If are you searching for the best engineering free courses in India, then you are in right place. Learn about an initiative of the Govt Of India for aspiring college UG and PG students. It is Swayam Portal.
It provides various useful courses online of the best professors from IIT and NIT completely free. When you complete any course you can give an exam to get the Certificate.
Here is the full detail about the portal, how to register, enroll in a course, and apply for the exam. Read the full article to avoid mistakes.
What Is Government Swayam Portal?
On July 9, 2017, Ram Nath Kovind, the president of India, opened the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM Portal) online. It is a platform for massive open online courses on the internet.
For all the children from different parts of the country who do not have a lot of money to acquire the greatest education possible, the relevant authority has prepared this platform.
The authorities have set up this portal to aid these kids as well as all other students. The top instructors from various fields will congregate on this platform and share their knowledge through this portal.
All of the students will benefit from it, and they are not need to pay anything to enroll in the course.
Registration for various courses is now underway. Now, candidates can apply online. On Swayam’s official website, there is a link for registering for the service.
On the portal, there is no offline mode for registration. The credits from this course will be transferred to all undergraduate students’ college courses.
The pupils who are currently enrolled in school will receive assistance in grasping the subject matter, as well as further education.
Applicants should frequently check the website to be informed on the topic of our article. We are providing complete information regarding swayam below, read the article till the end to avoid mistakes during filling out the form or registering online.
Overview of the SWAYAM Portal
|Full form of SWAYAM||Study Webs of Active Learning for Young|
Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM)
|Eligible Candidates||UG, PG, School, and Out of School Education|
|Objective||To provide the free and best quality education all across India|
|Number of National Coordinators||9 National Coordinators|
|Beneficiaries||All over India|
|Fees||Rs 1000 to 1500|
Read These For More Skilling Your Self For Free:
- UP Free Coaching For IAS, NDA, and JEE-Abhuday Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0)
What are the Benefits of the Swayam
Offering curriculum-based course materials that cover a range of subjects in the higher education field, including arts, science, commerce, performing arts, medicine, humanities, technology, law, agriculture, social sciences, etc.
Offering advanced coursework and professional certification through a federated program in the field of higher education that can meet the requirements of the Choice Based Credit System, which is currently being used in the nation at the UG level.
To teach certain skill sets, offer individual courses that will be presented as self-awareness courses.
To provide teacher training modules for students in classes 9 through 12 that will aid in their better understanding of the subject as well as their preparation for entrance tests for professional degree programs.
Offer skill-based courses that address both the polytechnic skills domain and industrial skills that have been approved by sector skill councils.
Swayam Course List 2023 Latest
National Coordinators can obtain the Swayam course catalog or the full range of Swayam courses by clicking on the links below.
Other filtering options for the list below include course duration, credits, test date, forthcoming vs. closed courses, and category.
On the Swayam Course catalog page, the courses can also be sorted according to the course title and duration.
National Coordinator Wise Swayam Course List 2023
|Name of National Coordinator||Course||Direct Link|
|AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)||70||View Course|
|Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC), New Delhi||0||View Course|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||100||View Course|
|IIM Bangalore||0||View Course|
|National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)||31||View Course|
|National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)||42||View Course|
|National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research||0||View Course|
|National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)||1||View Course|
|University Grants Council (UGC)||0||View Course|
Subject, Branch Wise Swayam Courses List 2023
- Education Courses
- Engineering and Technology Courses
- All Engineering and Technology Courses
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Food Engineering
- Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics, and Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Material science & Mining Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Humanities & Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Maths and Science
How To SWAYAM Online Course Registration 2023
All candidates must look here if they are interested in signing up for any of the courses the portal offers.
If you don’t know how to register for the Swayam Website, you can read our article because we outlined the steps in detail.
The steps to complete the registration are as follows:
- Visit swayam.gov.in, Swayam’s official website, to begin the application process.
- On the device, the portal’s home page will be displayed.
- Locate and select the Sign In/Register link that is there.
- After that, a new page will begin to load on the device.
- There will be a login section available.
- Select the Sign-Up link that appears there.
- After carefully entering all the necessary information, select the option to send a verification code.
- Type in the verification code and select the “create” option that appears.
- Finally, You will be able to register on the portal successfully.
How to login to @swayam.gov.in
The site can now be accessed by all applicants who have already registered and desire to log in. We have described how to log in in this paragraph. Given below are the steps of Swayam Login:
- Firstly, visit the Swayam official website (https://swayam.gov.in/).
- The official website’s home page will be visible on the screen.
- Select “Sign In/Registration” from the menu.
- On the new page, the login box will appear.
- Carefully enter your Username and Password.
- (You can also register with your Gmail account)
- After entering it, double-check it, and then send the information.
- You will successfully log in to the portal after that.
How To Enroll In Swayam New Course 2023
Those applicants who followed the above instructions and successfully registered on the portal are now qualified to participate in the course.
We’ll outline the process in this paragraph so you know how to enroll in the appropriate course. The stages to finish the enrollment procedure are as follows:
- Firstly, go to the Swayam Portal’s official website.
- Next step, Continue by logging in to the portal.
- After that, tap on your name, and the device will launch a dashboard.
- Browse the page and select the “Explore” link.
- In just a few seconds, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Select all of the options on the new page’s left side to filter the courses.
- Once you’ve located the course you want, click it.
- Go to the new page for that course and review all the information there.
- After verifying the information, locate and tap the Join option.
- Carefully begin entering the personal and academic information.
- Recheck all the details once entered and submit the.
- After all the above steps, you will be able to join the course.
National Coordinators of the Swayam portal
To ensure that only the best content is provided, the authorities have selected nine national coordinators.
The coordinators are chosen by the officials listed below are following:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for self-paced and international programs.
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) for Teacher Training Courses.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for out-of-school students.
- Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC) for UG education.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for school education.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for school education.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) for management studies.
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) for Engineering Courses.
- University Grants Commission (UGC) for non-technical PG education.
Swayam Related FAQs
Professors of IIT and NIT teach various courses online such as IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, and other prestigious universities.
There are different courses on Swayam for different branches for example:
>Advance Engineering Course
>Computer Science: Coding language, Data Science and Machine Learning
>Animation and Cartoon Creation
>Physics, Accountancy, Advance Maths
f you want NPTEL Swayam Certificate then you must have to register on the Portal.
Enrol in a course. Complete the course with 60% assignment submission.
Give an exam near your center offline. Finally, grab your course physical certificate.
In the conclusion, We have covered all the necessary points related to Swayam Portal. The reader is advised to be in touch with our website for the latest updates on it.
If you like our information make sure to share it with your friends and on social. It motivates us to create continuously content regarding user queries.
You can bookmark the website with ctrl+D (on the computer) and with an options panel in the browser of your phone.