The Department of Information Technology and Digital Services, Tamil Nadu state has started a new initiative to provide online services to its citizens named TN eSEVAI Portal.
The bottle has been developed by the Tamilnadu e-government agency Which is also known as TNeGA.
Citizens can avail of various services by visiting the official website of TN ESevai including the Tamilnadu marriage certificate, community certificate, TN widow certificate, etc.
Today we will share with you brief information regarding TN ESevai Portal such as how to check the application status in TNESEVAI. How to create a citizen profile? How to verify certificates by using TNESEVAI? and other relevant information regarding this portal.
So you are requested to read our article till and to get every information of this portal.
Tamil Nadu TN TNEGA E-SEVAI Portal 2023
The Tamilnadu government has started a 24 x 7 Online portal for citizens who are living in Tamilnadu State.
The government has established e sevai centers in multiple locations of Tamilnadu State. You can visit your nearest tn esevai center and apply for various certificates without visiting any department physically.
All the states are taking arrangements for citizens to apply for various services through online mode after the coronavirus.
All the service providers including common service centers (CSC) can provide online services by using their user id and password.
Services Under Esevai Pottal Tamil Nadu
There is a total of 65 services that are currently provided through the digital portal of Tamilnadu named e sevai. All the service providers such as common service providers can apply for esevai centers.
Citizens need not go to any department physically for applying departmental services, they have to go only to their nearest e Sevai center by checking on the official website of e Sevai Tamilnadu.
It is not possible to provide a complete list of services under the e-sewa portal, but we are providing some of them in the below list:
- REV-101 Community certificate
- REV-102 Nativity certificate
- REV-103 Income Certificate
- REV-104 First Graduate Certificate
- REV-105 Deserted Woman Certificate
- REV-106 Agricultural Income Certificate
- REV-107 Family Migration Certificate
- REV-108 Unemployment Certificate
- REV-109 Widow Certificate
- REV-111 Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
Also Read: TNREGINET For Encumbrance Certificate-EC [Apply & View]
- REV-113 Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate
- REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate
- REV-115 Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- REV-116 Residence certificate
- REV-117 Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- REV-118 Solvency Certificate
- REV-119 No Male Child Certificate
- REV-120 Unmarried Certificate
Click here to view all the services which are provided on TNeSevai Portal
How To TNeGA TNeSevai Portal Register and log in
People who are living in Tamilnadu State can use this portal for applying approximately 65 services from different departments of the Tamil Nadu government.
You have to visit your nearest esevai center of Tamilnadu before applying online.
You can apply for various services after Creating your profile through registration online via citizen registration in tnesevai.
We are providing step by step process for citizen login under the portal:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TNESEVAI.
- After that, you will reach the new dashboard which will look according to the following image.
- After that, you have to click on the citizen login link.
- Now you will reach the new page where you can use your login ID and password for citizen login.
- if you are not registered on this Potter then you have to register yourself by clicking the link for new registration for new users.
- After that, you will reach a new page where you have to fill out an online registration form with your details including your name, email, mobile number, Home address, username, and new password to log in further.
- The system will generate an OTP password on your mobile number, you have to enter your password on the screen.
- Now you can log in by using your username and password.
- You have to create your citizen profile after login in successfully.
Track TNeSevai Application Status
If you have applied for any certificate or service from your nearest TN ESevai Centre, then you can check your application status By using the following two methods:
Track your application by citizen login
- You have to visit the official website of eSevai Tamilnadu.
- After that click on the login button and enter your user id and password.
- you can check your application status after entering your ID and password on the Dashboard of your citizen portal.
Track your application status by CSC Login
- Common service centers are also running e Sevai portal under the Tamil Nadu government. they can check the application status of citizens by visiting the official website of TNESEVAI
- After that, you will have another web page of TNESEVAI, which is prepared for administration purposes only.
- you have to click the login button and enter your CSC user id and password.
- After that, you can check the application status of citizens on your dashboard by entering the application number of citizens.
How to verify the TN eSevai certificate
You can check any e-certificate validity on this online portal. Tamil Nadu Government has arranged this feature to overcome online fraud and reduce the usage of duplicate certificates in the state.
You can quickly check and verify any certificate on this portal. follow this step to verify the certificate on TNeSevai Portal:
- You can check the certificate by visiting the official website of the TN eSevai Portal
- After that, you have to click on application tracking.
- now you will reach a new web page which is designed for administration purposes only.
- you have to click on Verify Certificate.
- Enter your certificate number and captcha code.
- after that click on the search button.
- your certificate is approved by Tamilnadu Government, then you can check the verification status of your certificate.
- After verification, you can also download your certificate by clicking on this link. Download TNeSevai Certificate
Helpline Number For TN Esevai Portal
If you are facing any difficulty or issue on this portal, then you can freely contact their team and discuss your problem.
They will resolve it. we are providing the email id And mobile number of their team. you can use these numbers to resolve your issues:
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +91-44-40164907