Residents of Karnataka can apply for Basava Vasati Yojana to get their dream houses in the state of Karnataka. The scheme is running under PM Awas Yojana Which is also known as Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Private Limited.
It is an Enterprise that is working under the Karnataka Government to provide houses to houseless persons in Karnataka state With reasonable prices.
Today we are providing you brief information regarding Basava Vasati Yojana Karnataka (RGRHCL).
We will cover your all queries regarding this scheme such as what is Basava Vasati Yojana, how to apply for the RGRHCl scheme, and Who is eligible to apply for this scheme? how to get home in Karnataka state with government subsidy etc. in our article.
Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL 2023
The scheme is officially known as Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Private which was launched in Karnataka state in 2000.
It is now providing its facilities under the PM Awas Yojana. The government has launched this scheme to provide housing facilities to all economically backward sections And the socially backward section in Karnataka state.
The authority mainly provides 1 BHK in 2 BHK in rural and urban areas of Karnataka state. You can apply online and check the availability of land area in Karnataka state where you want to purchase your dream home.
You can also check the structure and plan of a house in Basava Vasati Yojana. The government is providing self facilities to citizens to choose their dream house through online mode.
Basava Vasati Yojana 2BHK houses
The government has recently invited applicants to fill out their online application for 2 Bhk houses in Karnataka state under RGRHCL Yojana.
If you want to apply for this scheme then you can apply online as soon as possible because the online application procedure may be closed after reaching a maximum of entries.
Approximately 660 people have applied for this scheme, So you can book as a leader you want.
Basava Vasati Yojana Latest Updates
The Basava Vasati Yojana is famous for providing 1bhk and 2BHK houses. The government is inviting citizens to book their 2BHK house from the official website of Rashtriya Karnataka.
The government has made some changes in the scheme of 1 BHK houses in Buffer Vasati Yojana, as citizens cannot directly book and apply in the 1 BHK scheme. The authority will select the beneficiary list from the gram sabha of various districts.
The project will work under Nagar Ashraya Samiti. If you want to apply for 1 BHK house in Karnataka state then you have to submit an offline application to the department of Nagar Ashraya Samiti.
The Samiti will Call the beneficiaries who have applied online and ask them to deposit 1 lakh rupees to get their dream house.
Those who have not been selected in this Yojana will get the benefit to get a house in a lottery system will organize by Nagar Asharay Samiti.
Eligibility For (RGRHCL) Asharaya Yojana
All the citizens who are living in Karnataka state can apply for the 2BHK scheme.
If you have the targeted amount which has to pay during the time of registration and the time of allocation of your house, you can apply for this scheme.
Required document for Basava Vasati Yojana
- Aadhar card
- ration card
- employment certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- bank account
- mobile number
- Email ID
Check Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary List and Status Online @ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
If you want to how you can check your RGRHCL 1BHK and 2BHK beneficiary list and RGRHCL Beneficiary Status check online then you must apply for the scheme first.
The application for RGRHCL is a time-taking process that is provided step-by-step below section.
Let’s first jump to the Beneficiary List and Status process:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Basava Vasati Yojana.
- On the homepage, in Navbar, you can see a Beneficiary Information option.
- Click on it and you will get a new page.
- Choose your District and enter your F. number (Flat)
- Finally, click on Submit.
Application for RGRHCL 2BHK Housing Scheme @ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Basava Vasati Yojana Karnataka. you can follow this link to visit directly on this official website
- After that, you will reach the dashboard of the website, where you can see various services under this scheme.
- You have to click the pop-up link named Online Application – Chief Minister’s Multi-Storey Bangalore Housing Scheme – (2 BHK)
- Now click on the link for application submission.
- After that, you have to enter your Assembly Constituency and the type of your area either ruler or urban.
- Now enter your Taluk, and your hobi, and select your village, after that enter your home address and pin code, and click on the continue button.
- After that, you will reach a new online form where you have to fill in your Aadhar number with the name on your Aadhar card.
- You can also enter your ration card number instead of your Aadhar card.
- after that, you can see your family members’ details on the screen. you have to select the name of the family number which is going to buy the house.
- After that, you have to fill personal details of the candidate such as
- Father’s name
- Category, Age, marriage status, mobile number, and other details.
- After that, you have to enter your caste certificate number, and income certificate number and click on proceed button.
- After that, you have to enter your residential proof.
- You have to enter your domicile of Bangalore in the form.
- After that enter the Bank details of the candidate
- Now enter the employment status of the candidate in the online form.
- After that, you have to check your all details once again before submitting finally.
- If all the details are correct then you can click on the submit button, and you will get an OTP message on your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP message your application will be shaped and it will be sent for online payment.
- After successful payment, you can download your application for further procedure. your Registration procedure has been completed.
How to check details of project location
If you are willing to buy a house under Basava Vasati Yojana 2BHK house, Then you can check the project details.
You can check the Unit plan and layout of the plan where you want to buy to purchase your dream house.
Follow this procedure to check the project location
- Firstly, visit the official website of Basava Vasati Yojana.
- After that click on the link for the 2BHK housing scheme.
- Now you can see the link for project location details.
- Click on the link and check your project details according to your consistency.
Flat Booking under Basava Vasati Yojana
This scheme is available for that applicant who has pre-deposit their Amount for this scheme.
Follow this procedure to book your flat under this scheme
- You have to follow the above procedure to reach the website of the Karnataka Housing scheme.
- After reaching the website you have to enter the link for flat booking
- Now enter your application details and book your dream house flat from this website.
Check Land Availability Under RGRHCL
If you are going to buy a house under this scheme, then you can check the land availability where you can purchase your flat. follow this procedure to check land availability in Karnataka state:
- Visit the official website of Ashray Karnataka.
- After that click on the link to check availability. you can get the link according to the following image.
- Click on the link.
- you can check land availability according to three categories
- Click on the above link,
- After that, you will reach a new page where you can see the land availability according to the various districts of Karnataka.
- Click on your desired district and check the availability of land
- you can also check the beneficiary list by following the same procedure, but you have to click on the link for the list of estate beneficiaries.
- After that, you can select your constituency and you can find your name in the list.
- If you cannot find your name in the list you can contact the management team of Basava Vasati Yojana.
FAQs Related to RGRHCL
The fullform of RGRHCL is Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Private Limited.
>After reaching the official website of Basava Vasati Karnataka.
>You can see a link for beneficiary Information.
>After clicking on this link You have to select your district and F. number.
>Finally, you can check your name in the beneficiary list.
>After reaching the official website, you have to select the link for payment failure status. >Now select your district and town, and now you can check your payment failure status. >If you have paid the payment but the status remains a failure then you can contact the RGRHCL customer care number.
You can send your problems through this email ID [email protected]. you can also contact them by mobile number By using these contacts 91-080-22106888, 91-080-23118888