Sarathi Parivahan Sewa 2023 | Sarthi Parivahan Sewa State Wise | Sarthi Driving Licence
Are you a vehicle holder person, are you going to buy a vehicle? Do you have a sufficient licence for your vehicle? The procedure of buying any vehicle is easier than the procedure of getting a licence in India.
But today we will share with you new updates regarding your Driving Licence. Everything is going digital. The government of India is promoting the digitalization of government services after the digital India program.
The ministry of road transport and the highway has launched a digital or online platform for road and licence-related services. We are talking about Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Yojana.
We have listed all the features of the Sarathi Parivahan in this article. You can get an overview of the Sarathi parivahan scheme, the benefits of the Sarathi parivahan scheme 2022, and the objectives of this scheme.
We will also describe the registration procedure on Sarathi parivahan online portal 2022. So to know the complete information of Sarathi parivahan Yojana you have to read our article till the end.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2023
The Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal has been launched by the ministry of road transport and highway. This portal will provide all the transport-related facilities to all citizens of India.
This portal will provide online facilities to all vehicle holders and transport-related works such as The movement of transport vehicles between states and the establishment of registers at the state and federal levels will be handled.
Better services for the transportation department and the general public will be provided by this plan. In addition, swift government policy execution is planned.
Through the use of a national unified database, this plan will guarantee more operational transparency, security, and dependability.
Customers will be able to complete the majority of RTO-related transactions through this scheme in the convenience of their homes.
The government will soon create a mobile application that uses the Aadhar-based identifying system.
Sarathi Parivahan Portal – Overview
|Article Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of India|
The Objectives of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
We have listed the following objective of the Sarthi Parivahan scheme
- First of all to provide online facilities regarding the registration of licences and other licence-related work
- The ministry of road transport and the highways’ main objective to launch Sarthi Parivahan Sewa is to reduce the paperwork and physical work in departments related to transportation and licence.
- This portal is also inspired by the digital India program which was launched by the prime minister of India Shri Narendra Modi.
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa will help citizens of India to get updated information related to transport and licences quickly.
- One of the main objectives to launch the Sarthi Parivahan scheme is to make the ministry of road transport and Highway transparent and reduce corruption in department offices.
Services Available on Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Portal
Sarathi Transport Service Portal
- Learner Driving License
- Driving license
- DL fee deposit
- Application status
- Find driving license
- Add a class of vehicle
- Conductor license
- Driving school license
- Appointment for DL concerned
- Document upload
- Withdraw your service
The benefits of the Sarthi Parivahan
- All the transport and licence-related work will be available online and people get a quick response from their provided cards
- Better services for the transportation department and the general public will be provided by this plan.
- In addition, the government’s initiatives will be put into effect quickly.
- Through a national single database, this plan will offer more operational transparency, security, and dependability.
- Customers will be able to complete the majority of RTO-related transactions through this scheme in the convenience of their homes.
- The government will soon create a mobile application that uses the Aadhar-based identifying system.
How To Sign Up in Sarthi Parivahan Portal
- Visit the Parivahan Sewa official website first.
- Before you will be the home page.
- You must then click the login button.
- The following choices will be presented to you:
- login Vahan
- Login Sarathi
- Merchant login
- Backlog Login for Vahan
- You must select the Sarthi Login by clicking.
- On this page, you have to choose your State.
- On the next page click on “Apply For Learner License”
- Submit Learner’s License information
- Authentication for eKYC with Aadhar Card OR with your mobile number
- Fill the form 1 (Basic Info such as Address, RTO and Type of vehicle)
- Pay the Learning License Fee
- Book Slot For Learning License Test/ Give exam
- Parivahan Sewa Learning License Download
You Can See the Complete Process For “How To Make Learning License In Sarthi Seva Online” step-by-step and with the proper picture.
The Process of getting a Licence Service
- The first step is to visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2022.
- After that, you will be directed to a new web page where you have to find a link for online services.
- A new page will open for you and you have to click on the link for a vehicle release service.
- When you click on this you will reach a new page where you will be asked to select your state.
- After that, you have to type your registration number and select RTO.
- Now you can avail of the services from the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
How to pay E-Challan on the Sarthi Parivahan portal
- First of all visit the official website of the Sarthi Parivahan scheme.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to click on online services.
- After that, a new web page will open for you and you have to find a link for e challan.
- You will reach a new page where you have to fill in registration details to log in. Such as user id and password.
- By clicking this all challan will show on your dashboard.
- Pay your challan through internet banking.
- After completing the payment you will be able to see payment details.
- Take a screenshot of this detail.
Eligibility for Driving License on Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- Applicants must be 16 years of age to get MCWG or gearless motorcycle license.
- The applicant’s age has been 18 years to get the license MCW.
- The applicant should be 18 years old and he should have an LMV license.
How to view licence details on Sarthi
licence details can you check to follow simple prosses-
- First of all visit the official website of the Sarthi Parivahan scheme.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to click on Know your licence details.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill in the above details.
- Type your licence number, date of birth and captcha code to submit.
- Now you can view your licence details.
Along with this, you can get multiple benefits from this website. You can also view your Vehicle details, registration details, and other relevant transport and licence-related services.
If you want to know any other specific details of the Sarthi Parivahan scheme then you are welcome to comment.
FAQs: Sarthi Parivahan
first-class vehicles are Rs 150 and the training fee is Rs 50.
If you want to download Parivahan Sewa Learning License then follow the following steps:
> First visit the official website.
> On the homepage click on “Driving/Learning License”
>Select your state.
>Fill out the LL Form.
> Make Learning License Payment.
>Book LL Test slot.
>Give exam and pass.
1 thought on “How To Sign Up In Sarthi Parivahan 2023 For Driving License (LL)”