UDISE+ is the most extensive Management Information System (MIS) for school education. The Ministry of Education started UDISE Plus (UDISE+) for elementary schools and SEMIS for secondary schools in India.
The UDISE+ collects data from different schools across India and helps measure the education parameters from classes 1 to 12.
Here is today’s post, we will walk you through the basic information about UDISE Plus, how this MIS works, how to do data entry on it, etc.
Here in the below link download an important DCF PDF File and then read more to learn how to use it, and upload it on Portal.
UDISE Plus 2023: Report, DCF & GIS
UDISE’s full form is the Unified District Information System for Education. This is a Management Information System(MIS) for school education.
This was developed by the Ministry of Education of India in 2012-13. Now the system has been upgraded to UDISE+.
This is the largest database of about 15 lakh schools in India.
The UDISE PLUS collects different information regarding a school from class 1 to 12 and provides them with educational categories and types.
This portal helps the government to measure the education parameter of districts, states, and nations so that the govt can bring schemes and opportunities for a better education system.
Here in the below section, we will get the information regarding it such as Benefits, School uses, and outcomes of the UDISE+.
|Portal||UDISE PLUS (UDISE+)|
|Launched By||The Ministry Of Education|
|Benefits||Helps in Education Parameter|
- PM eVidya Scheme 2022: 100% Free Online Class for 1 to 12
- Swayam Portal: Government Free Courses For College Students
Download All Important UDISE+ 2023-24 DCF PDF (Link)
Here below I have listed all important form that is important for a school. This is a blank Data Capture Format the school has to fill out and upload on UDISE+.
Download DCF Form
The above link is the instant download:
The Objectives of the Udise Plus (UDISE+) Portal
The main objective of UDISE Plus is to collect data from different schools in India and measure the education parameters so that the government can improve the education drawbacks and create opportunities for students.
The UDISE+ collects the following data regarding a school that can benefit from the improvement of education:
- Number Of Schools, Teachers, and Students
- Gross Enrollment Ratio
- Dropout Rate
- Transition Rate
- Pupil-Teacher Ratio
- Schools Received Textbooks
- Schools with Toilet
- Schools with Drinking Water
- Schools with Electricity Connection
- Schools with Library
- Gender Parity Index (GPI)
- CWSN Enrolment
- Schools with Ramp
Features and Use Of UDISE PLUS (UDISE+)
The education MIS has many features that benefit governments, schools, students, teachers, and researchers for the education of India.
Here are some of the best features in brief:
UDISE Code & Number
UDISE Portal collects school data across India. And for this, a unique code is provided to each school when they register.
The UDISE Code is a unique 11-digit code that confirms that the school is under the supervision of the government of India.
This UDISE Code helps you find your school, and school data, and complete also school’s life cycle. Even these codes help you in registering for Scholarship schemes.
In MP Scholarship Application on Shiksha Portal, you must need these UDISE Codes.
School Directory Management System (SDMS)
This feature is specifically for schools in India. school management hands it over to the headmaster or principal. So that the principal of the school uses the UDISE+ SDMS feature.
- They can register for school on UDISE.
- Upload and update the status of the school such as:
- The number of classes, toilet, playground, library, etc.
- Staff information
- The system works on the mobile number and OTP-based login of the principal.
UDISE+ School Data Capture (DCF)
This feature provides information regarding school management in real time. This feature is also available only for schools.
Data is collected for schools, teachers, enrolment, and vocational education as per the Data Capture Format (DCF) uploaded on the website.
This feature allows schools to upload and download information online. Schools can download directly from the official website udiseplus.gov.in.
We have provided the DCF PDF Link Below Section.
Know Your School Report
This feature is public for students and citizens to get the details of any school in India. One can check, see and download all the necessary information available on DCF.
Every school has a unique UDISE Code. Using this code you can get different information regarding the school.
You can get the following information about the school using it:
- Complete Address (State, District, Block, Cluster, etc)
- School Category, Management, and Type
- Medium of Instruction (Hindi/English OR regional)
- Year of Establishment
- Total Class Rooms
- Facilities Information: Toilets, Drinking Water
- Library Availability
- Teacher and Qualification of Teachers
The dashboard is the insights and visualization of all data. The dashboard provides an idea of how elementary and secondary schools are performing.
You can get different parameters of school education. Some of them are as follows:
- Gross Enrollment Ratio
- Dropout Rate
- Transition Rate
- Pupil-Teacher Ratio
- Gender Parity Index (GPI)
- CWSN Enrolment
The GIS Mapping
The GIS Mapping (Geographic Information System) helps you locate the school information using Map.
You can use it to find your school on the map. You can use it in different manners such as
- 3D Visualization
- Zoom in
- By name
- UDISE Code
Udise Plus Certification 2023
Every school has to estimate its use of the UDISE Plus portal and identify areas for improvement through self-assessment.
Also, schools have to submit their self-assessment report and relevant documentation to the MHRD for review.
If the MHRD determines that the school is using the portal effectively and accurately, it issues a UDISE Plus Certification to the school.
The benefits of obtaining UDISE Plus Certification are:
- Schools can improve the quality of education they provide by tracking and monitoring various aspects of their operations using the system.
- The MHRD and other education authorities can collect and analyze data on the education sector, which can inform policy decisions and improve the overall quality of education in the country.
How To Certify UDISE Plus DCF & Report 2023
If you are a head of the school OR principal and want to know How to certify your school DCF in Udise Plus. Please follow the video guide or the below steps.
- Firstly go to the official website of udiseplus.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see UDISE Plus Login.
- Click on it, and log in with your User Name and Password.
- You will enter your Dashboard.
- On this, you click on “Click Here To Open DCF To Fill The Data”
- You will get the list of Data that is Certified or Not Certified.
- Click on Comparison and Certify Data.
- Go To Certification Module.
- Provide the verification data.
- Finally, UDISE DCF will be successfully certified.
Check the below sections to know more about UDISE+ Portal: What is it, what objectives and importance of the portal, how to check your school report etc.
Download School UDISE Code Report Card On UDISE+
If you want to know the information of the school on UDISE+ (Udise plus 2022-23) then you can use the Know Your School module of it.
Here are steps on How You Can Track Your School:
- Firstly go to the official website of UDISE+.
- On the homepage, click on the Know Your School tab.
- When you will click on it, a new page will appear in front of your screen.
- On this page, you get three options to search for your school:
- UDISE CODE
- By Pincode
- The above two options can provide you with the exact information while the third will provide a list of schools.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- You will get your school.
- Now in the action tab, you can get three options:
- School Information
- Report Card
- Track Your School
- Click on Report Card.
- You will get the school report card pdf.
UDISE Plus Teacher Module
The UDISE Teacher Module provides a database of teachers of the school. The teacher has to maintain the different data related to him/her.
The UDISE teacher module contains the following data:
- Teacher Profile: Using this teachers can get information and update profiles.
- Number of Non-teaching/Administrative and Support staff(s) in-Position
- Number of Teaching Staff In-position
- Para teacher
- Teachers and Instructors Details by (Including Head Master/Mistress)
- Appointment and Teaching Profile
The schools and teachers have to Entry Data and Marked.
How To Mark Complete UDISE Plus Teacher Module
- Firstly, visit the UDISE+ Teacher Module clicking on this link udiseplus.gov.in/udiseteacher/
- On the homepage, enter your User ID and Password.
- Verify the captcha and click on Login.
- On the Dashboard, click on Teacher DCF.
- After this, you will enter into Teacher DCF.
- Now you have to click on Click Here To Mark Complete.
- After this provide details of marking.
- Check the disclaimer and Mark Complete.
- Also, check the status.
UDISE Plus Student Module and Profile
The UDISE Student Module and Profile different data related to students studying school. The school principal has to provide the following data of the student to MHRD using DCF.
- General Information Of Student
- Enrolment Details Of The Student In Present School For the Current Year
- Facility and Other Details Of The Students
- Vocational Education Details Of The Students
How To UDISE Plus SDMS Login and Student Data Entry
- Firstly, go to udiseplus.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see the Student Profile with an input State List
- Choose your state (UP) and click on Go.
- Now you will redirect to Udise Plus SDMS Login UP
- Click on it and log in with your User ID and Password. (Principal)
- Your Dashboard will open.
- On this Dashboard, click on School Dashboard.
- You will get the list of classes.
- Select the class to Update Student Profile OR Click on Add Student to add a new one.
- Enter student DCF data and submit.
UDISE Plus For UPSC: Report For School In India 2023 (PDF)
The government collects school data (Class 1 to 12) and then creates insights and visualization from it then launches every year. It helps curious students, explainers, and UPSC aspirants to understand the Indian Education Status.
You can see this UDISE+ school report card on the officials’ website (www.udiseplus.gov.in 2022-23). Now the government has launched the USIDE Report 2021-22.
Here are all details about the reports:
#1: UDISE School Report For India
In the above picture as per the UDISE 2021-22 school report card you can see the data of the number of schools, teachers, and students and the proportion of their categories:
|Parameters||Report||Proportions (in %)|
|Number Of Schools||14.89 Lakh||Govt. (51.1), Aided (29.3), Private (10.1), Other (9.6)|
|Number Of Teachers||94.88 Lakh||Govt. (25.6), Aided (28.9), Private (17.1), Other (28.5)|
|Number Of Students||26.52 Crore||Govt. (22.9), Aided (28.3), Private (15.6), Other (32.2)|
State/UT MIS Coordinator Contact List
FAQs UDISE+ 2023
Udise plus 2023 PDF is a special form that a school has to fill out and upload. These forms are called Data Capture Format (DCF)
The Data Capture Format is a unique form that a school must have to fill out and upload on UDISE+ Portal. This helps the government collect the facilities of schools and understand the education system to take better steps.
The email contact of the USIDE Plus Portal Of Uttar Pradesh is [email protected].
UDISE format refers to the Unified District Information System for Education format, which is a standardized format used in India to collect, analyze, and report educational data from schools across the country.
Student code refers to a set of rules and guidelines that outline the expected behaviour and conduct of students within a school or academic institution. It typically covers areas such as academic integrity, attendance, respect for others, and adherence to school policies and regulations.