Telangana FSC Search Ration Card: If you are from Telangana and have applied for New Ration Card then you can download it online using EPDS’s official website.
The state government allows you to download your Ration Card online using your application number on epds.telangana.gov.in.
Here in this post, we will walk you through the complete step-by-step guide on How To Download a Ration Card. Read till the very end to avoid mistakes.
Note: Make sure your turn on Desktop Mode when using Mobile browser. It is necessary.
Telangana FSC Search Ration Card 2023 Status
A ration card is an official document provided by the state government in India to all eligible families so that they can get or buy subsidized food grain from PDS Shop.
More than 2 crore families in Telangana earn less than Rs 15,000 a month. As a result, the government must offer ration help to these families.
In Telangana, the government provides Three Types of Ration Cards with different income criteria:
- Antyodaya Food Security Card (AFSC)
- Food Security Card (FSC), and
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards (AAY)
The government has distributed a total of about 54.65 Lakh Ration Cards. In this, 54.52 Lakh Ration Cards are Aadhaar Seeded while 53.36 lahks are Mobile No Seeded.
Data also show that about 52.80 Lakh Ration Card holders’ family heads are women.
5,63,776 Ration Cards are AAY while 49,02,018 are PHH type.
FSC Manages Ration Cards In Telangana
National Food Security Card or FSC provides various information regarding Ration Cards and allows you to apply and download them online.
The FSC provides you with the following list of services:
- FSC Search
- Deepam Search
- Electronic Point Of Sales(ePos) Portal
- Supply Chain Management
- SMS Registration
- Grievance Redressal System for E2E PDS
- Download Mobile Applications
- Toll-Free Consumer helpline Services: 1967 & 180042500333
- Download Mobile Application
- Download Digital Token Req. Softwares
- Download Google Chrome Browser Settings
By performing FSC Search you can download your Ration Card PDF online on @epds.telangana.gov.in.
In the below, you can follow the steps to download it.
How To Ration Card Download Telangana PDF Online @epds.telangana.gov.in
If you have applied for a new ration card and want to download it then you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of EPDS Ration Card Telangana.
- On the homepage, you can see various options. Click on FSC search.
- You will jump to a new page.
- Now, again you have to choose Ration Card Search>FSC Search.
- When you click on it, you will jump to a new page again.
- Here you have to choose different options such as:
- FSC Reference No. OR Ration Card No.
- After this, you have to enter FSC Ref No. (ex. ALJ896465909522) or RC No. (ex. 365320042785)
- Now click on the Search button.
- Finally, you will see the Result.
How To Find Telangana Ration Card Number @epds.telangana.gov.in
If you applied for a new ration card then you can Check Your Ration Card Number easily online by following these steps:
- Firstly, go to the @epds.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Reports
- A new page will open.
- Select “Monthly Key Register Report”
- Now select the following options:
- Click on Submit
- You will get Ration Card, Number List.
- Check your name and note the RC number.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For New Ration Card :
- Applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- Candidate should not have a ration card or FSC (Food Security Card) card before.
- Applicants should belong to economically weaker sections (BPL Family).
- Applicants with old ration cards (expired cards) can apply for a new card.
Required Documents To Apply For New Ration Card:
- Active Mobile Number
- Proof of age
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Address proof (Aadhaar card, electricity bill, telephone bill, water supply bill, electricity bill receipt)
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply For Telangana New Ration Card Online 2023
- Firstly visit the official portal of @epds.telangana.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on Application Form.
- Select Application for New Food Security Card and click on it.
- A window will open where to open a new application form.
- Download the form and take a printout.
- Select and fill in Card Type, UID Number, Head of Family Name, Father/Spouse Name, Gender, Age, Religion, BC/SC/ST/OC/Minority.
- Enter gas connection details like gas connection status, gas company name, gas agency name, and consumer number.
- Enter Door No., Region, District, Mandal, Village/Ward, Pin Code, FB Shop Number, and Full Residential Address details.
- Enter details like Aadhaar Number, EID, Member Name, and SRDH Name.
- At the end of the form, sign the applicant,
- Also, check the documents you need to attach to the application form,
- Go to the nearest Meeseva center and submit the application form along with the documents.
- Meeseva Executive will take all the documents and give you a receipt.
- You can check the status of your card on the Meesewa official portal by giving the application number on your receipt.
- Candidates can also check their mobile numbers for application status.
- You can check your FSC status by clicking status check with a mobile number on the official website https://epds.telangana.gov.in.
FAQs FCS Search
You can visit @epds.telangana.gov.in
Check epds.telangana.gov.in Monthly Key Register Reports