The Andhra Pradesh State has solved the problems of citizens of multiple visits to Govt Buildings to avail of a single service with AP MeeSeva Online Portal.
The Meeseva is an online window from which a citizen can apply for various services easily. It is the same as the KIOSK service.
The govt has opened the Meeseva again in 2022. Now citizens can again avail the benefit from it again. The AP MeeSeva Portal is onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
In this article, we will discuss the objectives of the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Portal, its benefits, how to register in the portal, and how many schemes the Andhra Pradesh government provides through the TS Meeseva Portal 2022, along with other topics.
So, in order to fully understand the AP Meeseva Scheme, please read the entire article until the end.
What Is Andhra Pradesh MeeSeva Portal?
The “MeeSeva” is an online portal that provides a variety of government services, especially to the government of Andhra Pradesh. The “MeeSeva” is a Telugu word that means “At Your Service”.
This is a one-of-a-kind portal which combines most of the public services into a single platform. The portal consists of 36 departments and 400+ public services.
Citizens do not have to make multiple visits to Govt Departments; they can either go to the nearest MeeSeva KIOSK or can apply online by visiting the official website www.meeseva.gov.in.
The MeeSeva has two different websites. The MeeSeva is an authority website for official only while Online MeeSeva Portal are accessible by the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
Difference between ap.meeseva.gov.in and onlineap.meeseva.gov.in
|It is an authority website.||It is a public website.|
|Only an authorized person can access it.||Every citizen can access it.|
|You cannot register here.||You can register here.|
|The website offers circulars about the scheme and departments.||The website offers a place to apply for various services.|
|Here you can check the status of your applied service.||You can only from here.|
The Objective Of AP MeeSeva
- MeeSeva’s goal is to create technology-enabled smart, citizen-centric, ethical, efficient, and successful governance.
- The effort entails enhanced government efficiency, openness, and accountability as well as the universal and non-discriminatory delivery of all services to citizens and business people from all socioeconomic strata.
- The concept includes a shared governance approach and transformed government-citizen interactions at all levels of administration.
Telangana provides the same service. You can visit the TS MeeSeva Portal.
Finding Government/Public Jobs Notification?
Visit TN Velaivaaippu For Public Job Notification and Training. It is an employment exchange for Telangana Government.
click here on the button below to know more…
Overview of AP MeeSeva Portal
|Scheme||AP Meeseva Portal: At your service|
|State||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Conducted By||State Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Department||ITE and C Department|
|Service type||Online Services/Electronic Service Delivery|
|Beneficiaries||People of Telangana|
The Benefits of AP Meeseva
The AP Online MeeSeva Portal Offers various benefits to Andhra Pradesh citizens:
- People can apply for a variety of services online from their house, office, place of employment, etc.
- Blue collar workers don’t need to take a leave of absence to access this portal from their place of employment.
- Government office corruption will decline under TS Meeseva. The only amount that citizens will pay is the fee; they will not be required to pay anything for the filing process.
- Citizens will have access to a secure payment service where they will receive a receipt for each payment, minimising the possibility of payment fraud.
- There is no set period of time during which people may seek for assistance. It offers service continuously.
- To monitor the status of your application, you are no need to visit any offices. Users can check the status of their applications by following the easy instructions listed below in the article.
Documents for Registration
Users will need specific documentation in order to finish the online application procedure. These papers are crucial and must be submitted in order to register successfully. All of these documents are mentioned here. People can therefore apply for it.
Registration on AS Meeseva and applying for service on Meeseva are two distinct processes. The following are necessary for successful registration on TS Meeseva 2022:
- Residential Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
New Registration On MeeSeva Online Portal @onlineap.meeseva.gov.in
If you want to get bthe enefit of any service online through MeeSeva then you must Register. For Registration make sure you have Aadhaar Card. Here is pthe rocess hof ow you can register easily:
- Firstly, go to the official website of AP Meeseva–onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see New Registration option.
- Click on it you will jump on Rthe egistration Page.
- You can see below registration form.
- In the Registration form, you have to complete the following fields:
- Create Profile
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- You can create your desired User ID and Password.
- When you will click on Submit, you will receive an OTP.
- After entering the OTP, you are successfully registered.
How to Login to AP Meeseva Portal
All registration processes will be completed here after creating an ID and password. Follow these simple steps to log in to AP Meeseva:
- First of all, visit the official website of AP Meeseva Portal.
- Then click on “Login User” and a new page will open for you.
- The next step is to enter your login ID and password to access the service.
- After that, click on “Sign In“.
- Once you successfully Log In. You will enter the dashboard.
- The dashboard contains different options than the Homepage.
- You can see the changed page after successful login below.
All Public Services Available On AP Meeseva [List]
- Police Dep
- Aadhaar Card
- RTA Service
- Civil Supplies
- ICT Dept.
- Election Dept.
- Social Welfare
- EPDCL Dept.
- CPDCL Dept.
- Technical Edu.
- Collegiate Edu.
- Rural Dev.
- Warangal Municipal
- Minority Welfare
- Intermediate Edu.
- School Education
- Legal Metrology
- SPDCL Dept.
- Endowment Dept.
- Health Care Dept.
- Factories Dept.
- Fisheries Dept.
- Drug Control
How To Apply For An Service On AP MeeSeva?[Income Certificate]
If you want to apply for a service such as an Income certificate, OBC certificate, Adangal, ROR-1, Character certificate and many more others. (You Must Register Before)
Here are some simple steps to apply for;
- Firstly, go to the AP Meeseva official website.
- On the homepage, Log In by entering your email Id and password.
- Once you successfully log in, you will jump to your dashboard.
- Click on your desired service. Here I am going to show you for Income Certificate.
- On the dashboard, click on LIST OF SERVICES>Choose your department and service.
- When you can click on the scheme you will get the respective Application Form.
- Carefully fill in the form with asked questions and upload the documents.
- Finally submit your Application.
- You will get also an Application Number or Trans ID/Application No. Note it for status.
- You can take the help of the below Video Tutorial.
How To Check AP Meeseva Application and Certificate Status @ap.meeseva.gov.in
You can check your application status by visiting the same website and login into your dashboard using your email id and password.
But here is another step to check the Application Status.
- Firstly, go to the AP Meeseva website. ap.meeseva.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can see the Application Search option.
- You can check the two distinct status:
- Certificate Status
- Application Status
- For Certificate, enter Application Number and For Application Transaction ID.
- Finally, click on GO.
- You will get the Application Status.