Every year, the government releases thousands of vacancies for class 12th in more than 20 departments. For so many Sarkari 10+2 Jobs, it is very important to find a simple and good job.
So in today’s article, we will tell you Sarkari Naukari Complete Guide and how you can easily get Sarkari Job after passing your Class 12.
In this article, we will give you information about Sarkari 10+2 Naukri List, Salary, Exam, Syllabus, Crack Difficulties Level as well as Free Course, Notification, Sarkari Result etc.
This article will help you to get Sarkari Naukari completely. So read this article till the end.
Overview Government Job Sarkari Naukari 2023
Secure Jobs = Sarkari Naukari
If you are looking for the most secure job in the country, then all will provide advice for government jobs only. Government jobs call all those jobs in which the person is an employee of the central or state government.
These government jobs range from UPSC, Bank, Defence, Railway, SSC, State Service, PSU, and Teacher to various types of state government jobs etc.
Lakhs of students across the country participate in the Govt Job Exam for these jobs.
The maximum competition for government jobs is in Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand.
Students from these states start their preparation from class 8 itself even though the government offers many jobs after class 12th.
After all, why the race for Sarkari Naukri is going on in large numbers, let’s see in the section below:
Govt Job After Class 12: Sarkari Examination 10+2 Latest Job
|Exam Name||Types||Position||Salary||Website Link|
|SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level)||National Level||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Court Clerk||INR 19,900 – INR 63,200 per month||SSC CHSL|
|IBPS Clerk||National Level||Clerk||INR 11,765 – INR 42,020 per month||IBPS|
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC||National Level||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)||INR 19,900 – INR 35,400 per month||RRB NTPC|
|Indian Army||National Level||Soldier, Clerk, Tradesman, etc.||Varies based on rank and position||Indian Army|
|Indian Navy||National Level||Sailor, Artificer Apprentice, etc.||Varies based on rank and position||Indian Navy|
|Indian Air Force||National Level||Airman, Group X & Y Trades||Varies based on rank and position||Indian Air Force|
|Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO||National Level||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)||INR 44,900 – INR 1,42,400 per month||IB ACIO|
|State Police||State Level||Constable, Sub-Inspector||Varies based on state and position||Varies based on state|
|Postal Department||National Level||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant||INR 25,500 – INR 81,100 per month||India Post|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC) GD Constable||National Level||General Duty (GD) Constable||INR 21,700 – INR 69,100 per month||SSC GD Constable|
Prepare For Sarkari 10+2 Job 2023 New List
Civil Services Jobs:
These job posts are directly under the Central Government. This requires more skill.
- Indian Union Service IAS
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Other jobs include.
If a youth wants a job in the Indian Army, then he can get a respectable job by appearing for these posts:
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- and Indian Air Force
- and other para-military jobs
Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)
- Various government-owned authorities like BHEL, SAIL, IOCL, ONGC, and others perform these works.
- They select Engineers and Gate Qualified students and aspirants for these tasks.
- Government banks such as State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, and others are actively involved in the job selection process, wherein they select a qualified graduate.
- The jobs include various posts like Clerk, Ticket Collector, Engineer and other technical posts in Indian Railways.
- 12th Pass, Diploma and Graduate can all join these posts.
- The state government selects admission to these government schools and various posts like teacher and lecturer in college through the TET exam.
- Should have B.Ed and Diploma In Elementary Learning Cert.
If you are only looking for Government 10+2 Jobs, then you can check the list given below:
Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job 2023
If you have passed your class 12th, then preparing for all these Sarkari Exams and securing government jobs is possible by getting selected for various posts.
(1) Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)
The Government of India conducts this SSC CHSL level exam for various posts in various offices, departments, and ministries.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
(2) Railway Recruitment Board Exams (RRB Examination)
RRB conducts Computer Based Test (CBT) for various post-12th aspirants for Railway posts.
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist
- train clerk
- junior timekeeper
- junior stenographer
(3) Railway Group D
RRB conducts this exam to recruit candidates for various posts like Track Maintainer Grade-IV and Assistant/Helper Pointsman in various departments of Indian Railways.
(4) Railway Clerk
The job of a Railway Clerk includes the numbering of coaches and wagons in the railway yards, the preparation of train documents and the submission of this information at railway network terminals.
SSC conducts the exam for Stenographers to work in any corporate place or courtroom for legal proceedings.
This job is to transcribe the words spoken by him into the steno machine.
(6) जनरल ड्यूटी कांस्टेबल
They conduct this exam to recruit personnel for Constable posts in Rifleman, CRPF, ITBP, CIF, and BSF.
Releasing the SSC GD notification starts the process of this exam.
(7) State Public Service Commission Examinations (PSC)
The respective state governments legally mandate these exams to assist in matters of transfer, recruitment, and disciplinary actions.
- Lower Divisional Assistants
- Lower Division Clerks
(8) Indian Army Soldier Exam
The Indian Army conducts these exams as defence entrance exams to recruit soldiers.
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- military technical (technical)
- Nursing Assistant (NA)
- military clerk
- military merchant
(9) SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)
SSC conducts Multi-Tasking Staff Examinations to recruit eligible personnel for various non-technical posts in various Ministries and Departments under the Central Government.
(10) भारतीय तटरक्षक सुरक्षा परीक्षा
The Indian Coast Guard conducts Security Examinations for candidates who are willing to work for the Indian Navy.
(11) कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा (राज्य स्तरीय)
Those candidates who are willing to become constables can appear in this government competitive exam after the 12th.
A Physical Efficiency Test, Personality Test, and Written Test will select them.
(12) ग्रामीण डाक सेवकों के लिए राज्य डाक भर्ती
You must submit an ADCA Course Certificate of at least two months from any institute run by the State Government, Central Government, or private organizations.
Those who have passed class 10th can also appear in this exam.
Posts & Salary Wise Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job 2023
You should check out this Salary Wise List for Government Jobs After 12th. In this list, we have mentioned the post-wise salary.
All this has been told according to the 7th pay commission. In this, we have not given the information about City and Deduction. Since explaining it together would be complex here.
Sarkari Job After 12th – SSC CHSL Posts & Salary
|Posts||Pay Scales (Rs.)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Sorting Assistant (SA)||25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4||25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-5||29,200 – 92,300/-|
|DEO (Grade A)||25,500 – 81,100/-|
Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job 2023 After 12th – RRB Indian Railway
After a personal interview by giving RRB NTPC exam, you can get selected for all these posts:
|Post||RRB NTPC Salary|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||19900/-|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||19900/-|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||21700/-|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||29200/-|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||29200/-|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||29200/-|
|Senior Time Keeper||29200/-|
CAPFSarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job 2023 After 12th Posts & Salary
|Rank||Pay Band||CAPF Salary|
|Assistant Commandant||Pay Band – 3||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Deputy Commandant||Pay Band – 3||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|Commandant||Pay Band – 3||78,800 – 2,09,200|
|Sr. Commandant||Pay Band – 4||1,23,000 – 2,15,900|
|Deputy Inspector General||Pay Band – 4||1,31,000 – 2,16,600|
|Inspector General||Pay Band – 4||1,44,000 – 2,18,000|
|Additional Director General||HAG||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job 2023 Examination Wise
Here 20 Government Job Exam list is given. We have also shared the official website of these examinations so that you can see more eligibility information and syllabus.
Also, we have shared Exam Crack Difficulty. It is being told on the basis of Candidate Enrollment, Cut Off, and Success Rate.
|Sarkari Exam Name||Official Website||Difficulty (%)|
|SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)||ssc.nic.in||90% (High)|
|Railway Recruitment Board Exams (RRB Examination)||indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/||60%|
|Naval Academy and National Defense Academy Examinations (NA & NDA Examination)||www.upsc.gov.in||80%|
|Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (IATES) Written Examination||joinindianarmy.nic.in||80%|
|Indian Navy Sailor Entry Written Examination||joinindianarmy.nic.in||80%|
|Indian Army Soldier Exam||indianarmy.nic.in||80%|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/||60%|
|Railway Group D||indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/||60%|
|General Duty Constable||ssc.nic.in||70%|
|SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)||ssc.nic.in||70%|
|State Public Service Commission Examinations (PSC)||State Wise Vary||80%|
|State-Level Forest Security Guard Examinations||www.upsc.gov.in||60%|
|Indian Coast Guard Security Examinations||joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in||70%|
|Constable Recruitment Examination (State Level)||State Wise Vary||60%|
|State Postal Recruitment For Gramin Dak Sevaks||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in||60%|
|Banking Jobs After 12th||Bank Wise Vary||60%|
|Insurance Sector Recruitment||Bank Wise Vary||60%|
Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job Female
State Police तथा Railways में Constable एवं SI Job
- लड़कियों के लिए 20-25% रिजर्वेशन की सुविधा।
- 35-40 हजार तक सैलरी
Central Police Officer (CPO)
- 12वी बाद किसी एक में स्ट्रीम में Degree होना चाहिए।
- स्पेसल कोटा के अंतर्गत भी शामिल किया जाता है।
Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Job Notification Website
Check Sarkari 10+2 Exam Result 2023
आप जब भी कोई एग्जाम दे तो Sarkari Result हमेसा ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर ही चेक करे। 80% छात्र News Website के भरोसे अपना रिजल्ट ढूढ़ते है।
आप इस Sarkari Result In 2023 Direct Link चेक कर सकते है।
Importance Of Sarkari Naukari
Every year lakhs of aspirants prepare for government jobs. Many times students do more than one attempt for these exams.
Let us know for which reasons there is so much competition for government jobs:
High status and respect in society:
- Sarkari Naukri increases the status and respect of a person and family in society.
- This is one of the main reasons that the eagerness and effort to get a Sarkari Naukri is more in a small rural family.
- Government jobs are considered the most secure in terms of job security.
- You cannot be fired easily.
- On the other hand, in a private company, you can be fired from the job at any time.
- Work hours of the employee are fixed and there is no progress pressure on them.
- Regular holidays, festival holidays and extra leave are also available.
- Because of this, we can easily create balance in our personal and work life.
Pension Benefits After Retirement
- A government employee gets Retirement Pension.
- Apart from this, many other types of retirement benefits including PF are given by the government.
- They are also provided with the benefits of investment schemes like NPS.
- Higher salary for the government job is also a reason.
- The minimum salary for any government post is more than 30 thousand only.
- Along with this, many times allowance is also given to them.
- Medical facilities are also provided to the employees.
- That is, life insurance and security insurance are provided for them.
- Many facilities are also provided for pregnant women employees.
FAQs Sarkari Result 10+2 Latest Jobs
हां, 12वीं कक्षा पूरी करने वाले उम्मीदवारों के लिए कई सरकारी नौकरियां उपलब्ध हैं। इनमें भारतीय सेना, भारतीय वायु सेना, भारतीय नौसेना, रेलवे, डाक सेवाओं और कई अन्य सरकारी विभागों में पद शामिल हैं।
आप विभिन्न सरकारी विभागों और संगठनों द्वारा आयोजित विभिन्न भर्ती परीक्षाओं के माध्यम से 12वीं के बाद सरकारी नौकरियों के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। कुछ मानक भर्ती परीक्षाओं में कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) परीक्षा, भारतीय सेना भर्ती परीक्षा और भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती परीक्षा शामिल हैं।