encumbrance certificate online | encumbrance certificate tamilnadu online | What Is TNREGINET Portal
Citizens in Tamil Nadu can apply and view their Encumbrance Certificate (EC) on the official website of the Inspector General of the Registration Department (IGRD) @Tnreginet.
Department is providing services Related to land registration services and other important registration services For approximately 150 years.
All Registered Users can check the value of the property on the current date, Calculate building value, stamp duty valuation, their encumbrance certificate status, and many more from this official website named TNREGINET.
And here we will share with you complete information regarding this portal. We will provide you to step by step procedure for registration, apply a certificate, checking the death certificate/ birth certificate, etc.
You should read this Portal Guide to know each and every aspect of the TNREGINET portal 2022 so that you can avoid mistakes and can save time.
What Is TNREGINET Portal
The department was established in 1864 (At the time of the British era). It has crossed 150 years to serve the citizens of Tamilnadu.
The department is run under the State Government of Tamil Nadu which provides documents related to land, property, death/ Birth Certificate, property valuation, etc.
Most of the services are available only to registered users of this website @tnreginate.gov.in.
The registration procedure is totally free of cost, but if you want to apply for any services suggest an encumbrance certificate then you have to pay a required minimum amount to verify or provide you your demanding certificate.
Important: TS Meeseva Portal 2.0: Registration and log in [Service List]
TNREGINET User Registration For EC
There are various services that are available for everyone. but some other services require a registered user name, so if you are going to use this website for applying for various certificates or registering your firm, land, or company acceptor then you have to first register yourself on this website.
Step1: Visit TNREGINET Portal
- Visit the official website of the Inspector general of registration (tnreginet).
- You can click on this link by visiting directly on this website https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
- After this, you will reach the official website where you can see various services on your screen.
- After that, you have to click on the Registration link.
Step2: Select User Type (user registration)
- After that, you will reach a new dashboard and will have to feel a detailed online application form for registration.
Step3: Fill TNReginet Application Form for EC
- Now you have to select your user type and create a username and strong password for logging in further.
#Enter Personal Details
After that, you have to enter your personal details such as your name, email address, gender, mobile number, government-issued identity card, your Unique Identity Card number.
Now you have to fill in your home address including flat number, street number, district, Sub District, state, postal code
After selling your home address you have to fill in the unique code which will be shown on your screen while feeling out this application form online.
Step4: OTP Verification
In the end, you have to enter your mobile number where you will receive a one-time password.
Enter the password on your screen and click on the tab for complete registration.
after this, your registration procedure will be completed. You can use your created username and password to log in to check your registration status.
If you are successful in logging in to this website then your registration procedure has been completed.
Tnreginet Encumbrance certificate (EC) Applying Online
An encumbrance certificate is very essential for everyone who is going to deal or deal with any property.
It is a government-verified clarification of any property which is not involved in any loan or another process.
Follow this procedure to apply for your encumbrance certificate in Tamilnadu State.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Tnreginet.
- After that, you have to click on the registration link.
- After that enter your user id and password to access this service on This website.
- Click on the encumbrance certificate. after that, you have to click on apply EC:
Process For Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Application
- Search Area: You have to enter your
- Village Name
- EC start date
- EC end date
- Survey number
- Sab division number
- Property Details: Enter your
- Building No
- Survey number
- Ward number
- Boundary details
- and Built-up area
- After that click on the search button.
- Now you can see all the details which you have filled on the above form online.
- You have to select your prospective details and click on apply online.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to fill in your
- Mobile number
- Email, and other details
Process For Payment For Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Payment: After that click on the payment link.
- Now the system will generate an automatic electronic bill for your payment.
- After that, you will reach the payment link where you have to fill in your account number and other details to pay the fees online.
- After your successful payment, you will receive a message on your mobile number.
- Now your application will be sent to JA which will verify your application and send it to SR which will verify your application after the verification he will Digitally Sign Your Documents.
- After the verification, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number through SMS.
- Now you can download your encumbrance certificate by entering your username and ID on the official website of the Inspector general of registration under the Tamilnadu Government.
Apply for a Death Certificate at tnreginet
- You have to visit the official website of tnreginet to apply for your birth certificate or death certificate.
- after that Enter your user id and password to avail of this service
- now click on the registration link
- After that, you have to follow the procedure which has been sold in the above screenshot.
- Now you have to select your certificate type. you will be given two options either choose a birth certificate or a death certificate.
- After that, you have to enter the details of the applicant
- Enter the applicant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth 8
- Enter your SRO name, Village, and year and year.
- After this process, you have to click on the link to apply online.
- Now you will reach a new page where you have to fill personal details of the applicant such as name, Identification type, and Unique Identity Card number.
- After that enter the home address including street number, house number, district, Sub District, and state.
- After that click on the button save and next.
- Now a complete form will be shown on your screen
- Click on the payment button to pay online.
- after completion of your payment, Your certificate will be issued in a few days.
- you can check your certificate by clicking on the view certificate link.
Calculate your tnreginet building value
You can anytime calculate the current value of your building by visiting the official website of Tamilnadu Inspector general of registration.
- Visit the official website of the Inspector general of registration Tamil Nadu.
- after that click on the link for Calculate building value.
- Now you will be reached on a new web page where you have to fill out a brief online form.
- Select your house type.
- After that select, your region, Calculate the period, insertion unit, and Age of your building.
- Now select your floor details. you can add your flaws according to your building.
- You can also add your building amenities including Electrical installation, internal water supply, sanitary installation, air conditioning, electrical motor, and others.
- After that click on the submit link.
- now you can check your building value online. the system will automatically generate your building value according to the current situation,
FAQs On Tnreginet
This service is available on another official website of Tamilnadu. you can visit this link to avail of these services online. Click here
>You can check the new guidelines values of 2023 for Tamil Nadu state at the official website of the Inspector general of registration Tamil Nadu.
>After reaching the website you can see a popup link of Guideline value. you can check the guideline value up to 2017 here.
>There are also some old guideline values that are older than 2017. You can also check them and verify your guideline value.