Seva Sindhu is a platform that makes the Karnataka government open source to his/her residents.
We have shared with you all the important characters of the Seva Sindhu portal.
It has been created by the concerned governments to give certain activities and purposes to the citizens.
Seva Sindhu is an action of Govt of Karnataka to give Government services at the doorsteps of the residents.
Seva Sindhu will be combined with different service delivery ways of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers try to bring to all Departmental Services on one platform.
These centers include such as ;
- Bangalore One
- CSC Centers
- Karnataka One
- Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra
- and Bapuji Kendras.
The goal of the portal is to give Government services in a cashless, and paperless manner.
It is a step towards the provision of easy, cost-effective, responsible, and transparent, and honest government services to citizens.
In this article, we have shared with you all the blueprints and the services which are implemented by the door to the citizens of the state.
So that they can get transparency in government plans also.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka-ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು(English)
Karnataka Seva Sindhu is an organized gateway and an important asset to join the first partition in the state, Be with Government, Government and the Businesses, Departments inside the Government, etcetera.
The purpose of Sevasindhu is to obtain taxpayer-supported regulations frequently open, financially savvy, honest, and sincere.
It furthermore provides the residents with primary mindfulness and helps with government plans and offices.
It besides maintains the offices in ;
- smoothing out
- rearranging the techniques
- procedures of the Department
by discharging large, tedious, and non-esteem including actions/procedures.
Seva Sindhu presents a hassle-free service delivery by ;
- decreasing backtracking
- minimizing appointments to avail services
- and reducing opportunity cost.
Seva Sindhu also helps the department in analyzing the processes of the department by;
- removing unmanageable
- and non-value-added steps
- improving the citizen service distribution mechanism.
The objectives of Seva Sindhu Portal
The main purpose of Seva Sindhu is to make available about all government services online to Karnataka citizens.
Now the citizens of Karnataka do not require to visit the government offices in order to get an advantage of government services.
You need to visit the Seva Sindhu Portal and from the site, you can avail yourself of different services of government.
By this citizens can easily avail services from anywhere online. It will save time and money by visiting government offices.
With the help of this portal, the government officers can also keep a record of all the data of the applicant by digital medians.
It will also help to balance transparency among citizens and governments.
|Service Name||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Launched by||the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing various government services online to citizens|
|Official Website||Seva Sindhu Portal|
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal
Though the Seva Sindhu Portal is online everyone can avail of government services direct from a near cyber cafe, from their phones or computer.
You just need to register as a residence on the website and then request the services with all required documents.
And not only citizens but also administration officers or workers can get the benefits.
They also need to register and log in for collecting the data of their respective departments.
So that the portal is giving comforts and benefits to both Citizens and the officers and employees of the respective department.
Benefits to citizens
There are several advantages of the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the govt. of Karnataka for the residents of the state:-
- The Portal gives a single platform to the residents to avail direction of different Departments.
- Residents can follow the status of their avail services from anywhere and anytime.
- The citizens can visit any of the closes by Common Service Centers.
- The combined helpdesk will be available for citizens to explain problems and solve them.
Benefits to office
Likewise, employees or the administration of the different departments can get the following benefits;
- Offices can collect on their center capacities which will help with increasing the proficiency of Departments and executives.
- MIS reports better arrange and execution of Government administrations
- Connecting the applications to SAKALA will support the proper communication of services.
- Advance Data Analyst will be joined.
- This e-portal will furthermore help in office well-structured data, easy insights, and graphs, easy to reach all documents, etc.
List of services in Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
The following services listed below are for the resident to avail online from Portal;
- Farmer Welfare
- Trade, Industry, and Commerce
- Electricity, and Municipality Services
- Housing Related Services
- Student educational services
- Revenue Department Services
- Government-assisted financial services
- Schemes and Services related to SC, ST, Minority and Backward Class Students
- Employment & Training
- Driving and Transport Services
- Health and Drug-related services
- Police and Security Services
- Forest and Environmental clearances
- Births, deaths, and marriage related services
- Amenities and Services in villages
- Services to Government Contractors
- Kannada & Culture, Information, and Public relation
- Youth Empowerment and Sports
- Women and Child Development
- Labour welfare
- Citizen Services
Seva Sindhu Registration Process
Seva Sindhu online apply
To register yourself to the portal you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, go on the official website of portal given above
- On the homepage, you can see New User Register Here
- Click on it.
- Now a Digilocker page will ask. You need to register on Digilocker.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and then Next.
- Then you will be asked to submit mobile number and email address.
- After confirmation of this, you will get the OTP with your registered number.
- Lastly, when you will enter the OTP correctly .
- You will be Registered to avail of any services.
Login on Seva Sindhu
It has the same process for login into the website.
- On the very first go on the official website.
- Home page of the official website, you can see Registered User Login Here.
- Click on it, you will be redirected to Seva Sindhu Plus.
- Here you can see two options for instance;
- Apply for Service
- Check Your Application Status
- In the Apply for service you need to fill in the following option
- Email ID/ Mobile No
- and Captch code
- Now click on submit button
- Finally, you will logined.
How to Seva Sindhu application status
Application status is meant by that how long the service will avail you.
You can check it by following the below steps.
- First, you have to login into website.
- If you are new to portal you need to register.
- Now on the home page, click on Registered User Login Here.
- A new page will open with options such as Check Your Application Status
- In the this option you have to fill in the following data;
- Select Department
- Select Service
- and Enter your application ID
- At last click on Check Status Now
- You will get all the required information then.
Seva Sindhu Helpline and Contact
You can reach out to our helpdesk at toll-free numbers such as;
from 9 AM to 6 PM on all government working days.
#13, CRN Chambers, Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,2nd Floor, Kasturba Road, Bangalore-560001
Frequently Asked question(FAQ)
Q. What is Seva Sindhu?
A. It is an online portal for giving government services online to citizens.
Q. Is Seva Sindhu mandatory?
A. No, it is not mandatory, but in lockdown, it was published to decrease the reach of citizens at government departments.
Q. How can I know my Application status.
A. You can check your application status from the official Website.
Q. Can I pay online through the portal itself?
Yes, you can pay online by debit card/credit card/net banking/ Paytm/Phonepay, etc.
In conclusion, the Seva Sindhu e-Portal provides the citizens of Karnataka an easy way to avail the of government services.
In addition, all citizens get the transparency of government work.
Citizens can apply for all services and also documents that they need to make or correct they can apply online from their phone.
So that do registration on the portal to become online with Government.
At last, hope we have given all information about the portal.
Moreover, there is an important FAQ that can help you with some queries.
Please do follow our website for further updates and also share with your friends.