The Delhi Development Authority has announced the Official notification for the DDA housing scheme 2023 . Interested applicants can apply Online for the DDA housing scheme here.
The authority is inviting online applications for the DDA housing scheme in the Narela region of Delhi. The scheme is following the ‘First Come First Serve’ method to allot houses in the Narela region.
You can get the following information in this post:
- About the DDA Housing scheme and running scheme
- Feature and key points of the scheme
- Eligibility Criteria and Necessary Documents
- How can you apply for it online [steps-by-steps]
DDA Housing Scheme 2023-24
DDA is an official authority which works to facilitate Delhi people to make living houses for themselves.
It is working since 1957 and continuously working to develop Delhi with a structured development method. Delhi Development Authority mainly provides Flats to Delhi people with special subsidies.
Nowadays more than 11 million people are living in DDA flats all over Delhi. DDA has recently announced DDA online Running scheme 2023 on ‘First Come First serve basis.
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of DDA.
DDA Online Running Scheme
DDA is inviting the interested person to buy a house of DDA in the Narela region. It was announced on 12 September 2022 and applying the method of First Come First serve which means who will apply first, will get ownership of these flats.
There is a total of 8500 houses of EWS and LIG under this scheme. Interested candidates can apply online by depositing 10,000 /15000 Rupees in advance.
In the initial stage, there is a total of 1281 houses ready to sell others will be sold out after the first phase. if you are interested and want to apply Then you have to visit on the official website and apply online.
This is not a lottery-based system, you have to apply as soon as possible in this First Come First serve system.
Check Also: PM Awas Yojana
Key points of DDA of Online Running Scheme
Here is a list of features and key points of the DDA Housing Scheme that you must know before applying for it.
Low-income group flats are Government supported houses schemes To provide homes for persons whose annual income is between 3 to 6 lakh per annum.
EWS Flats in DDA 2023
The annual income of the Family should be less than 10 lakh rupees per annum to apply for EWS category flats.
The applicant has to deposit fees for booking any house in the DDA scheme.
Candidates under LIG category have to pay 10000 rupees online at the time of booking and candidates who are applying under the EWS category flats Have to pay 15000 rupees at the time of booking the house online.
This money is non-refundable in case you withdraw your application, But will cover the total payable amount of your house at the time of total payment.
30 Minutes Reservation
If you select any house under this scheme of DDA then the house will appear on the website for all the citizens and applicants. it will visible only to you for the next 30 minutes.
If you want to select this house then you have to pay an online payment within 30 minutes of selecting your house.
In case you do not deposit the online fees then after 30 minutes the house will be available for other candidates also, they can also book this house after 30 minutes.
DDA Demand Letter
After booking your house DDA will adjust the application of Interested candidates and will arrange their application according to a First Come First serve basis.
Behind this procedure, DDA will allot a demand letter to the applicant. this will also be available on the official website of DDA, candidates can log in and collect their DDA Demand Letter.
After receiving the allotment letter you have to pay the demanded amount of the house to DDA within 90 days.
In case you are delayed to pay this amount then your candidature should be cancelled. After the successful payment of the demanded amount, the DDA will issue a Possession letter to you.
The total amount of Flats
There are approximately 22 to 23 lakh rupees Announced for houses under LIG group. Candidates under EWS have to pay 10 to 12 lakh rupees according to the area of their house.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for DDA Flats
- The applicant should belong to EWS and LIG categories.
- This is a First Come First serve scheme so anyone can apply for DDA flats.
- The annual family income should not increase by 10 lakh rupees per annum for the EWS category.
- Only 18 above candidates can apply for this scheme.
- A PAN card is mandatory for applying online.
- the applicant should have their working email ID because all the communication will be conducted through online email.
Required documents to apply for DDA Flats
- The passport size photograph of the applicant should not increase by 100kb and follow the format of a JPG.
- Signature of the applicant which should not increase the size of 100kb and follow the format of JPG/ JPEG or PNG.
- A working email ID
- Mobile number
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card.
How Can I Apply For DDA Housing Scheme 2023 @eservices.dda.org.in
The complete DDA Housing Scheme contains 4 steps of processing:
- Upload Photograph
- Online Payment
Step1: Register on eservices.dda.org.in
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of DDA.
- Click this link to visit directly.
- After that, you will reach a dashboard of DDA
- Now you have to read all the instructions given on the website.
- After that click on the Registration link
- After that, you have to enter your name, email ID, mobile number Aadhar card number and date of birth.
- Now click on the request OTP.
- After receiving the OTP you have to fill the OTP on your dashboard.
- Now you have to create a strong password.
- After that, your registration procedure has been completed.
Step2: Now login to your dashboard
- After that, you have to click on DDA flat login link
- Enter your user id and password. after that enter the unique code which will be given based on your experience. Now click on the login button. Your user ID will be your PAN no.
- You can access your online application form on First Come First serve basis at DDA flat Narela.
- You can select your dream house from the website.
- After selecting your flat enter your all personal details And banking details online application form.
Step3: Upload Necessary documents
- Now you have to upload your passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate on the website.
- After that, you have to pay online fees payment of your booked house.
- AAa the time of booking online candidates from the following category have to pay:
- EWS category will pay Rs 10000 and
- LIG candidates have to pay Rs 15000
- The website will provide you with 30 minutes to decide and pay online.
- During these 30 minutes, if you’ve booked it will not visible on the official website of DDA.
- In case you do not pay your amount within 30 minutes of selecting the house then your house will appear to all on the website.
- If this means anyone can apply for his house. to protect your application you need to your desired amount within 30 minutes of selecting the house.
- Once you have paid the online fees then there will no changes can be done to your application form.
Demand Cum Allotment letter
After verification of your application, the authority will send you a demand letter. the demand letter will appear on your login ID of DDA.
the authority will offer you to pay all the amount for your selected house within 90 days. you have to deposit your required document also which will be asked for at the time of the demand letter.
After successful payment for your house that Horatio will provide you with the position letter of your house, which means you are officially allotted a house in DDA flats.
DDA Helpline number
In case you feel any difficulty or other problems during this process you can contact the authority with the following email ID and contact numbers
Mobile no. 1124661810
Email. [email protected]
more details: DDA housing scheme in hindi
FAQs Related to DDA
There is no last date for applying online but it is a First Come First serve scheme where whoever applies first he will be allotted the house.
Anyone whose age is above 18 can apply for this scheme. to the DDA is receiving only e those candidates who belong to EWS and LIG two categories.