The Government of Karnataka state is providing State level scholarships to their citizens who are pursuing their studies in the state. Students can register themselves on the official website of the State scholarship portal (SSP) of Karnataka.
All government-supported scholarships are distributed through this portal only. Various departments of the Karnataka government such as the Social welfare department.
Tribal welfare departments, backward classes welfare departments, And others provide scholarships to their targeted citizens in Karnataka state. through this portal.
So you can avail of various scholarships from this portal.
Today we will discuss the state scholarship portal of Karnataka which is also known as SSP. You will also get information on the latest scholarship scheme under the SSP Scholarship website.
We will also provide you with the step-by-step procedure for registration and login into the state scholarship portal.
So read our article and get every piece of information regarding this scholarship.
What Is SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
The portal has been designed To provide a scholarship scheme for students who are living as residents of Karnataka State.
This is a combined scholarship portal that represents various Scholarship schemes at one portal. It will be easy for students as well as departmental staff to use scholarship schemes at one portal.
There are a total of 9 other departments registered with the SSP scholarship portal, which provides scholarship schemes to their students.
The portal is assisting to apply online and check their scholarship status online from their house without going to any department physically.
You can also check your eligibility criteria for different scholarship programs under SSP from this website.
Today we will share with you the latest scholarship schemes for Karnataka students who belong to Backward classes in the state.
Latest Scholarship Program @ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
It is very good news for students who are living in Karnataka state and belongs to Other backward classes.
The backward classes welfare department of Karnataka state is providing to their citizens the pre-matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship 2022.
The department has announced this scholarship on its official website. users can visit the website by clicking this link.
It has been mentioned that the online application for the pre and post-matric scholarship of backward classes will be filled through the state scholarship portal of Karnataka only.
The last date to apply is 31 December 2022. So you can apply online by following the procedure which has been discussed in the article above.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date (Notification)
You can download the notification of Pre matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship in Karnataka State. From the official website of the backward classes welfare department.
We are also inserting the direct link to download these official notifications. It will vary beneficiary for you if you are going to apply to these scholarship schemes.
Also Read: PFMS Scholarship 2022: Check Payment Status & List
Eligibility Criteria For Applying to SSP Karnataka
You need to follow various eligibility criteria according to your desired scholarship scheme. Today we are discussing a special scheme of Pre Matric and post-matric scholarships which is provided by BCWD Karnataka.
So we are providing you with a list of all the eligible candidates who can apply for this scholarship scheme under (SSP):
|Post matric scholarship|
|The resident of Karnataka state can only get the benefit of this scholarship|
|Applicant must be a citizen of India and a Permanent Resident of Karnataka and belong to the caste included in the Backward Classes list specified by the Government of India or the State Government.|
|The annual income limit has been fixed at Rs. 2.50 lakh for Category-I students and Rs 1.00 lakh for Category – 2A, 3A, and 3B.|
|Backward classes who are pursuing post-matric education in government/ local body/ Aided institution/ Recognized unaided private institutions affiliated to the statutory universities of Karnataka are eligible for post-matric scholarships|
|The minimum percentage is set to get scholarships for new and renewed students in previous classes. Category 1- 40% and category 2A, 3A and 3B- 50%|
|If attending the equivalent courses more than once, Not eligible for scholarships.|
|Only two male members of the same family are eligible for the scheme. This restriction does not apply to females.|
|Post-matric scholarships per month for post-matric students attending various courses for 10 months will be granted after considering eligibility and income limit.|
Required Documents For Applying To SSP Karnataka
You need to carry the list of the following documents and the time of the online application form for your desired scholarship under the state scholarship portal Karnataka. :
- The Aadhaar card of the applicant is mandatory
- SATS ID of student
- caste certificate of student
- income certificate of the applicant
- Aadhar of parents
- bank account detail of the applicant or their parents
- the mobile number of parents and applicant
- if you are applying for renewal of your scholarship, then you have to provide your application ID.
- your last year’s result mark sheet
How To Apply For SSP Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka
If you want to apply in the state scholarship portal Karnataka state and fulfilling all the above criteria and carry the above document then you can apply online now in the below section.
We will provide you with complete information, on how to apply in the state scholarship portal 2023. There are two different categories for applicants are:
- Pre-registered candidates
- New Candidates
If you are applying for the first time then you will be counted as a new candidate.
If you are already applied to the scholarship scheme before, Then you can use your user id and password for applying online.
But if you are applying for the first time then you have to register yourself first in the state scholarship portal.
We will provide you with guidance to register yourself under the SSP scholarship portal.
After that, we will provide you with information about applying for various scholarship schemes in SSP.
SSP Scholarship Registration/Apply Online 2022-23
- First of all visit the official website of the state scholarship portal Karnataka state
- After that, you have to click on the link to create a new account.
- Now you will be asked about your Aadhar card.
- You have to select YES.
- In case you are not registered with an Aadhaar card then you have to first apply for your Aadhaar Card and after that apply for this scheme.
- After that enter your Aadhar number and your name on your Aadhar card.
- If you do have not your Aadhar card number, then you can use your enrollment number in the Aadhar Card slip.
- After that enter your gender and write the answer which has been asked on the website.
- after that click on proceed button.
Fill Parents Details
- Now you have to select your parents’ status, by clicking one of them both are alive/ one parent alive and both not alive
- Now you have to enter the details of your parents including the Aadhaar number of your father, and the name of your father on the Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar number of your mother and your mother’s name on the Aadhar card.
- After that click on the link to proceed.
Enter Contact Details
- You have to enter your working email ID which will be used for communication with you.
- After that enter your working mobile number and you will get an OTP message to create your account.
- After that, you will receive an OTP message on your mobile number, which has to fill in on the website.
- after that click on the process to get the link.
- Now you have to enter your secret password to enter and log in to the SSP portal to apply for a scholarship.
- after that click on the submit button.
Now you will get a message on your email id and mobile number as well as including your SSP ID and password which can be used for login into SSP.
SSP Scholarship Karnatak Create Account
- You have to follow the procedure which is mentioned above to reach the official website of the state scholarship portal.
- after reaching the website you have to select the student login button.
- You have to enter your SSP ID and password.
- After that click on the login button.
- Now you have to complete your profile by following these steps
Step1: Study/ Caste/ Personal Details
In this step, you have to enter your details including your SSLC mark sheet. Your disability status, personal details, caste status, and other
- Enter your income certificate number, caste certificate number home address, your status of Residence in Karnataka state, and other personal details in this section.
Step2: College/ Course/ Hostel Details
In this section, you have to fill in your college-related details such as your college name. Course name, duration of your course, and other details.
After entering all the details of your college, you have to enter the status of the hostel where you are living.
If you are leaving any hostel and paying some fees for living in a hostel then you can select YES BUTTON otherwise select NO BUTTON.
The details of attestation officers will be displayed in the Downloads section on the SSP homepage in due time.
In the 2021-22 application submission process, students studying in Karnataka need not get any documents attested by the college except students who cleared their SSLC before 2004 & PUC before 2019 and, students studying outside Karnataka should get a Fee receipt, Bonafide Certificate, and Previous year mark cards attested by attestation officer.
After this process, you can apply for your respective scholarship scheme under the state scholarship portal Karnataka.
We are providing you separate links for pre-matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship to reduce your confusion. It will make it easy for to you for applying your desired scholarship scheme.