The Tamil Nadu government has started TNEB Online Application Portal for various purposes related to Electric Connections in the state. It provides a range of services such as new electric connections for residents and agri, checking your application status, modifying applications, checking the payment, and more.
Here in this post, we will walk you through the complete guide on Download TNEB Online Application PDF, Apply For New EB Connection, Payment and Check Status and Print your Application, etc.
Read the complete guide so that you can avoid your mistakes:
What Is TNEB Online Application?
The TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu Electric Board. It is a department for making a successful EB connection for citizens. It provides all services such as electric connection for your house and Agri, installing the electric meter, etc.
All those citizens who want a New EB Connection have to contact TNEB. And to this process easy, reliable, and fast the government has started TNEB Online Application.
TNEB Online Application is the process of applying online form for a new connection. Once you apply the form, TNEB will review it and then install an electric connection at your home.
In the below section, you can get more information regarding it. Check the step-by-step process for TNEB Online Application, Payment, and Status.
Also, check how to download various TNEB Application PDFs if you are going offline manner.
Key Highlights TNEB Online Application
|Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
|Electric Connection Services
|Who can access
|Citizen for application
|Varies (Around Rs. 50 )
How To TNEB Online Application For New EB Connection 2023 @nsc.tnebltd.gov.in
If you want to apply for a new EB connection then you must follow these steps. Before you jump to the steps make sure you have the following documents:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of ownership or occupancy of the premises and Approved plan/building permit
- Completion Certificate issued by local body / Corporation
- If the applicant is not the owner, a consent letter from the owner in Form 5 or valid proof of occupancy and indemnity bond in Form 6
- No Objection Certificate: NOC
Process To TNEB Online Application:
Step1: Go to nsc.tnebltd.gov.in and click on Apply New Service Connection
- Firstly, go to the official website nsc.tnebltd.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on Apply > New Service Connection
- A new page will open.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Click on Get OTP.
- You will receive OTP. Verify them
Step2: Select your address and e-type
- Choose your district, circle, and area (division) for a new power connection, or enter your existing electricity connection number for electrification or reduction.
- If you choose the incorrect division, the application will be forwarded to the right division by a divisional officer.
- Choose your district, Circle, and Area (Section) for New Service or enter your Service connection number for Additional / Load Reduction.
- If you select the incorrect section, the application will be routed to a proper section based on your location by the Section officer.
Step3: Enter your Premises and Load Details
- Choose the type of supply you require. (for domestic, commercial etc).
- Enter the wiring date, GST number (if applicable), and phase of supply (single phase / three phases) necessary.
- Fill in the required load information.
- The associated load will be automatically totalled and displayed below.
Step4: Upload necessary documents
- After providing connection details, you have to provide and upload the following documents:
- Applicant Photo
- Any document out of these:
- Sales Deed
- Allotment Letter
- Computer Patta
- Ownership Certification
- And after a successful upload, click on Next. You will jump on the Payment option.
Step5: Pay Your Service Charge and Print Application
- Click on Pay Now. Choose a payment option and complete it.
- If you click on Pay Later then make sure you Note the following points:
- You will have to log in to the portal for payment.
- To Login in, you have to use the following Username and Password:
- Use Application Reference Number as username
- Use Mobile Number as password
- After successfully submitting the application, the office will review it and contact you before the connection date.
How To Check TNEB New Online Application Status 2023
If you have successfully submitted your New EB Connection Form, then you must get the Application Reference Number.
Using this you can track your TN EB Application Status:
- Firstly go to the official website nsc.tnebltd.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Status > View Application Status
- Now, an application status page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter any one of the following details:
- Mobile Number
- Application Reference Number
- After this click on Submit. You will get your result.
Download TNEB Online Application Form PDF 2023
If you want to apply for a new connection or other issues related to TNEB then you must have to submit various forms.
And you can download it online from TNEB Portal easily. Here is a list of Application Forms that you can download easily:
- Form1-New Service Connection
- Form-1A-Temporary supply
- Owner consent letter
- Indemnity Bond
- Test Certificate Form
- Name Transfer Form
- Name Transfer-Consent Letter
- Name Transfer-Indemnity Bond
- Name Transfer-Undertaking
- Temporary Supply-Undertaking
- LT Agreement
- Undertaking more than 112 kW
Steps To Download PDF Form
- Firstly go to the official website nsc.tnebltd.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Download > Forms.
- You can directly jump to the page by clicking here on the Downlaoad Application Forms
- Select your form and then click on the Printer icon
- You will jump to the Download PDF page.
- Here you can download the form.
FAQs TNEB EB Connection
No. There is no need to submit any Hard copies at the local office.
Don’t worry about this, your application will not be cancelled. It is only cancelled when you don’t pay the amount.
You can easily link it by visiting the adhar.tnebltd.org/Aadhaar/
> On this page, you have to provide your Service Connection Number and Mobile Number and then verify your Aadhaar Number with OTP.