UKPSC AE Result 2023: Hello friends, through today’s post we will all know about UKPSC AE Result 2023. All types of information about UKPSC AE Result will be available in https://psc.uk.gov.in/ official website.
The Combined State Engineering Service Examination 2023 took place from August 13 to 18, 2023, for filling 171 Assistant Engineer positions. Many candidates participated in this exam.
The exam results, presented as a merit list, can be accessed on the official website at https://psc.uk.gov.in/ on October 26, 2023.
After the release, candidates will find a direct link to download and check their results in the table below the announcement.
UKPSC AE Result 2023
The message informs candidates who took the Assistant Engineer recruitment exam from August 13 to 18, 2023, that the results in the form of a merit list will be published on the official website as mark sheets.
The exam, which was for 171 Assistant Engineer positions and conducted in pen and paper mode, is currently undergoing the evaluation process. Once the evaluation is completed, the results will be officially announced on https://psc.uk.gov.in/. All candidates are advised to stay updated on the website for the latest information.
|Combined State Engineering Service Examination 2023
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|13th to 18th August 2023
|October 26, 2023
|Written Exam & Interview
UKPSC AE Merit List 2023
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducted the Combined State Engineering Service Examination from August 13 to 18, 2023.
The results for this exam are expected to be released in the second or third week of October 2023.
Aspirants who took part in the exam should regularly visit the official website at https://psc.uk.gov.in/ for updates on the release of the merit list.
Upon publication, candidates can download their results and check their qualifying status using the direct link provided on the official website.
UKPSC AE Result
Friends, you should pay attention to all these points related to UKPSC AE Result because it is very important.
- Candidates: Refers to individuals who participated in a recruitment exam.
- Recruitment Exam Dates: The exam took place from August 13 to August 18, 2023.
- Post of Assistant Engineer: The exam was conducted for the position of Assistant Engineer.
- Result as Merit List: The outcome of the exam will be in the form of a merit list.
- Official Website: The merit list will be available on the official website.
- Marksheet: The merit list will essentially serve as the marksheet.
- Number of Posts: The exam was held for a total of 171 Assistant Engineer positions.
- Pen and Paper Mode: The exam was conducted using a traditional pen and paper format, as opposed to computer-based testing.
- Evaluation Process: The process of evaluating the answer sheets of the candidates is currently underway.
- Outcome Announcement: The results will be officially published after the completion of the evaluation process.
- Official Website Link: You can check the results on the official website at https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
In summary, if you appeared in the recruitment exam for the position of Assistant Engineer that took place from August 13 to 18, 2023, you should be aware that the results, presented in the form of a merit list, will be available on the official website mentioned once the evaluation of answer sheets is completed.
How to check the UKPSC Assistant Engineer Result 2023?
To check the Assistant Engineer post result for the Combined State Engineering Service Examination 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) at https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
- On the main page, find and click on the “Results” section.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- In the results section, search for “List of Candidates Eligible to Participate in Interview for the post of Assistant Engineer” and click to download the PDF file.
- Open the downloaded PDF and look for your Roll Number to confirm your eligibility for the Assistant Engineer interview.
This process allows candidates to quickly access their results for the Assistant Engineer position in the Combined State Engineering Service Examination 2023.
UKPSC AE Cut Off 2023
In the UKPSC Combined State Engineering Service Examination 2023 (CSESE 2023) for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE), candidates had to appear for two papers. Here’s a breakdown of the exam pattern and marking scheme:
- Total number of questions: 100 multiple-choice questions in General Studies, General English, and General Hindi.
- Marks per question: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Total marks for Paper 1: 100×1=100100×1=100 marks.
- Total number of questions: 360 subject-related objective questions.
- Marks per question: 2 marks for each correct answer.
- Total marks for Paper 2: 360×2=720360×2=720 marks.
Total Weightage of Examination:
- Marks from Paper 1: 100 marks
- Marks from Paper 2: 720 marks
- Total marks for the examination: 100+720=820100+720=820 marks
Additionally, it’s mentioned that the total weightage of the examination is 1020 marks. There seems to be a discrepancy between the provided information (820 marks) and the stated total weightage (1020 marks). Please clarify if there was an error in the provided information.
Cut Off Criteria:
- The cut-off marks are not specified in the given information.
- Candidates need to score above the cut-off marks to be eligible for the second stage of the selection process for Assistant Engineer.
- Cut-off marks are different for candidates belonging to different categories such as General, Other Backward Class, Schedule Tribes, Scheduled Caste, Economically Weaker Section, etc.
- The actual cut-off marks for each category will be published in the result gazette, available on the official website at https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
Candidates are advised to check the official website or the result gazette for the specific cut-off marks related to their category to determine if they qualify for the next stage of the selection process for the Assistant Engineer position.