Hello readers, today we will share with you all the information regarding PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2022-23. As we all know that government of India is continuously trying to help students by announcing various scholarships for students to perceive their education without any financial burden.
The PFMS is also a government institution that is associated with the Ministry of Finance under the government of India. The PFMS is providing various scholarships to all students who are studying in schools and universities in India.
If you are a student or any guardian of students or know any student who deserves this scholarship then you should read this article and also share this with them.
Here we will discuss you with the list of the following contents what is PFMS Scholarship Scheme, its objectives and benefits, How you can apply for it, and also check the payment status. You can jump to a favorable topic by clicking on it.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme Portal 2023
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is providing various scholarships for different students under PFMS Scholarship 2022. This government scholarship will very helpful for those who want to continue their studies but whose financial background is creating barriers to their studies.
The PFMS Scholarship is inviting applications for pre-matric scholarships and post-matric scholarships and university-level Scholarships for those who want to perceive their Higher Education.
So read the benefits and eligibility criteria of PFMS Scholarship 2022 and if you are eligible for this scholarship then you can apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022.
The PMFS Portal Make It Online:
The full form of PFMS is Public Financial Management System. It is an online web portal which is developed by the Controller General of Accounts which is also known as CGA, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
The PFMS was started in 2009 having the objective of tracking funds under all plan schemes of the government of India, and real-time reporting of expenditure at all levels of program implementation.
The government trying to enlarge to cover direct payment to beneficiaries under all schemes. It was one of the first steps in India toward the digitalization of the online payment system.
- National Scholarship Scheme 2022: Both for undergraduate and graduate
- Gujarat Digital Scholarship Scheme 2022
The Objectives & Benefits of the PFMS Scholarship
The Government of India has launched this scholarship aiming for various objectives. We are listing some primary objectives and their benefits in the following points:
- The primary objective of the PFMS Scholarship is to help those students who are not able to pay higher fees to continue their studies
- To make India Literate and motivate Indians to perceive their higher education.
- To overcome the school dropout ratio of students by helping them with financial support.
- Students can get admission to their dream college without any burden of fees.
- Students who belong to ST/ST/OBC will get more benefits from this scholarship and now EWS students can also get this scholarship.
- The payment of the scholarship will be directly transferred by the PFMS online portal after verifying your bank account details.
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship 2023
There are different eligibility criteria for different scholarships under PFMS, so you have to visit the official website of the PFMS portal to check specific eligibility.
However, we are listing some general eligibility criteria for applying for a scholarship at pfms.nic.in
- First of all, you need to be an Indian citizen to avail this scholarship
- The annual family income of the applicant should not increase by 6 lakh rupees.
- The age of the applicant should be between 17 to 25 years.
- You must 10th pass out for applying for the pre-matric scholarship.
- And the applicant should pass the 12th class to avail of a post-metric scholarship from this website.
- UG students, need to get admission to regular college.
Document Required for PFMS Scholarship 2023
The applicant should carry the following documents while applying online for PFMS Scholarship:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhar Card
- Passbook of bank
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Related school/college marks sheet or the result of the previous year’s class.
PFMS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @pfms.nic.in
If you are fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and required documents then you must apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022.
Follow these simple steps to successful registration for the PFMS Scholarship Online:
- Firstly, go to the official website of PFMS Scholarship @pfms.nic.in.
- You can directly jump to it by clicking on it PMFS Scheme List
- On the homepage, you can get different scholarship lists for a topic.
- Click on that link on which scheme you want to apply for.
- Now you will jump to a new page where you can see the full detail of that scholarship scheme.
- Also, you will get the link for that scholarship so that you can apply.
- After selecting the scholarship scheme, you need to fill in some basic details such as:
- Year of passing
- Board of Education
- Bank account number of the applicant
- IFSC Code of Bank
- Select your category
- Your mobile number.
- Your working Email ID
- After that, you will be asked to create a user ID for further login
- Now, create a strong password for the login
- After that fill out the captcha code
- The last step is to upload your documents
- After that click on submit button to complete your application
PFMS Scholarship Bank List 2023
There are about 60 banks listed in PFMS Scholarship Scheme. If you have an account in the following banks then you can apply for schemes:
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op. bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status Check Online [email protected]
- Firstly, visit the official website of PFMS @pfms.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “PFMS Know Your Payment”
- After that you will be redirected to a new webpage where you have to fill in the following details:
- Bank number
- Account Number
- Re-enter Account Number
- enter Captcha code
- Now click on the link and sends OTP to the Registered Mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP enter it and then you will get the PFMS Status.
FAQs PFMS Scholarship
>PFMS Scholarship to Universities/College Students
>PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
>The PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
>PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
>PFMS Scholarship National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
>pfms.nic.in scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC
>The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
>pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Phone/Fax: (011) 23343860