West Bengal has got the 2nd position in Land Record Digitalization. The government of WB has launched the Banglarbhumi Portal to collect the Land Records, ROR, and Naksha Khatian of the rural and urban lands.
In this article, we shall discuss the most important components of the Banglarbhumi land records for the state of West Bengal. We’ll also show you how to verify the land records in West Bengal State step by step.
Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Record Portal 2023
The Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improved Technology in Village Areas (SVAMITVA) the project which was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has raised awareness about land record digitization.
For achieving its purpose of it the West Bengal state has started the Online Land Record Portal. The portal is known as Banglarbhumi.
You can access Banglarbhumi Portal at www.banglarbhumi.gov.in. The portal offers different kinds of services. The services are available for both the Public and Officials.
Salient Features Of Banglarbhumi:
- You can retrieve the Information of your Khatian or Plot at Banglarbhumi banglarbhumi.gov.in Portal.
- The portal has simplified the process of selling and purchasing land. Because it lists all the detail of individual lands.
- It has provided transparency to the land record-keeping system.
- The Banglarbhumi portal can be used by any entrepreneur who wants to launch a business in West Bengal to check the infrastructural availability of their chosen area.
- All land and property-related information are available on banglarbhuni.gov.in.
- This site will help you save a significant amount of time and money.
- This portal reduces the need for residents of West Bengal to visit government offices to obtain their land records.
Services Available On Banglar Bhumi Land Record Portal
The West Bengal Land Record Portal provides the following services online at banglarbhumi.gov.in. You can apply for these online after SignUp to BanglarBhumi Portal.
Online Application on Benglarbhumi
You can apply online for land regarding services on Benglarbhumi Portal. These are the following application services that you can apply on the portal.
- Land Mutation Application
- Conversion Application
- Warish Application
- Fees Payment Application
- Khajna Application (Land Revenue)
- Khajna Number Recovery Application
Different Service Delivery
You take benefit of the different time-saving services offered by the Land Record Portal. The Banglarbhumi portal delivers the following services to access citizens.
- Request For ROR
- Information About Plot
- Request For Map of Plot BhuNaksha.
- Mouza Map Request
- Signed ROR/PI/PLM copy
Online Service Status
- Mutation Status
- Conversion Status
- 30 Days Notice Mutation Case
- Mutation Plot Khatian Status
Further Services On Benglarbhumi
- GRN Search
- Mouza Map Availability Details
- Application/Receipt Print
- RS-LR Information
- Land Classification
Key highlights Banglarbhumi Land Record
|Launched by||Government Authorities of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Objective||Digitalization Of Land Records|
What Can You Do On benglarbhumi.gov.in?
The following services are accessible on the West Bengal online Land Record website:-
- Services that are centered on the needs of citizens
- Maps and records are being digitized.
- Preparation, updating, and upkeep
- The Land Distribution
- ISU administration
- Preparation (ARTI and LMTC)
- Controller of Rentals
- Tenancy in Thika
- Delimitation of the Indo-Bangladesh Border
- Board of State Land Use
How To Register For Banglarbhumi Portal 2023 To Check WB Land Records & Online Khatian
If you want to avail any kind of services on Banglarbhumi Portal you must register or sign up at banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- Firstly go to the official website of Banglar Bhumi.
- On the homepage, click on Citizen Services.
- Now click on any services that you want to avail yourself of.
- You will get the Login Option.
- Now you have to click on SignUp below.
- You will now get the Sign-Up form.
- Here you have to fill in different information.
- Your Name
- Full Address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Phone number etc
- Create UserID and Password
- Finally, you have to click on Submit.
- Your registered mobile number will receive a one-time password (OTP). A confirmation email will also be sent to the address you provided.
- To complete your registration, click the activation link in the email.
Process To Login In Banglarbhumi
- Firstly, go to the official website of Banglarbhumi Portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Citizen Services.
- After this click on your availing service.
- Now you have to log in.
- To log in you must add your UserID and Password.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
Apply For ROR or Khatian On Babglarbhumi Online @banglarbhumi.gov.in
To apply for ROR documentation, simply follow the processes outlined below: –
- Firstly, go to the West Bengal Bhulekh Naksha or Banglarbhumi.
- Click the “Citizen Services” button on the homepage above.
- You will get the Online Application option.
- From here click on ROR Application.
- Now you have to log in. Log in with your UserID and Password.
- You will get an Online Application Form. Fill in all of the information.
- You may be asked to Upload Important documents.
- Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
- An acknowledgment slip with an application number will be printed. There will be verification.
- Finally, the RoR certificate will be issued by the relevant authorities.
Check WB Land Record (Khatian) In banglarbhumi.gov.in Portal Online 2023 -Know Your Property
To see the land record online on Banglarbhumi Portal you have to follow the following steps;
- Firstly go to the official website of Banglar Bhumi.
- On the homepage, you can see the Know Your Property tab.
- Click on it.
- You will get a new tab.
- In this tab you have to fill in the following options:
- Your District Name, Block and Mouza.
- You will get two different options for Land Record Details:
- Choose one of them and enter the asked information.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Finally, click the “View” button to get the Land Record.
Check RS And LR Information WB Bhunaksha Portal
To check the details of RS/LR information, you have to follow the simple following steps:-
- Firstly go to the Bangarbhumi website.
- On the homepage, click on “Citizen Services”.
- In the popping out tab, select the RS/LR option.
- Now select these options:
- District Name
- You can choose two of these:
- Click on your service.
- Enter your plot number.
- Finally, Click on search and get the result.
BanglarBhumi -বাংলার ভূমি তথ্য App
Banglar Bhumi is a land record information application that lets you locate the owner of a parcel of land or property.
This is an extremely useful and crucial app for staying alert. You don’t have to rely on other people to verify a property’s land ownership.
It improves the performance of the JOMIR TOTHYA app for finding land records. You may quickly locate Land Record information using Khatiyan and Dag numbers.
You can also discover plot details with this Banglarbhumi app. Banglarbhumi is a simple way to search for land records in West Bengal, including dag, khatiyan, plot data, and other relevant information.
This app is based on the official website of the West Bengal government's Land and Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department. This is not an official government entity or app. The West Bengal Government is not related, affiliated, authorised, sponsored, or sanctioned with this application.
Features Of BanglarBhumi App
- Jomir Tothya information
- land’s market value.
- the price of a flat or an apartment on the market.
- Land registration information is organized by the owner’s name.
- Land registration information is broken down by property.
- Details of the nearest registration office can be found on the Mouza website.
- information on many West Bengal schemes.
How to use the Banglarbhumi app?
- Pick a district.জেলা নির্বাচন করুন।
- Choose a block.ব্লক নির্বাচন করুন ।
- Choose Mouza.মৌজা নির্বাচন করুন ।
- There are two methods for searching land records.
- Fill up the necessary information. Khatiyan and the plot
- Type the captcha code into the box.
- Select View.
- Click the save icon to save the file.
FAQs Online Khatian check
You can check your Khatian via two different methods: (1) Benglarbhoomi Portal and (2) Benglarbhoomi App
> First you have to register on the bengalarbhoomi portal.
>Select your “Know Your Property”
>Enter your address OR Land Parcel details such as District, Block, and Mauza.
> Then enter your plot number and enter the captcha code.
> Finally click on Show Khatian.
Khatian is a local name for land records in West Bengal. The RoR- Rights of Records is known as Khatian.
The registration information for all available records of a parcel of land or property is known as a Khatian Number. It is the given name of the land records that are given to landowners by the state government.