2BHK Telangana |
Recently the government has brainstormed for Rs 30,000 crore for the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023 in the Budget. Therefore you must have to know the Double Bedroom Scheme information this year.
Here is today’s post, we have gathered insightful information about the 2BHK Scheme, Room Price, Subsidy, Double Bedroom Scheme Eligibility, Documents, Apply Online, Application Status, Sanction List, etc.
If want to get the benefit under the scheme then you should read the blog till the very end so that you can avoid mistakes.
What Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme is a government-funded program in Telangana that aims to provide affordable housing for low-income families.
Under the scheme, the government plans to construct double-bedroom houses for eligible families, with the goal of addressing the shortage of affordable housing in the state.
The scheme is intended to benefit people who do not own a house or land and are unable to afford to purchase or rent one on their own.
The state government of Telangana launched the “Dignity Housing,” also known as the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, in 2015 to address the housing needs of the needy areas of society.
The scheme will construct 5.72 lakh house low-income families in the state by 2024. And recently the government has brainstormed for Rs 30,000 crore for the scheme in the budget.
On the official website, 2bhk.telangana.gov.in, all recipients who wish to obtain a Double Bedroom in the state may submit an online application and register for the Telangana Doble Bedroom Housing Scheme.
Learn more about the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023 in depth by reading the material below, which includes highlights, objectives, eligibility requirements, services offered, construction patterns, subsidies for stakeholders, the application procedure, and much more.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Highlights
|Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Introduced by||Telangana government’s|
|Launched By||Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Objective||To provide 2 BHK homes to low-income families with an affordable price and subsidy.|
|Scheme Furtue Plan||Construct 5.72 lakh|
|apply for offline||form download|
Cost Of Double Bedroom Scheme House
The “Double Bedroom Housing” offers two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms, totaling 560 sqft of plinth space, as opposed to the previous standard of providing a 260 sqft house with a single room.
For an independent house in a rural setting, the plot space is 125 square yards, while G++ design homes in cities have an undivided plot area of 36 square yards.
As a result, the cost of the housing unit is not included in the provision of the land.
|Area||House Price (in Rs)||Infra Cost (in Rs)||Total|
|GHMC up to G+3||7,00,000||75,000||7,75,000|
Eligibility For Double Bedroom 2BHK Housing Scheme
The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme benefits low-income families who do not own a house or land and are unable to afford to purchase or rent one on their own.
The following criteria are used to determine eligibility for the scheme:
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 5 Lakh
- The family should not own any other house or land in the state of Telangana.
- A current Food Security Card with the names of the beneficiary and their spouse (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person) as well as a number is required for the beneficiary family to qualify as a BPL household.
- Families living in huts, Katcha houses, or rented homes as well as those without a home
- The residence will be approved in the family’s housewife’s name.
- The following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup will be used to pick beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency, and the district as a whole will maintain this makeup.
- The family should be living in Telangana for at least 15 years prior to the date of application.
It is important to note that there may be additional criteria and requirements for the scheme and that the specific eligibility criteria may change over time.
It’s always best to check with the state government or the implementing agency for the most up-to-date information.
How To Get A Double Bedroom Under The 2BHK Scheme?
To get a double-bedroom house under the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, you will need to apply for the scheme and meet the eligibility criteria.
Here are the general steps you may need to take to apply for the scheme:
Check your eligibility:
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the government for the scheme.
- Above we have listed the eligibility for the scheme.
- Further information regarding these is in the below section.
Get an application form:
- You can obtain an application form from the implementing agency of the scheme or from the designated government office.
Fill out the application form:
- Carefully fill out the application form with all the required information, including your personal details, income, and current housing situation.
Submit the application form:
- Submit the completed application form to the designated government office or the implementing agency of the scheme.
Wait for verification and processing:
Your application will be verified and processed by the government, and you will be notified if you are selected for the scheme.
Complete the formalities and get the house:
- If you are selected, you will need to complete the necessary formalities such as signing an agreement and paying the required fees or subsidy.
- Once the process is completed, the house will be allotted to you.
Note that the process and requirements may vary depending on the state or local government and the specific scheme.
It’s always best to check with the state government or the implementing agency for the most up-to-date information and guidance.
Apply For Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Candidates who are eligible for the program and meet the conditions must submit an application for a grant for a double-bedroom house.
To obtain it, either utilize the link below or go to the local MeeSeva facility.
- First, you have to fill out the form.
- Include the name of the housing scheme that your family member previously used to secure a home along with the other information requested in the form.
- These programs include the following schemes
- Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY)
- Rajiv Gruha Kalpa (RGK)
- Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3
- Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH),
- and Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- Copies of the ration card, food security card, Aadhaar card, BPL card, and ASARA pension card must also be submitted, together with a passport-sized photo.
- Send the application to the district’s Gram Sabha or the nearby MeeSeva center.
Check 2BHK Housing Scheme Status
If you want to know the 2BHK Housing Scheme status then you can check it by checking Double Bedroom Sanction List of Beneficiary List
- Firstly go to the official website of the housing scheme @tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- On the home, you can see different options Reports, Dashboard, Eligible Beneficiaries, etc.
- Click on the Beneficiary Search from the homepage.
- Now, enter you have to enter Ben ID or select the district, mandala, and gram panchayat
- After this, you have to select your caste/community
- Finally you will get the beneficiary list
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Forms
The Telangana 2BHK housing scheme aims to provide affordable housing to the eligible beneficiaries in the state. Each house constructed under the scheme will consist of 2 Bedrooms, 1 Hall, One Kitchen and Two toilets, and will have a plinth area of 560 Sq.ft. The estimated cost of the house is Rs. 5.30 Lakh in urban areas, excluding the infrastructure cost.
The construction of housing units will follow the pattern of G+1 to G+9, depending on the type of land available at the site of construction. This implies that the construction of housing units will be multi-storeyed, with a maximum of nine floors.
The interested eligible candidates can obtain the application forms for the scheme from any of their nearest MeeSeva centers in the state. They need to fill in the required details in the application form and submit it along with the necessary documents to the MeeSeva center. The eligible candidates will be selected based on the eligibility criteria specified by the government, and the houses will be allotted through a lottery system.
Overall, the Telangana 2BHK housing scheme is a significant initiative by the state government to provide affordable housing to the eligible beneficiaries in the state.
FAQs: Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023 free pdf form download in this article .
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme official website in this https://2bhk.telangana.gov.in/.