tnpds smart card download | tnpds TamilNadu ration card | tnpds guidance | e Ration Card Download |tnpds smart card status check online
After the Digital India campaign, every State/Union Territory Government of India has brought all its planning and scheme processes online for the citizens.
With this initiative, the Tamil Nadu government has also made its ration card facilities online. Now you can easily get a tnpds Smart Ration Card.
The card will be digitally available. We will give you information about this smart ration card through this page. You will learn how to apply online, download ration cards, check your status, and examine the recipient list by reading this article.
Aside from that, you’ll learn about the objectives, benefits, features, eligibility conditions, and so on.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2023 பொது விநியோக திட்டம் (PDS)
tnpds stands for Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System [பொது விநியோக திட்டம்].
As you know, all the state governments in India implement the Ration Card under the National Food Security Act-2013 [NFSA-2013].
However, since November 2016, Tamil Nadu State has implemented the NFSA-13, following the pattern of rice supply prescribed by the NFSA.
But the state preserves the Universal character of the Public Distribution System by protecting the previous supply scale for all Rice cards.
Also, in Tamil Nadu, there are no such classifications as BPL or APL Ration Card because the state uses the Universal Public Distribution System.
Related: You should know the neighbour state Odisha Ration Card 2022
How To Apply For TNPDS Smart Card Online and Download @tnpds.gov.in
If you want to apply for a new smart family ration card in Tamil Nadu online you should follow the following steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card tnpds.gov.in.
- On the homepage, on the left sidebar, you can see the SMART CARD APPLICATION SERVICES option.
- Here you have to click on Apply New Smart Card option.
- When you will click on it, you will jump to the Application Form.
- In those tnpds smart card applications, you have to submit the following details and documents.
- Personal Details [both in English and Tamil]
- Name of Family Head
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number [optional]
- Email Address [optional]
- Personal Details [both in English and Tamil]
- Now you have to submit all the details of family members in relation
- After submitting it, you have to select a card type according to your eligibility criteria
- Choose a proof of residence and upload a picture of it on the application form
- After completing all the necessary tasks, you have to declare your form.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- And you will get a Reference Number on your mobile number.
- You can check your Application Status.
Offline Procedure For TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- Firstly, go near your RCMS-Ration Card Management System office in block/taluka.
- Here you will get an application form. You have to fill in all the correct information about HOF and family members.
- And also you have to attach all required documents with the application.
- Now you have to submit it on RCMS.
- The RCMS officer will collect and you will get a Reference Number on your registered mobile number.
- To keep it safe, it is necessary to track the application status online.
- Within 15 days, you can download your digital ration card online from the official website.
TNPDS Smart Card Online Status Check 2023
If you have registered for a new ration card online on tnpds or offline on RCMS near your block/taluka. And you have a Reference Number on your registered mobile number.
Then you can easily Check Your Application Status Online on the tnpds official website. Please follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, go to Tamil Nadu PDS Official Website the tnpds.gov.in
- On the home page, clik on Smart Card Application Status | மின்னணு அட்டை விண்ணப்பத்தின் நிலை.
- When you click on it a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter the Reference Number.
- Now entering the reference number, you have to click on Submit.
- After this status page will open. You can see the entire status where your application has reached.
- If your all process is green you can download your Family Smart Digital Card.
Now Download TNPDS Smart Card Online
If you have registered for a new application for Smart Card in Tamil Nadu. And you want to download it online. You can it on the tnpds official website.
But you have to note that you must have your registered mobile number for OTP. See the following steps for how you can download your smart card online.
- Firstly, go on tnpds official website tnpds.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the Reprint Smart Card option.
- Click on it. You will jump on the download Login page.
- On this page, you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- After entering the 10 digits registered mobile number, enter the captcha code.
- Now, you will receive an OTP. Fil it and you will be Login.
- Now you can Download your tnpds smart card print.
Overview Of TNPDS Smart Card
A ration card is a document that allows residents to obtain a ration from an FPS at a subsidized price. It also can be used as Identity Proof. The Tamil Nadu government has introduced a TNPDS Smart Family Card for eligible citizens.
|Name of Public Distribution Project||TNPDS|
|Full form of TNPDS||Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System|
|Email id of TNPDS||support[a]tnpds.com|
|TNPDS SMS Number||(+91) 9773904050|
Residents will no longer be obliged to carry physical ration cards because now the cards will be available in digital format.
The availability of smart family cards would reduce ration card printing and distribution expenditures even while preventing fraudulent practices.
In addition, the delivery of ration cards will take less time.
Apart from that, individuals do not need to attend government offices to apply for ration cards because the Tamil Nadu government has developed an official online tnpds.gov.in.
Citizens can apply for their New TNPDS Ration Card through this platform.
Tamil Nadu TNPDS Smart Ration Card List 2023
Here are some data for the Tamil Nadu ration card. It will provide you with a prediction of how much the population is getting benefits from it.
These data come from NFSA and tnpds official websites.
According to the NFSA RCs Dashboard, there are about 1.11 crore ration card has been distributed all over the state to AAY and PHH beneficiaries.
You can see that the total beneficiaries of tnpds ration cards are about 3.53 crore. And among those about 1.11 crore ration cards are now Aadhaar Seeded.
And about 1.10 crore ration card has registered with mobile number. Further data shows that about 95 lakh ration card holders’ heads of families are women. It empowers the women of Tamil Nadu state.
TNPDS Portal For Smart Card 2023: Apply For a New e-Ration Card
Tamil Nadu government has made online accessibility for citizens for Ration Card. Now citizens do not have to go to Government Buildings for getting the service.
- On tnpds.gov.in you can now available availing the following services for free.
- You can apply for a new tnpds smart ration card
- Can see the Application Status of Smart Card if you have registered offline or online
- You can even download the tnpds smart card for free
- The website is also available for resubmitting the Application
- You can get smart card-related services for instance:
- Add Member
- Change of Address
- Family Head Member Change
- Remove Family Member
Further, you can see the latest NFSA reports, PDS reports, and Godown stocks report, and you can also log in, can report a complaint, and can see the latest tnpds lists.
tnpds Official Website
According to tnpds.gov.in status of e-PDS implementation for ration cards is as follows:
Tamil Nadu has 39 districts and 315 Talukas. There is 243 Godown for storing the grains collected by the PDS. And to give benefits of it to tnpds smart card holders there are about 35 thousand FPS in the state.
Tamil Nadu state has distributed about 2.20 crore Family Cards to eligible families. The beneficiary list for tnpds is about 7 crore.
About 7 crore Ration cards are Aadhaar Seeded or registered with an Aadhaar number. Also, about 2.20 crore Family Card has been registered with the mobile number of HOFs.
Tamil Nadu Digital Family Smart Ration Card Download
Families in Tamil Nadu can choose from four different types of digital ration cards. The following are various types of ration cards:
- Rice and additional entities are purchased with Light Green cards from Fair Price Shops (FPS).
- White Cards are given out whenever the sugar quota is exceeded by 3 kg.
- People who are not entitled to draw any commodities from ration stores are not given a Commodity Card.
- Police officers up to the rank of inspectors are allocated Khaki Cards.
Insight into the details
|Ration Card Name||tnpds Family Card|
|Card Type||Digital Smart Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Govt.|
|Implemented By||Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System|
TN Digital Ration Card Features
The establishment of the smart ration card in Tamil Nadu will achieve the following goals:
- It will be impossible to carry on the fraudulent practices.
- The changeover will save money on paper.
- The ration card will be distributed online, which will save time.
- Residents will now only need to apply for a ration card online, which will be more convenient and less time-consuming.
- The resident’s details will be verified.
- The cost of printing and distributing ration cards will be avoided.
- Residents will benefit from the use of a digital ration card because it would bring transparency.
When applying for a new ration card in Tamil Nadu, the following documents must need. These documents use in both online and offline applications.
- Proof of Name And Date of Birth of HOF
- Address Proof (any of these electricity bill copy, water bill, telephone bill, passport, etc.)
- Passport-size photograph of a family group
- Family Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of Income
Procedure To Add Member On Smart Card in tnpds
- Firstly, go to the government of Tamil Nadu PDS official website for the department of food supply and consumer safety.
- You need to click on the Add Member button on the homepage.
- You will now be taken to a new page where you will enter your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- After that, you will click the login button.
- Now a new form will appear in front of you, in which you must fill in all of the essential information.
- Then you must upload all of the required documents of members.
- Finally, you have to submit the form by clicking on SUBMIT.
Procedure to change the address in Smart Card tnpds
- Firstly, go to the government of Tamil Nadu PDS official website for the Department of food supply and consumer safety.
- On the home page, click on Change Adress.
- You will jump to the Login page.
- Here you have to submit your registered mobile number.
- Now, you can change your address by uploading the new address proof document.
Change the Head Of The Family in tnpds smart card
- Go on the official website of tnpds.
- On the home page, click on Login.
- Log in by entering the registered mobile number.
- Now you can change to change the HOF.
Frequently Asked Question
You can get the following services on tnpds:
(1) Smart Card Application Service
(2) Reprint Smart Card
(3) Smart Card Related Service
tnpds SMS service provides you with an SMS number 9773904050. If you send an SMS on it with PDS <space> different code to avail a service.
You can install it on the Play Store by typing the tnpds app. The link is also provided on Home Page.
Finally, we’ve covered everything there is to know about TNPDS Smart Ration Card Download 2023.
If you continue to have difficulties, you can call the helpline number or send an email to the Tamil Nadu government’s Department of food supply and consumer protection.
The following is the helpdesk number and email address:
Email Id: [email protected]
Helpline Number: 1967 | 18004255901