cbse single girl child scholarship 2023-24: This scholarship will be awarded to the girl child only. The due date to apply for the course will August 2023 and cbse single girl child scholarship 2023
Application Form for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, Due Date Apply CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child (cbse single girl child) online and verify your eligibility. The Central Board of Secondary Education has established the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, under which the benefit of the scholarship will be given to the passed out girl child.
Girls who secured at least 60% of the available scholarship funds in class X will get Rs 500 per month to help with their educational costs. The benefit of scholarship has been provided to the single girl child candidates through the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme, for which the applicants have to register themselves online. Only then will be considered the beneficiary of this scheme.
What is CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Friends, the government has started a new scheme for you, students applying under this scheme will get a total scholarship of Rs 12000 for 2 years. Let me tell you that this is the best scholarship scheme, you should not leave it at all, you will be requested to read the article completely and get complete information.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scheme 2023 (Overview)
|Article||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|beneficiary||CBSE Single Girl (the only girl in the family)|
|Objective||students for higher education|
|Last date of application||comingsoon|
|Date of Application Verification||comingsoon|
|CBSE official website||cbse.gov.in|
ये भी पढ़े
How to make Single Girl Child Certificate?
In India, a certificate is issued in the name of a parent or guardian of a single or unaccompanied girl. It confirms that the child’s parents are sole parents and not married.
To obtain this certificate, keep the following things in mind and follow them
- Make Application Form for Certificate: You will have to collect application form for Single Girl Child Certificate from Gram Panchayat, Municipality or Enrollment Office (like Jansunwai Office).
- Collect required documents: You will need to provide copies of the following documents along with your application form:
- Birth Certificate: Birth certificate of the girl child.
- Father’s Document: Items Required for Father’s Identification: Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License and Others
- Mother’s document: A copy of any of the documents mentioned above to identify the mother
- Proof of Identity of the applicant: Prove the current address of the applicant through Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Passport, Income Card etc.
- Send Application Form: Submit the application form along with the following documents to the Enrollment Office or Jansunwai Office. They will tell you how to get the certificate and the time.
- Send Fees: You will also have to pay the application fee for Single Girl Child Certificate. Also get its information from the application office.
- Certificate will be provided: After carefully checking all the submitted documents you will get the only girl child certificate. This document will be in the name of the marriage of the girl child or her guardian or guardians.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Process
To apply for this scholarship, students must follow the following simple steps: Follow the following steps and avail the scholarship –
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official website of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
- Then you will see the home page of the website.
- Click on the link “SGC-X – Fresh Application” on the homepage of the website.
- Also, if you wish to make your correction then click on the link “SGC-X – Renewal”.
- Then you will see a new page.
- On this page you will have to fill your roll number and date of birth.
- Now, click on the button that says “Proceed”.
- Along with this, you will also have to upload your documents.
- For this, you have to click on the option of upload documents.
- Then, you click on the “Proceed” button to select your architecture.
- Now you will need to create a “Confirmation Page”.
- For this you have to add the option of “Confirmation Page”.
- The confirmation page will be generated only by those applicants whose application is successfully completed.
Through today’s article, we all learned about CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023-24 and how to make Single Girl Child Certificate. We hope you found this article helpful. If yes, then share and also give your opinion in the comments. Tell me thanks!
FAQs: How to make Single Girl Child Certificate
You can register online.
The official website of Single Girl Child is cbse.gov.in.
If you want to take single girl child scholarship, then you have to register.
Friends, the government has started a new scheme for you. Under this scheme, students applying under CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will get a total scholarship of Rs 12000 for 2 years.