IGRS AP: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the IGRS AP Portal for citizens who are living in the state. Now people can check their Encumbrance Certificate by visiting the official website at registration.ap.gov.in.
The online portal for verifying encumbrance certificates Will protect citizens from any property fraud. Apart from this, you can also know your SRO number, Market value assistant, Certificate copy, and property registration details accept Dra from this one portal.
In today’s article, we will describe all the services which are essential to all the citizens who are living in Andhra Pradesh or going to live or buying any house or property in Andhra Pradesh state.
IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate 2023
Before talking about igrs Andhra Pradesh services for encumbrance certificates we will discuss encumbrance certificates. what are encumbrance certificates?
These are official and authorized certificates that are stood by State Government.
A citizen can view this certificate before dealing with any property dealer or individual because these are government-authorized certificates that describe us who is the landlord of any property.
The citizen also needs to create this certificate for any home loan as a providence of possession of the home. every state prepares an encumbrance certificate for citizens.
Andhra Pradesh is also facilitating their citizens by providing the certificate through online mode.
The landlord/ dealer or buyer can view this Certificate online by providing some essential details on the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
IGRS AP Search Encumbrance Certificate (Overview)
|Article name||IGRS AP: Encumbrance Certificate(EC), igrs EC at registration.ap.gov.in|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To search, verify and download EC certificate|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Purpose||To provide EC certificate details online|
- MP Excise Constable Syllabus 2023 – MP Abkari Vibhag Vacancy 2023 Syllabus
- Magadh University Admit Card 2023 (Today) Download UG PG MU University
- Maharashtra ZP Hall Ticket 2023, Admit Card Download Link
- Allahabad State University Time Table 2023 – ASU BA BSc BCom MA MSc Exam Routine
Check Your Encumbrance Certificate Online IGRS AP Portal 2023 @registration.ap.gov.in
To check your encumbrance certificate you need to follow the following steps:
- First of all visit the official website of igrs Andhra Pradesh. you can click on this link for a direct visit to this website.
- After that, you will reach a dashboard where you can see the spelling of the encumbrance certificate. Click on this link
- After that, you will reach a new page where you have to read the guidelines to check the encumbrance certificate in Andhra Pradesh.
- after reading all the guidelines click on the submit button
- Now you can see an online form You have to select either the document number or memo number.
- Enter your document number. after that select your SRO number with your name And last fill in your registration year.
- After that click on the submit button. now you can see e your respective encumbrance certificate of Andhra Pradesh state.
Locate Nearest Sub-Registrar Office Online On AP IGRS
If you are facing any difficulty to know your SRO then you can follow these simple steps to know no your AP SRO at IGRS
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of igrs Andhra Pradesh
- after that, you can see the link to know your SRO. Click on this link
- and select your district from the given list
- After that, you have to select your Mandal and village
- Now you can easily view your SRO details on your device
Encumbrance Certificate Copy Procedure on IGRS AP CC Download 2023 (Stamp and Registration)
- first of all visit the website of Andhra Pradesh igrs
- after that click on the certificate copy link
- Now a new window will open on your device where you have to log in.
- if you do not know how to log in OR you are using the website for the first time and you need to register yourself.
- After reaching the website click on the backlink
- After that, you can see a window which will be similarly mentioned above picture۔
- Click on the new member link
- After that, you will reach the dashboard of the registration and stamp department of Andhra Pradesh
- Fill out the citizen form accordingly
- Enter your name
- Create a user ID
- Create a strong password
- Retype your password
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhar number
- Permanent address
- After that enter your captcha code and submit the Registration form.
- Now you will receive an OTP verification message on your email ID and submit it.
Login at the Andhra Pradesh registration and stamp department
- After successful registration, you can log in to the official website of the registration and stamp department of Andhra Pradesh.
- for this, you have to visit the website and click on the link for the Encumbrance certificate copy(CC)
- after that enter your login ID and password
- now enter the captcha code and click on submit a link
- after that, you can A copy of your encumbrance certificate.
- you can save it on your device and take a printout of it for further processing.
View the Market Value Certificate at ap.gov.in
- visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh.gov.in
- After that click on the link for the market value certificate
- After That, you will reach a new dashboard where you have to select unit rates either non-agricultural rates or agriculture rates
- Now select your district, Mandal, and select the village
- after that click on the subject link
- Now you can see the Ee unit rates of your selected district.
Check integrated Property wise transaction details
it is a descriptive detail of any property in Andhra Pradesh. Here you can view the detail of SRO, Registration details, land nature, total extent, court case information of property, transaction detail of the property, etc. Follow the step-by-step procedure to get property-wise transaction detail of Andhra Pradesh state:
- Visit the official website of igrs Andhra Pradesh.
- After that click on the link for integrated property-wise transaction details.
- Now you have to select anyone from the ruler properties and herbal properties
- if you select urban property then you have to submit the assessment number of the property
- and if you select the rural properties then you have to select the Name of the district, Mandal, and village
- After that submit the survey number
- Now you can see the integrated property-wise transaction in rural areas.
What Are The Registration Fee for Documents at IGRS
If any citizen applies for search and issue of certified copy then they need to pay 200/- per certificate. Charges for issuing an Encumbrance Certificate for up to 30 years is 200 rs and for more than 30 years will be charged 500 rs.
The department has divided the registration fees into four categories.
|S.No||Description of instrument||Description of instrument|
|2||Gift||0.5 % (Subject to a minimum of Rs.1000/- and a maximum of Rs.10,000/-)|
|3||Settlement||0.5 % (Subject to a minimum of Rs.1000/- and a maximum of Rs.10,000/-)|
|5||Agreement of Sale cum General Power of Attorney||2000/-|
|6||Development Agreement cum General Power of Attorney||0.5 % (Subject to a maximum of Rs.20,000/-)|
|7||Release||0.5% (subject to a minimum of Rs.1,000/-and maximum of Rs.20,000/-)|
|8||Power of Attorney for Consideration||0.5% (subject to a minimum of Rs.1,000/-and maximum of Rs.20,000/-)|
|9||Power of attorney given to sell/construct/develop/transfer immovable property||0.5% (subject to a minimum of Rs.1,000/-and maximum of Rs.20,000/-)|
|10||Agreement to sell/construct/develop the immovable property||0.5% (subject to a minimum of Rs.1,000/-and maximum of Rs.20,000/-)|
|11||Certificate of sale||0.5%|
|S.No||Description of instrument||Registration Fee|
|4||Deposit of Title Deeds||0.1% (subject to a maximum of Rs.10,000/-)|
|5||Release of Deposit of Title Deeds||1000/-|
|S.No||Description of instrument||Registration Fee|
|1||Agreement relating to Pawn / Pledge / Hypothecation of Movable property / Machinery / Material / Stock||0.5% (subject to a minimum of Rs.1,000/- and maximum of Rs.5,000/-)|
|2||Partition / Award directing partition||1000/-|
|3||Rectification / Ratification / Cancellation of any Deed||1000/-|
|4||Attestation of Special Power of Attorney||1000/-|
|5||General Power of Attorney other than sale||1000/-|
|7||Registration of Documents on Holiday||1000/-|
|8||Will Enquiry or Authority to adopt||1000/-|
|9||Deposit of Sealed Cover / Opening of Sealed Cover of Wills||1000/-|
|10||In the case of all other documents where the transaction is not susceptible to money valuation||1000/-|
FAQs IGRS Andhra Pradesh
If you find any difficulty in using the registration and stamp department of Andhra Pradesh then you can visit this address
>Office of the Commissioner & Inspector General of Registration and Stamps,
5-59, R.K.Spring Valley Apartments, Edupugallu, Kankipadu Mandal, A.P, Vijayawada – 521151
Visit the official website of IGRS AP and enter your user id and password to enter the PDE
There are all property-related documents services of Andhra Pradesh available on the official website of IGRS AP including :
>List of Transactions
>Encumbrance Search (EC)
>Thumbnail View of Document
>Urban Properties Mutation Fee
>Duty Fee Calculator