Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the grade according to IGNOU Assignment and the written examination.
The university receives assignments from students twice per year. The process of submission of assignments for session 2022 has been completed in IGNOU.
Students can check their assignment status from the official website of IGNOU.
If you have submitted your assignment for session 2022, then you can also check the status of your assignment.
We are providing you with the step-by-step procedure to check the IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 below the article.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
IGNOU received assignments from the students two times per year. Students taking admission in the July session can submit assignments till March 2022.
However, IGNOU had extended the assignment submission date from March 30 2022 to July 30, 2022.
Now students of both sessions can check the status of their assignments online. For this, IGNOU has created a new portal on its website.
You can check the status of your assignment by entering your enrollment number and subject code here.
Also Read Swayam Portal Registration 2022: NPTEL, CES, NCERT @swayam.gov.in
Upload & Check UGNOU Assignment Status 2022-23 Online @ignou.ac.in
This section is very informative for both July and January admission students. They can change the status of the assignments by following these simple steps.
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University which is also known as IGNOU.
- Click this link to read directly on this website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- If you are facing any difficulty finding the link for the assignment status IGNOU website.
- Then you can check this direct link for or check the status of your assignment: https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/statusassignment.ASP
- After this, you will reach a new page according to the above screenshot.
- Enter your enrollment number which will print on your admit card/ ID card/ admission form
- Now select your subject code
- After this click on the submit button and you will reach a new page where you can see the status of your assignment.
You can see the status of your assignments by following the above procedure. This will help you to prepare for further processes to complete your course in IGNOU.
Information In IGNOU Assignment Status
You will see the following details in your IGNOU assignment status for session 2022. The details will be the same for July and December admission students.
- Type of your assignment or project
- Code of your course name.
- Your session: either July or December
- Status of your assignment
- The date of uploading data on the website by IGNOU University.
The above-mentioned process is only showing you the status of your assignment. you can only check the submission status of your assignment.
You will not get your other details in the assignment such as what are the maximum marks in the assignment. How many marks do you gain in this assignment and others?
Check Your IGNOU Assignments Marks
The following procedure will provide you with complete information on your assignment status. you will get your achieving marks in desired assignments.
You will also get marks on your written examination in this procedure. So follow this step-by-step procedure on how to know your marks in assignments:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of IGNOU University. http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- You will reach a new web page where you can see various information about IGNOU University.
- Click on the link for the Result link. We have also mentioned the link in the screenshot. You can find it on the website easily.
- After that, you will reach a new web page where you can see various result types. Click on the Grade card link.
- Now enter the program code
- you have to enter your enrollment number
- Again select your program code.
- Now click on the submit button
You can see your marks on assignments in the new dashboard.
Also, mention the screenshot of the dashboard.
The hair you will get the marks of your assignment as well as the marks of your written exam.
Weightage Of IGNOU Assignments
IGNOU is the only university in India which was recognized by the parliamentary act. Indira Gandhi National Open University accepts assignments and written examinations of the candidate.
Each assignment has 100 marks.
And the maximum written examination will also have 100 marks. in the board converts the marks of assignments to 30%.
They convert the marks of the written examination to 70%.
After that, they combined both the assignment marks and the written examination marks and prepare the result of the candidate.
They convert the marks into grades accordingly.
Submission Of Assignment in IGNOU (Time)
IGNOU also follows the semester system in their University. but they conduct the examination and collect the assignment annually.
It means You have to submit your assignments once a year.
IGNOU accepts assignments in March from July session candidates and accepts assignments in November from December admission candidates.
You can submit your assignments in the Study Centre. Study centres are different from regional centres. You can submit your assignments according to the guidelines of your Study Centre.
Some study centres are accepting assignments online mode.
On other hand, some study centres are accepting assignments by post. Most of the study centres are accepting assignments through physical mode.
This means you have to visit your Study Centre to submit the assignment. Study centres can be any college in India.
These colleges are open on Saturday and Sunday for IGNOU students.
so you cannot visit these schools from Monday to Friday.
You can contact your professor or administrator to submit your assignment.
FAQs IGNOU Assignment
>Visit the official website of IGNOU and click on the result link.
>After that you have to select the grade card link.
>In this section you can enter your details such as enrollment number, and program code and submit it.
>The system will generate your assignment status.
You can see the link for download on the official website of IGNOU.
Click on the assignment link in the download section.
Here you can select your subject code and download the assignment accordingly.