E District Odisha Certificate Portal | e district odisha certificate download
Get the full guide on the eDistrict Odisha caste certificate. Know all the processes of application, download caste certificate to verifier of certificate in a single page. This guidepost will step-by-step through understanding every jargon glossary.
So read the post end grab all details on E District Odisha. Stop Visiting the CyberCafe, Open Your Phone or Desctop and start applying step by step.
In this post first, we will understand the E-District Odisha Portal first and then move to the Caste Certificate download process.
Read till the end for a better understanding.
eDistrict Government Of Odisha
Under Digital India Flagship Program, the Government Of Odisha has been providing all the public services online.
With this motivation, the E-District Odisha portal has been launched to provide various e-services to the citizen of the state so that they can easily avail of their basic services such as e-certificate.
The e-district Odisha portal provides different services for different departments. These are the following departments on this portal:
- Revenue and Disaster Management
- Directorate of Horticulture
- Energy Department
- Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
- Directorate Of Fisheries
- Odia language Literature and Culture Department
- Health and Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- School And Mass Education
- Dhenkanal Regional Improvement Trust
- High Court
- Covid-19 Pass
- Odisha University Of Agriculture and Technology Bhubneshwar
- Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department
ServicePlus Portal Information ServicePlus is an online gateway that allows the government to provide important e-services to Odisha citizens. The portal is governed by the federal, state, and local governments. The portal offers a variety of services, including the issuance of birth/death certificates, trade licences, pensions, and IAYs, among others. It's a full-fledged internet service. People can use the internet to download and submit their applications, pay the required money, and track the status of their applications.
- Apply For A New Ration Card In Odisha
- Understand What Are Kalia and Balaram Yojana
- Why You Should Know About Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
These are Odisha e-certificate that you can download
The edistrict Odisha webpage intends to reach out to every person in the state and give e-services to them from the comfort of their own homes.
Examine the procedures for obtaining a resident certificate, an income certificate, a caste certificate, and other documents.
Department of Revenue and Disaster Management
- Resident Certificate
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Scheduled Tribes Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Guardianship Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- SEBC Certificate
Department of Energy
- Candidates Qualified In The Examination For Issuance Of Scc
- Approval for DG Set Installation
- Approval for DG Set Installation on Emergency Basis
- Temporary Contractor License
- Renewal of Supervisor Certificate of Competency
- New Contractor License
- Renewal of Contractor License
- Renewal of Workman Permit
- Workman Permit on Exemption basis
- Time Extension Of Temporary Contractor License
- Supervisor Certificate of Competency on an exemption basis
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Animal Health Certificate Under The ARD Sector
- Support to Farmers for setting up Sheep/ Goat/Broiler/Pig Units
- Postmortem Reports and Insurance Documents for insurance claims of animals
Directorate of Fisheries
- Registration certificate and fishing license under OMFRA
- Renewal of fishing license under OMFRA
Odia Language Literature and Culture Department
Directorate of Horticulture
- Seed License (District)
- Seed License (State)
- Nursery Registration System
About Odisha Caste Certificate 2022-23
As we have mentioned above all details that a website named E District Odisha has been introduced by Mr Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha. A caste certificate application is one of the many government services that residents can submit through this platform.
Aside from those mentioned above, additional services include residence certificates, income certificates, guardianship certificates, legal heir certificates, domicile certificates, etc.
A caste certificate is a crucial document that must be presented in order to participate in government programmes and request accommodations.
Nowadays, citizens can obtain an Odisha Caste Certificate without going to a government office.
They only need to submit an online application. This will make the system more transparent and save a tonne of time and money.
The application process has been greatly simplified. Application fees for any certificate are not required.
Additionally, the government issues e-certificates. These e-certificates are available to all citizens, who can use them in place of traditional certificates.
Objective Of Odisha Caste Certificate
The primary goal of the Odisha Caste Certificate is to make it possible for residents of Odisha’s E district to apply for caste certificates online. The application process for a variety of government services no longer requires citizens to visit government offices. On the official website, they can submit an application while at home.
This will streamline processes, save a tonne of time and money, and increase system transparency. The platform accepts applications from all Odisha residents. Every single person in Odisha now has access to the application. In addition, there are no further expenses associated with applying for different credentials.
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Caste Certificate
- Through this platform, users can submit applications for a number of government services, including one for an Odisha Caste Certificate.
- Applications for residence certificates, income certificates, guardianship certificates, legal heir certificates, domicile certificates, and other certifications are among the additional services.
- A caste certificate is a crucial document that must be presented in order to benefit from government programmes and receive accommodations.
- Now, citizens can receive credentials without going to government offices.
- They only need to submit an online application, which will save them a tonne of time and money and increase system transparency.
- Additionally, the application process has been greatly simplified.
- There are no costs associated with applying for any certificates.
How Can I Register For E-District Odisha?
You can create a Login ID for eDistrict Odisha by registering at @edistrict.odisha.gov.in. Please follow the following steps to register on it.
- Firstly, go to the official website E-District Government Of Odisha.
- On the homepage, scroll down and you can see a small picture for Register Yourself.
- Click on it. And a registration page will come on the front of your screen.
- On this page, you have to fill in the following information.
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number (Linked with Aadhaar Card)
- Make a password
- Select your state
- Now you have to Submit it. After this, you will receive Two OTPs to validate.
- One OTP to validate the email and another to validate the Mobile Number.
- After Validating you will be completely Registered on eDistrict.
- Once you have registered with @edistrict.odisha.gov.in you can apply for any certificate after login in using the same email id or registered mobile number.
How Can I Log In eDistrict Odisha?
If you want to log in to @edistrict.odisha.gov.in, you must have to register yourself first then only you can log in because it requires a validated email or mobile number and password.
Follow the following steps to log in:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the E-District Government Odisha.
- On the top-right or navbar, click on the login (CSC/Official User) option.
- A log In tab will open with various information to fill in.
- Login ID (email or mobile number)
- Type password or OTP
- Now enter the captcha code and then click on Login.
- You will be login, you can easily avail of any service available on the website.
eDistrict Odisha Caste Certificate Download
As you may be aware, the Caste Certificate has significant advantages, including access to higher education, employment, scholarships, and other opportunities.
And in Odisha applying for a Caste Certificate is very easy, because the government has made it online and has provided a very simple and user-friendly portal @edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
Here is the process of how you can apply for various caste certificates online while sitting at your home.
Before downloading the caste certificate or applying for a caste certificate you must have to Register In E-District Odisha. You can see the registration process above mentioned.
You can get an OBC and SEBC Caste Certificate that stands for Other Background Class and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes/Castes respectively on the e-district government of Odisha portal.
And You can also see the sc caste list in Odisha 2022.
Apply For OBC Caste Certificate In edistrict Odisha
The process of applying for a new OBC caste certificate in Odisha is very easy. You just have to register on the online portal with your phone or email id.
- Firstly register on the portal @edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- Click on the OBC Certificate option. A login window will appear, log in by the registered mobile or email.
- After logging in a form will open.
- Complete the online application form. You can see the sample picture of the form in the above image.
- Check the information. (If necessary, make changes.)
- The Annexure Documents should be attached.
- Fill in the application form and send it in.
- An Acknowledgement slip will be issued upon successful submission.
- created, which you may see on your application status page.
- It is available for download and printing for offline use.
- Your mobile number displayed in the form will receive an SMS confirmation with the application reference number.
- In the “Track Application Status” option, you can keep track of your application progress.
- After the application is approved or denied, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number.
- The certificate can be downloaded from “Track Application Status” by the applicant.
Document Requires Applying For A New OBC Certificate:
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Ration Card)
- Self Declaration
- Copy of ROR
- Land Pass Book
See the SOP For OBC Certificate a guide pdf applying for the online OBC certificate in Odisha.
Apply For SEBC Caste Certificate In edistrict Odisha
The process of applying for the SEBC caste certificate same as the OBC certificate. You can go with the Standard operating procedure or SOP for applying SEBC certificate.
Firstly go to the home page of the @edistrict.odisha.gov.in website.
- On the homepage click on the SEBC option.
- Login with your registered email id or mobile number.
- Fill out the form that will appear after logging up.
- Your application process will be complete.
- You can track the status and download.
Documents Require Applying For A New SEBC Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Self Declaration
- Copy of ROR
- Land Pass Book
See the SOP For SEBC Certificate a guide pdf applying for the online SEBC certificate in Odisha.
How Can I Apply For Odisha Residental E Certificate
The holder of a Resident Certificate claims permanent residence at a certain address in a specific hamlet, town, or city. It serves as address evidence in a variety of documents, such as a Ration Card or a Driver’s License.
- You must log in to the portal using your Login ID and password after successfully registering.
- Fill out the necessary information on the residential application form which will appear after logging in.
- Attach all supporting papers in the format specified.
- Submit the form.
- The application reference number printed on the acknowledgement slip should be kept safe.
- The applicant’s registered cellphone number will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Ration Card
- NREGA Job Card
- Aadhar Card
- Current electricity bill
- Water Connection Bill
- Copy of RoR
- Holding Tax Receipt
- Bonafide Certificate From the Last Institution
- Rent agreement
- The first page of the Bank passbook
How To Apply For An Income Certificate In edistrict Odisha
Your annual income is documented on the edistrictodisha income certificate. It can be used to apply for a variety of government-sponsored programmes and scholarships, as well as medical benefits and treatments.
- You must register with the portal and log in to apply for a new income certificate.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- The application form must be accompanied by all supporting documentation.
- An application reference number will be issued to the applicant’s cellphone number via SMS after pressing the submit button.
- For future use, the applicants must retain it in a secure and safe location.
- IT returns
- Copy of RoR
- Supporting documentation for additional sources of income
- Salary certificate issued by the organisation
eDistrict Odisha Certificate Download Check Status
As we already mentioned that you can get many e-services by downloading different certificates for example a residential certificate, caste certificate, income certificate and more in the edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
If you have any questions about the eDistrict Odisha Certificates, please contact:
- You can contact us by calling 1800-121-8242 or sending an email to [email protected].
- Sanjog Helpline Number – 155335 can also be used to contact the authorities.
Important Links On E-District Odisha Portal
|Official Website||Click here|
|Login Page||Click here|
|ServicePlus Portal||Click here|
|ServicePlus Android App||Install|
Frequently Asked Question
No, you do not have to pay any money for getting the certificate on the portal. You just have to register with your email address or mobile number. Then you can apply for any certificate available on it.
You can visit the near CSC centre. They will fill apply for it. You can search for the CSC on google by typing csc near me.
You do not need any specific documents for registering on the portal. You just need an email id and Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number.
In the conclusion, we have to say to you that we have provided all the guidance on the portal. Now you can easily perform all actions on the portal. You can apply to register on the portal, can log in, can easily for any certificate and can also download and can take print it.
We have solved your problem, now you can see our other useful information on the various state government schemes. Do like and comment on the page and also share it with your friends.