AP CFMS Portal is a Comprehensive Financial Management System for the government and their categories. The treasury department of state government use this portal for managing and analysis different transaction by citizen, banks, business and government. It has a plethora of services for G2G, G2C, G2E and G2B.
Here we will walk you through the complete guide for Citizen, Employee & Pensioner services like AP CFMS Bill Status, Challan creation, Challan Payment and Status, Beneficiary search, and Pay Slip details etc.
We have provided basic knowledge about AP CFMS Portal, Service List and short definitions and explanations in the beginning and then have completed the step-by-step process to avail of those services.
What Is AP CFMS Portal?
AP CFMS Portal is a platform, application or system for Citizens, Government employees and pensioners and Businesses. APCFSS Andhra Pradesh has developed this management system.
It helps the state government to handle Financial data and services online. It manages the following metrics:
- Debt & Investment
- Human Resources and
- Ways & Means Advances (WMA)
This matrics help Andhra Pradesh government to undertand State Economic Condition.
Basically, we can say that the portal provides more services to the government than citizens, government employees and pensioners.
Therefore we will only discuss about Government To Citizen (G2C) and Government To Employee (G2E) services. These services are the following:
AP Meeseva Application Status 2023: Check and Apply
CFMS for Citizen Transactions Bills
The AP CFMS G2C contains services for citizens, social security pensioner, taxpayers, business, service provider, and Banks.
For each their are different services.
- Citizen: Challan creation, Debit-credit payment, status and Bill status
- PD Challans
- Expenditure Reimbursement Challans
- Cash Recovery Challans
- Citizen Challans
- Civil Deposits, Judicial Challan
- Social Security Pensioner: Benefit delivery, DBT, Aadhaar and Biometric authorisation and Digital Signature.
- Taxpayers: Easy to get benefits.
- Business: Payment gateway and net banking
- Banks: Daily e-scrolls with synchronized interfacing.
CFMS For Govt Employee & Retiree
The AP CFMS Portal provides different services to Employee and Retiree Pensioner such as:
- Employee HRMS
- Loan Repayments
Key Changes In CFMS Portal
- Citizens may pay for all departments’ services from the convenience of their home or place of business.
- Any SBI branch accepts manual payments.
- Going to any treasury office is not necessary for challans. They can be generated
- Online from anywhere for all heads of accounts.
- Seamless and automated reconciliation of paid memos.
- Accounting accuracy with few to no errors
|Department||Treasury Department Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Provide HRMS and Finance services|
|Benefits||Get HRMS Service, Challan and Pension Status|
CFMS Receipt Direct Links
- PD Challan
- Cash Recovery Challan
- Pension Recovery
- Undisbursed Social Pensions
- Expenditure Reimbursement
- Employee Challan
- CPS Contribution
- Citizen Challan
- Civil Deposits
- CM Relief Fund
- Judicial Challan
- Capital Development Fund
- Escort Charges
- Guard Charges
- Challan Status
- Transaction Cancellation
Overview AP CFMS Bill Status 2023
If you are a government employee in the Treasury Department of Andhra Pradesh, you can now check the Bill and Salary Pay Slip Status online through the CFMS website.
The AP CFMS Bill Status portal is available to all government employees and offers a range of benefits.
You can check the details and quality of your bills and view your salary information on the official website.
The portal also provides access to payment status, citizen bill status, AP Cyber Treasury search, and payment status with TBR number features.
With the launch of this portal, the government is offering its employees the option to view their salaries online.
This is a great way to save time and access any salary-related information on the portal. Additionally, the portal includes Bill Challan information for employees to access.
The state government developed this portal to address the issues that many employees were facing.
The primary goal of the CFMS portal is to assist employees and provide an accessible online method in this age of technology.
So if you’re a government employee in Andhra Pradesh, you can now conveniently check your bills and salary information on the CFMS website.
You cannot access it without a User ID and Password
How To Check Citizen AP CFMS Bill Status 2023
If you want to check data, and status for citizen debit, credit Challan then official can check it by following these steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website @cfms.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to Expenditure Links and then Bill Status.
- Once, you click here you will jump on Citizen Bill Status page.
- On this, page you have to provide various information.
- Year Bill No.
- Bill Status
- Treasury Office
- Gross Amount
- Net Amount
- Once you enter all details, you will get “Detail Flow Of Bill”
How To Check AP CFMS ID
If you want to know how to check your Citizen Bill status the you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website cfms.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on Employee Service.
- You may see Comming Soon. After a week or announcement you can see “Know your CFMS Login ID”
- Click on it.
- Now you will jump to new page “Search CFMS ID”
- Here you have to enter your HRMS Employee ID (7 Digit). You can get from HR or HOD.
- Click on search.
- Now you will come on this page👇
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- You will get your CFMS ID and other useful IDs.
How To Create Citizen Challan Manual Payment
If you want to create Citizen Challan then you have to follow this process:
- Firstly, go the offiicla website of qascfms.apcfss.in
- You have to log on using your User ID (CFMS ID) and Password and then you will enter in your Dashboard.
- You will jump on Citizen Challan Creation page.
- Here you have to provide various information such as:
- DDO Code
- After this you have to submit it.
- After submit, you can go ahead in the steps for payment.
- Choose payment option-Manual or ePayment
- You will get Challan Reference Form
- After this you have to complete payment and then you can check status.
The CFMS stands for Comprehensive Financial Management System. It is a software system for all state Treasury Department. The department manages financial things using it to understand economic condition of state.
All treasury department employees, HRMS and DDOs can access it to get various status.
Cash Recovery Challan
Undisbursed Social Pensions