If you searching for a MadhuBabu Pension Yojana application and status process then you are at the right place. Here we provided a complete guide on it.
In this post, we will walk you through complete information about Madhu Babu Pension Scheme, Benefits, Pension, Application Process and Track Status etc.
To know the complete process make sure you are reading till the very end.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana (MBPY) 2023
Security & Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department, Government of Odisha provides various pension schemes such as Widows, Disability, Unmarried Women, Divorcee Women, and Old Age etc.
One of them, Madhubabu Pension Yojana is for old age citizens in Odisha State. The scheme has been benefiting old-age citizens since 1st January 2008.
The MBPY Scheme provides financial support to different groups of people.
It helps older people individuals who are 60 years old or older, widows regardless of age, people affected by Hansen’s disease or leprosy with visible deformities, unmarried women over thirty, individuals with disabilities, and AIDS patients.
The funding for this scheme comes from the State Government.
Each beneficiary receives Rs. 300 per month as a pension. However, those who are above 80 years old receive a higher amount of Rs. 500 per month. The State Government covers all the expenses related to this scheme.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana Latest Update 2023
According to the latest update through n May 2023, approximately half of the beneficiaries under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) received their pension through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
However, many old age and disabled beneficiaries are facing difficulties in withdrawing cash from their bank accounts. Some beneficiaries have also experienced delays in receiving their pension due to technical issues with the portal.
To address these challenges, the State Government has decided that all MBPY beneficiaries will receive their pension in cash starting from June 2023.
The cash disbursement will take place on the 15th of every month, which is also known as Jana Seva Diwas, at the same locations as before.
For older and disabled pensioners who are unable to visit the disbursement places, their pensions will be delivered to their doorsteps.
It is important to involve the Panchayati Raj Institutions in the process of disbursing pensions under MBPY.
Key Highlights Madhubabu Pension Yojana 2023
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|1st January 2023
|Security & Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department (SSEPD)
|Monthly Pension Benefits up to Rs. 500
|60 years old or older, Widows regardless of age, People affected by Hansen’s disease or leprosy with visible deformities, Unmarried women over thirty, Individuals with disabilities, and AIDS patients.
|Offline at BDO and Online
Odisha MadhuBabu Pension Yojana 2023 Eligibility & Necessary Documents
All the citizens of the odisha state who want to apply for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana can online and offline. Before applying for the scheme you should know the Eligibility Criteria and Necessary Documents.
MBPY Eligibility Criteria:
|The person should be 60 years old or above.
|Old Age Pension (OAP)
|Regardless of age, a person who is a widow is eligible for a pension.
|Widow Pension (WP)
|Regardless of age, a person with visible signs of deformity caused by leprosy is eligible.
|Caused By Leprosy Pension (CLP)
|A person of any age who is unable to perform normal work due to blindness, orthopaedic disability, mental retardation, or cerebral palsy is eligible.
|Disability Pension (DP)
|Widow of AIDS Patient
|Regardless of age or income criteria, a widow of an AIDS patient is eligible.
|Widows Pension (WP-AIDS)
|An AIDS patient identified by the State/District AIDS Control Society is eligible, regardless of income.
|District Pension (DP-AIDS)
|The family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 24,000 per annum, certified by the concerned Tahasildar
|The person should be a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
|No Other Pension
|The person should not be receiving any other pension from the central government, state government, or any government-aided organization.
MBPY Necessary Documents
- Three attested passport-size photographs (for all categories).
- Income certificate from the concerned Tahasildar (excluding WP-AIDS/DP-AIDS).
- Proof of age (for OAP/DP categories).
- Disability certificate with percentage of disability (for DP category).
- Medical certificate for leprosy patients (for CLP category).
- Recommendation from Orissa State AIDS Control Society (for DP-AIDS).
- Electoral Roll
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Registration Certificate
- Certificate from a Medical Officer of at least the rank of an Assistant Surgeon if other documents are unavailable
How To Apply For Madhubabu Pension Yojana Online 2023 @ssepd.gov.in
Here are complete steps to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Scheme in 2023 using the government’s official website @ssepd.gov.in:
Step1: Go to ssepd.gov.in and Check Pension Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website of the MBPY Scheme @ssepd.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can see a Pension Scheme tab.
- Click on it.
- You will jump to another Application For Beneficiary page.
- On this page, you have to select the following to apply for the MBPY scheme.
- Choose A Scheme
- Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
- Choose A Scheme
- Click on Proceed button.
Step2: Fill out the Madhu Bala Pension Yojana Form
- Now, you will have to complete the application form.
- For this, you have to provide different information such as:
- Beneficiary Details:
- Pension Type (you can see in eligibility criteria)
- Name As Per Aadhar
- Father’s/Spouse’s Name
- AGE (Upload Age Proof)
- Aadhar No (verify and upload Aadhaar Copy)
- Contact and Income Details:
- Mobile No
- Address Type
- House No/Plot No
- Social Category(Caste)
- Income Certificate/R. I Report/BPL Card
- Additional Document
- Upload Thumb/Signature
- Bank Account Details
- Bank Account Type
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Choose IFSC Code
- Choose Bank
- Choose Branch
- Upload Passbook
Final Step: Submit the Form and Note the Application Number
- Finally, you have to agree with Declaration and click on Submit button.
- After this, you will get your application PDF.
- You must have to Note the Application Number to track your status for example: SSEPD/BNEAPP/MBPY/05/20/2022/659218
How To Check And Track Odisha Madhubabu Application Status Online @ssepd.gov.in
If you have applied for MBPY offline or online you can track your Application Status online easily using your Application No and Aadhaar Card No.
Here is a step-by-step process to track your MBPY Status:
- Firstly, go to the official website of MBPY Status @ssepd.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Pension Scheme
- You will jump to Track Status Page.
- Here you have to select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” for Track Application Status
- Click on the Track button
- Now you will jump to MBPY Application Status Page.
- Here you can check the status in two manners:
- Using your Application Number
- Aadhaar Number and Date of Birth
- Finally, click on the Search button.
- You will receive your Application Form Status.
Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
FAQs Madubabu Pension Yojana
>60 years old or older
>Widows regardless of age
>People affected by Hansen’s disease or leprosy with visible deformities
>Unmarried women over thirty
>Individuals with disabilities, and AIDS patients.
Madhubabu’s Pension Amount is provided by DBT on the 15th date of every month to the beneficiaries bank account.
There is no Last Date for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application. You can apply at any time under the eligibility criteria. The scheme has been benefiting since 2008.