Sorry to bring you here on this with your query about Balia Yojana Odisha. Because what you are looking for is actually Kalia Yojana or Odisha Balaram Yojana. Here we have provided information about Balaram Yojana.
If you are looking for Kalia Yojana and want to apply for it then you should visit this page where we have completely described each point from applying online to getting Kalia’s list.
The Balaram Yojana 2023 is a mechanism to help landless farmers launched by the collaboration of the Government Of Odisha and the NABARD.
The main purpose of the scheme is to support all of the landless farmers of Odisha. Balaram helps Kisan with loans and lands for farming.
JLGs are maintaining and envisioning the mechanism of the Odisha Balaram Yojana.
And JLGs work as an essential intervention and reach bank credit by decreasing the dependence of these groups of farmers on unofficial sources of loans.
In this article, we have discussed every bit of detail of the scheme so that you can apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana.
And also discussed eligibility criteria, important dates, and a step-by-step process for applying online/offline.
So please read all the points so that you can apply them in a single attempt. Be with the article till the end.
What is Odisha Balaram Yojana?
BALARAM has the initiative to provide loans and resources to Odisha Kisan who are Bhoomihina means landless in rural regions in Odisha state.
The Odisha government has launched Odisha Balaram Yojana to give Rural Credit of INR 1,040 crore to landless farmers
This will grant those who have lost their jobs and are facing financial problems.
Around 7,00,000 Bhoomihina Kisan (landless farmers or cultivators) are getting an advantage under the plan and will get more aid in the next two years.
In addition, Asit Kumar Tripathy the Chief Secretary of Odisha has conducted authorities to give Agrarian Credits or Agricultural Credits to the landless farmers by JLGs.
A Joint Liability Group (JLG) is an informal group of four to ten people who come together to apply for bank loans on an individual basis or through group methods in exchange for a joint guarantee.
ATMA will determine the mechanism of the Odisha Blaram Yojana at the regional level.
The Bhoomihina Agriculturist will get loans through JLGs which will go on as ‘social insurance.Saurabh Garg (IAS)
Registration Process Under Odisha Balaram Yojana [Infograph]
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023- Overview
|Article Category||Odisha Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
ଓଡିଶା ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment|
|Application Status||Application to start soon|
Balaram Scheme Important Links
|BALARAM Scheme||Official Notification|
|Odisha Balaram Yojana Guidleines||odisha.gov.in|
Implementation Of The Balaram
- The program was structured in a collective work with the NABARD.
- The farming technicians will complete the program at the field level.
- There are also about 7,000 pieces of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban territories.
- About 70,000 houses will get farm credits. Individually gathering will include five landless farmers who will get extreme Rs 1.60 lakh loans.
- Moreover, the state government has centered to give farm loans to 7,00,000 landless farmers in the coming two years.
- Within this plan, the original field-level agricultural practices will have a credit inflow of about Rs.1040 crores.
The objective of the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022-23
The purpose of this flagship Odisha Balaram Yojana is to provide financial relief.
And this will give by publishing loans up to Rs. 1.6 lakh to every JLG of the farmers who are suffering difficulties because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Candidates require the following documents to inquire about application following this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size image
- Income Certificate
Benefits Of Balaram Yojana
- The main advantage of the scheme is that about 7,00,000 Bhoomihina will get aid under the plan in the coming two years.
- NAMARD has been implementing it for more transparency.
- There are approximately 7000 parts of several banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban zones for the advantage of the farmers.
- Further, the Balaram is being implemented under the IMAGE and ATMA at every level of the state.
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Blaram Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Objectives||Provide Credits to Bhoomihina|
Eligibility Criteria Balaram Yojana
The farmer must obey the following eligibility guidelines while applying for the scheme:-
- Very first an applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- You must be a farmer by occupation
- A Farmer must not hold any land
How to apply online for Odisha Balaram Yojana?
The candidate must follow the following application method while applying for the scheme:-
Application Procedure Of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
- Firstly, Go to the Official Website by clicking here
- On the homepage of the website, click on Apply Online option.
- Another webpage will open for the Application Form.
- Fill in the application form required information
- Upload all your required documents.
- And lastly, click on the Submit button
Note: If you don’t get any online method for applying please contact your near Block and Panchayat.
Here are some words explained that we haven’t mentioned above such as;
- NABARD- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- JLGs- Joint Liability Groups
- BALARAM- Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan and Resources Augmentation Model
- ATMA- Agricultural Technology Management Agency
- IMAGE- Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension
Ans: Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan & Resources Augmentation Model (BALRAM) is a scheme for sharecroppers and Bhoomihina/ landless farmers of the state. Through the Odisha Balaram Yojana, the government is providing credit support and loan support for the farmers.
Ans. The Odisha gov. launched the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme to reduce poverty and accelerate agricultural prosperity.
Ans. All the eligible Odisha and willing farmers can apply for the scheme, through the portal of the Odisha government. The process is listed above in the article.
In A Nut Shell
The chief minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik launched the Balaram Yojana for the landless farmers of the Odisha state.
This scheme will also grant about 1.60 lakh rupees of credit as loans.
There are loads of Bhoomihina who are getting benefits from this scheme. The amount of credit may increase in the next two years because of the quarantine in India.
In conclusion, we have given an immense amount of information about the BALARAM yojana.
Please do share the information with the needy.