Are you searching for How to check your name in RGRHCL List 2023? If yes, then you are at the right place allhindiyojna. in.
Here in this post, we have described the step-by-step guide on how to check the RGRHCL Beneficiary list 2022-23, check status, and more…
Please read the blog till the very end so that you can avoid mistakes in the process.
RGRHCL Basava Basti Beneficiary List 2023
Karnataka government is providing benefits to state citizens developing Basava Basti Yojana under PM Awas Gramin Yojana.
And for house development for beneficiaries, the government has owned a corporation registered under the Companies Act and established in the year 2000.
The corporation is “Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Private Limited”.
Though the RGRHCL completes the house for beneficiaries therefore the Basava Basti Yojana mostly known as RGRHCL Scheme, and people search for it.
The Karnataka government has completed affordable 23,54,538 houses till 2023 in 4 year under RGRHCL Yojana.
Check RGRHCL Beneficiary List 2022-2023 By Name (2 Steps)
You can see the Beneficiary List of Flood Affected Families only for FY 2022.
Here are steps on how you can check RGRHCL Beneficiary List online on Ashraya Karnataka Government Portal.
Step1: Go to ashraya.karnataka.gov.in and Select Beneficiary Wise Reporting
- Firstly go to the official website of RGRHCL ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can get different links on the website.
- For the beneficiary list, you have to click on the below link:
Step2: Select Your District>Taluka>Gram Panchayat
- Now on this Flood Affected Family Details page, you have to select the following details:
- Gram Panchayat (GP)
- After this, you have to select your beneficiary types:
- Approved Beneficiaries
Check RGRHCL Beneficiary Status 2023 @ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
If you have applied for the scheme or you are chosen by the government, you can see your name and check your Beneficiary Status online using Ashraya Karnataka Portal.
Here you can see the following steps:
- Step1: First, go to the official website of RGRHCL ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- Step2: On the homepage, click on Beneficiary Information (ಫಲಾನುಭವಿ ಮಾಹಿತಿ)
- Step3: Now a new page will open.
- Step4: On this page, you have to provide the following information:
- Flat No.
RGRHCL List 2023 Basava Housing Scheme
The state government targeted about 1,65,391 houses for FY 2021-22 to complete for Basava Basti Yojana beneficiaries.
The RGRHCL has public the report on the portal regarding it. You can see the below data about it.
The government has completed a total of 1,41,827 by 2022. The pending 23,564 will be completed in FY 2022-23.
|District Name||State Government Target House For FY 2021-2022||Target Completed||Pending|
|Have a look||5796||4781||1015|
RGRHCL Beneficiary Can See List: Apply Now 2023
The government provides the benefit under schemes and sub-scheme of the RGRHCL. You can apply for the following schemes:
- Basava Housing Scheme: Under this scheme, beneficiaries can get affordable 2BHK and 3BHK houses.
- Devraj URS Housing Scheme: Under this scheme special category applicants, which include:
- disabled, leprosy-cured, HIV-affected households
- nomadic tribal people, sanitation workers,
- people affected by riots, exploitation,
- free bonded labourers, widows, and transgender people
- Flood Affecting Victims Relief: The government provides relief to flood-affected families of the following categories:
- Fully Damaged
- Partial Damaged
- Minor Damaged
If you want to get the benefit under the scheme then you can Apply For Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL using our guide given below.
Those families who are affected by the flood can only see the RGRHCL Beneficiary List 2022-23. Because the government has not public the reports of other schemes such as Basava, Rajiv, and Asara after 2020.