have to submit the following documents:
- Photocopy (jpg/pdf) of the Sale Deed and Official Document For Verification
- Receipt of Property Tax and Encumbrance Certificate
- Signed Patta transfer application and a copy of your EB Bill
- Electric Bill
- Bank Account For Payment
How To Download Patta Chiita Online 2023 (Apply & View)
Here is a step-by-step process on how you can apply for Chitta Patta and download them. Make sure you have smooth internet connectivity during application:
Step1: Visit @eservices.tn.gov.in
- Firstly open a new tab on your browser and search for eservice.tn.gov.in.
- You can visit it directly by clicking here: E-Service Tamilnadu For Land Record
- On the homepage, you can see various options with icons:
- Click on View Patta/Chitta.
Step2: Fill In Your Land Information
- Now on this page, you have to provide the following information:
- To view Patta/Chitta details:
- Patta no
- Survey Number
- Search by name
- Choose any Chitta/Patta Detail and enter it on the field.
- Finally, enter the authentication value and then click on Submit.
Step 4: Select your Patta Chiita
- If you have searched directly by name then you will not get any list of Patta but if you have chosen another then must.
- After clicking on your Patta you will get the following PDF that is your Chitta and Patta.
- In this PDF you will get the following information:
- property’s building type
- the municipality’s door number
- the locality
- the type of land, etc
View Online TN Patta Chitta Status
Follow the instructions below to view Patta Chitta’s online status for your application:
- Firstly, go to the official website @eservice.tn.gov.in and select the ‘Application Status’ option on the homepage.
- You will jump to the Application Status Page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Application ID and Captcha code and then finally click on Get Status.
How to Validate the Patta Chitta Certificate?
Follow the following steps to Validate Your Patta Chitta Certificate Online easily:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Patta Chitta certificate online.
- On the homepage, click on the “Verify Patta/Chitta” and then View A-Register Extract’ option.
- Fill in the blank field with your Reference Number and select the Submit button.
- You will receive the Patta verification details in a short period.
To verify Patta you have to just log in on the official portal and then enter the reference number and you will get verification status.
> Visit the official website @eservice.tn.gov.in.
>On the homepage click on Patta Chitta FMB.
> A new page will open, enter detail.
>You will redirect to the new website.
> On this website you can see your FMB.