AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2023: We are getting information AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2023 – Status / Reports, Beneficiary List and other information. The Government of Andhra Pradesh offers various pension schemes, allowing candidates to choose the one that suits them best. To apply, visit the official website and submit your application to your Panchayat.
In this article, we provide detailed information about the YSR Pension Kanuka 2023 scheme, AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2023 . Discover the step-by-step login procedure, how to check the beneficiary list, and application status. Ensure you submit all forms before the deadline to avail the benefits.
What is YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme?
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2023: increase in financial support for individuals affected by Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in India, which took effect from December 2022 and became payable from January 1st, 2023.
The government has increased the financial assistance for two specific groups of people:
- Regular Pension Beneficiaries: Individuals receiving a regular pension will now receive an increased amount of Rs. 3,000 per month. This implies that those who were previously receiving a lower amount as a pension will now get Rs. 3,000 per month starting from January 2023.
- Patients Undergoing Dialysis due to Chronic Kidney Disease: Individuals who are affected by Chronic Kidney Disease and are undergoing dialysis will receive financial support of Rs. 10,000 per month. YSR Pension Kanuka This support is applicable to patients undergoing dialysis in both government hospitals and network hospitals. This significant increase in financial aid aims to alleviate the financial burden on individuals dealing with the high costs associated with chronic illness and regular dialysis treatments.
It’s important to note that these enhanced pension rates are designed to provide better financial assistance to these vulnerable groups and improve their quality of life.
Details of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Article Type||Form / List / Status|
|Launched by||CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide pension|
About YSR Pension Kanuka
The Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced several pension opportunities for its residents through the YSR Pension Kanuka portal. To apply for these pensions, eligible candidates need to submit their applications to their respective Panchayat offices. The applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be selected based on their eligibility criteria.
After the selection process, eligible candidates will receive their pension benefits on a monthly basis. These pensions aim to support individuals belonging to specific castes and categories who face financial difficulties and are unable to sustain their livelihoods due to various reasons.
To apply for these pensions, individuals can visit the official website of the YSR Pension Kanuka portal. The portal provides information about different categories of pensions available, and candidates can choose the relevant category they qualify for. Once the application is submitted and the selection process is completed, the selected candidates will start receiving their pension payments monthly.
This initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government is designed to provide financial assistance to those in need, ensuring that vulnerable members of society receive the necessary support to improve their quality of life.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2023
The YSR Pension Kanuka welfare program, launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, provides various pension schemes to support different sections of society. The available pension schemes under this program are designed to offer financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries. While the specific details of the schemes may vary, here are some common categories of pension schemes that are typically available for application:
- Old age pension.
- Widow pension.
- Disabled pension.
- Weavers Pension
- Toddy tappers pension.
- ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) pension.
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) pension.
- Old Age Pension: This scheme provides financial assistance to elderly individuals who have reached a certain age (usually 60 years and above). The pension aims to support senior citizens who may not have a stable source of income.
- Widow Pension: Widows who have lost their spouses and are in need of financial aid can apply for this pension. It offers support to women who have lost the primary breadwinner in their families.
- Disabled Pension: Persons with disabilities, both physical and mental, are eligible for this pension. The scheme aims to assist individuals who face challenges in earning a livelihood due to their disabilities.
- Weavers Pension: This pension scheme is specifically tailored for individuals engaged in the traditional occupation of weaving. Weavers facing economic difficulties can avail financial help through this scheme.
- Toddy Tappers Pension: Toddy tappers, who are involved in the profession of collecting sap from palm trees to make toddy, can apply for this pension to improve their livelihoods.
- ART (Antiretroviral Therapy) Pension: Individuals living with HIV/AIDS who require continuous medical care and support can apply for this pension to ensure they have access to necessary resources.
- CKDU (Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown Etiology) Pension: Individuals suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and undergoing regular dialysis can apply for this pension scheme. CKD patients often require extensive medical treatment, and this pension aims to ease their financial burden.
YSR Pension Kanuka Age Criteria
|SN||AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme||AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Age Limit|
|1||For Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|2||For Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|3||For Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|4||For Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|5||For Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|6||For Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above.|
|7||For Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|8||For Single Women’s Pension||Married women who are separated for more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years|
|9||For Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|10||For Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Features & Benefits
Here’s a breakdown of the changes in pension amounts and eligibility criteria under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, as per the new order issued by the Panchayati Raj and Rural Development department:
1. Old Age Pension Beneficiaries:
- Before Jan 2023: Rs. 2,500 per month
- From Jan 2023: Increased by Rs. 250, making it Rs. 2,750 per month
- Within 1 year (Promised During Elections): Further increase to Rs. 3,000 per month
- Age Criteria: Reduced from 65 years to 60 years
2. Special Categories (Widows, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers, People Living with HIV):
- From Jan 2023: Rs. 2,750 per month
3. Disabled People:
- Before Jan 2023:
- 40% to 79% disability: Rs. 2,000 per month
- Above 80% disability: Rs. 3,000 per month
- From Jan 2023: All disabled individuals receive Rs. 3,000 per month.
4. Chronic Kidney Patients Undergoing Dialysis:
- Before Jan 2023: Rs. 3,500 per month
- From Jan 2023: Increased to Rs. 10,000 per month
These changes are part of the enhanced pension scheme initiated under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, reflecting the government’s commitment to providing financial support to various vulnerable groups in society. These adjustments came into effect from January 1, 2023, as promised during the elections.
Pension Amount in YSR Pension Kanuka
- Old Age Persons: Rs. 2750/- per month
- Widows: Rs. 2750/- per month
- Toddy Tappers: Rs. 2750/- per month
- Weavers: Rs. 2750/- per month
- Single Women: Rs. 2750/- per month
- Fishermen: Rs. 2750/- per month
- ART (PLHIV) Persons (Persons Living with HIV/AIDS): Rs. 2750/- per month
- Traditional Cobblers: Rs. 2750/- per month
- Disabled Persons: Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Transgender Individuals: Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Dappu Artists: Rs. 3,000/- per month
- People Affected with Chronic Kidney Disease Undergoing Dialysis in Government or Network Hospitals: Rs. 10,000/- per month
The enhanced pension amounts for the specified categories were implemented from January 1, 2023, onwards, as per the provided information.
How to check AP YSR Pension Kanuka Status?
step-by-step explanation of how to check the pension status for YSR Pension Kanuka on the official website:
- Visit the Official Website:
- Go to the official website at sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP.
- Access the Old Portal:
- On the homepage, find and click on the “Old Portal” link.
- Alternatively, you can directly visit the pension status search page by clicking on this link: https://sspensions.ap.gov.in:8443/searchpensionStatus.do.
- After clicking, a new page will open. Look for the “Search” button in the main menu and click on it.
- Select Search Criteria:
- On the new web page, you will see two options:
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose the appropriate option based on the information you have.
- On the new web page, you will see two options:
- Enter Required Information:
- Depending on your choice (Pension ID or Grievance ID), enter the relevant information in the provided fields.
- Submit the Details:
- After entering the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
- View Application Status:
- Once you submit the details, the application status for YSR Pension Kanuka will be displayed on your screen.
By following these steps, you can easily check the status of your pension application on the YSR Pension Kanuka portal.
YSR Pension Kanuka Helpline Number
YSR Pension Kanuka Helpline Number- Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, 2nd floor, Dr. N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: [email protected]
ALSO READ: VRIDHA PENSION YOJANA