Swasthya Sathi Card Apply Online 2022 | Swasthya Sathi Card Download 2022
West Bengal Prime Minister Mamata Banerjee has introduced a new health care system. 2022-The Swasthya Sathi scheme administration has also been invited to fill out the application form.
Before this, the CM started a Duare Duare campaign, also known as the Swasthya Sathi scheme, to help people.
This is to help the government understand the needs of the general public. Later, the West Bengal Government announced several programs.
Information on the new Swasthya Sathi Health Insurance Plan will be shared with you in this article today so that you can apply for it and benefit from its health benefits.
It also provides all eligibility and age requirements for applying for the Swasthya Sathi smart card scheme launched by the Prime Minister of West Bengal in 2021.
It also provides all step-by-step instructions for signing up for the upcoming Swasthya Sathi.
In this post, you will know the actual method for the swasthya sathi card application online.
What is Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022?
Many people are influenced by Duare Campaign. In addition, the state government launched this program. It has also brought health benefits to the needy citizens of WB.
Because of this, many people search for the registration process online. Applicants can easily apply for the program via online media. And then get benefits very easily. Apply for Swasthya Sathi Card online.
On Thursday, Mamta Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, announced the Swasthya Sathi 4.0, which aims to cover the entire population of the state.
West Bengal’s Chief Minister has unveiled a series of new programs aimed at boosting residents’ livelihoods and shielding them from the coronavirus’s destruction.
The new system have taken effect on 1st December 2020, according to the Chief Minister’s announcement.
She also claimed that West Bengal’s state government would sponsor the entire Cashless Health Scheme.
In this article, we’ll also go through the eligibility conditions. As well as the complete registration process.
The purpose of the government is to reach out to a larger number of people. There has also been a calculation. A population of 7.5 crore people would also be able to profit.
Because this is a government-run healthcare system. As a result, it is envisaged that the number of people who would benefit will increase.
Overview Of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022 23|
|Launched by||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Announced on||26 November 2020|
|Applicable from||1st December 2020|
|Beneficiaries||The entire population of West Bengal|
|Helpline Number||18003455384 (Toll-Free).|
|Benefit||5 lakh insurance|
Role Of Swasthya Sathi Duare Sarkar Campaign
To put it another way, the state of West Bengal has given Rs 5 lakh to the health department. We’re also available to answer any questions you might have about the scheme.
Using this strategy, you can effortlessly complete the registration process. Also available is the Swasthya Sathi Card 2022.
In December of last year, the West Bengal government launched a public awareness campaign. The campaign is known as the Duare Sarkar Campaign(government at doorsteps).
In addition to this one, the government has provided 11 more programs. These all programs are helping in the development of the state. Also, for West Bengal’s overall development.
The West Bengal State’s Cashless Health Scheme is intended to attract at least 7.5 crore people. This Swasthya Sathi scheme will cover every family in West Bengal, according to the state’s Chief Minister’s announcement.
According to the Chief Minister, while the Central Government only provides 60% of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the State Government would cover 100% of the Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme.
The most crucial benefit provided by this scheme will be the smart card. Each family will receive a smart card that may be used in any West Bengal government or private hospital.
স্বাস্থ্য অংশীদার অনলাইন আবেদন
Smt. Mamta thanked people in a letter on January 2021. She had narrated:
“As a result of your efforts, this campaign will be more successful. Also, for getting to know the people of West Bengal and their concerns about the state.
The administration has also established camps in other districts. As a result, this campaign allows consumers to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits.
She further added in this statement that as a result of this campaign, the West Bengal government will provide the people of West Bengal with the benefits of 12 initiatives.
As of January 7, 2021, around 1,88,99,552 people had visited the 665 Duare Sarkar camps.”
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Providing Health Insurance up to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal State|
Swasth Sathi Card-Paperless, Cashless & Smart
A Swasthya Sathi Smart Card would be issued to the female senior member of the eligible family within this scheme.
People will be able to use their Smart Card to get health care at any of the private or public government hospitals that are available.
Because the scheme is available to all West Bengal State households, there are no specific eligibility requirements.
This Health Scheme costs the state government around Rs. 2000 crore every year. Smart cards will allow people to access numerous treatments without having to pay any money to the hospital authorities.
Swasthya Sathi Card[Described]
- The card is proof of availing of the benefit of the scheme.
- This card has a golden kit in which all your data is stored.
- The card provides your name, gender, and issue date of the scheme.
- And also the card has a unique number.
- It is a smart card.
Services Of Swasthya Sathi
These are the following services that you can get with it;
- Get benefits from those who have been enrolled including hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Furthermore, the hospital’s grade (That is based on infrastructure & services )
- The procedure is entirely cashless.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) (maintain data after discharge of patient)
- If payment is not made on time, interest is assessed.
- Complaints on the Internet.
- Call assistance is also accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Real-time SMS Alerts for Card Issues
- The turnaround time is reduced to 30 days.
- Use the Swasthya Sathi Android App for mobile help.
Benefits Of Swasthya Sathi Card in West Bengal
- The entire plan is paperless, and it runs on a simple cloud-based IT infrastructure.
- Online system monitoring saves time and resources in addition to ensuring that services are delivered quickly.
- To the extent that such treatments are covered by the Swasthyasathi Scheme, all beneficiaries are provided with adequate facilities so that they do not have to pay out of pocket at the beginning or end of treatment.
- OR (Expenses for consultation, investigation, and medicine up to one day before the patient’s admission, as well as the cost of Investigations other than food during hospitalization and medicine up to five days after discharge from the hospital for the same ailment/surgery, are reimbursed to the beneficiary.)
- The beneficiary has not required to contribute to the insurance premium or card costs because the West Bengal government covers full premiums, including the cost of smart cards.
- Swasthyasathi Smart Card Enrolment, Hospital Empanelment & Gradation, Pre-Authorization, E-Health Record, Discharge Summary, Claim Process, Feedback, Grievance Monitoring, and Triggers to detect potential misbehavior are all completed entirely online.
Up to 5 Lakh:
- On a floater basis, health insurance for secondary and tertiary treatment is available up to Rs. 5 lahks per annum per family.
Registration, E-Health Records, Blocking, Pre-Auth, Unblock, and Discharge data are all immediately uploaded to the SNA server in real-time.
- Enrolment, Registration, Smart Card Blocking, and Discharge of all prompt SMS triggers and quick alerts to the beneficiaries.
24×7 call support:
- 18003455384, a toll-free call center open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a feedback option. Stakeholders can file a complaint on the Swasthyasathi internet portal.
- Women are getting empowerment because the swasthya sathi scheme provides cards to senior women members of the family.
- Both the husband’s and wife’s parents are covered by the plan.
- Within 24 hours, all Swasthya Sathi beneficiaries’ medical procedures/treatments are 100% pre-authorized.
- Triggers and outliers are identified using machine intelligence and human intervention.
- There are system-based triggers that can be used against hospitals, TPAs, and insurance companies.
- On discharge, beneficiaries’ electronic health records (e-HR) are uploaded in real-time.
- The patient’s e-Health Records are saved on the server and can be accessed by the physician using their login credentials as needed.
Eligibility Criteria For Swasthya Sathi Card
- To begin, applicants must be permanent residents of the state of West Bengal.
- Second, for applying to this program. He hasn’t already signed up for any other health-related program.
- A candidate who falls within the BPL category is also eligible.
- In addition, the scheme’s smart card is just for female family members.
- Finally, the candidate should have all of the necessary information.
- Because if there is a mistake, the department will find it. Then you won’t be eligible for any of the scheme’s benefits.
Documents necessary for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- Identity Proof with Aadhar Card (Voter Card, Ration Card, etc.)
- Permanent Residence Proof BPL Certificate Medical Organization Registration Certificate
- As well as official documents issued by the state government.
Swasthya Sathi Card Apply 2023 [Form-B]
- On Swasthya Sathi Portal there is a tap Apply Online. In this tab, you can see that there are several options such as;
- Hospital Registration
- Check Hospital Reg Status
- Registration for Treatment Outside West Bengal
- Form A for new member addition after receiving card
- And Form B for new registration under Swasthya Sathi
- Form C for member name correction after receiving card
- Form D for member deletion after receiving card
If you want to apply online for Swasthya Sathi then there is no online method for it.
This means you cannot make your Swasthya Sathi card online or yourself at www.swasthyasathi.gov.in.
Many websites are spreading misinformation about how you can apply online to Swasthy Sathi.
Let me give you the right information on it how you can get Swasthya Sathi Card and Apply Online.
The procedure is very easy. You just need a form to apply for Swasthya Sathi smart card that is available online on the official site and it is cold form b.
Download Form B Swasthya Sathi
If you want to register for the Swasthya Sathi scheme. Then you need a form b. You can download the Swasthya Sathi form online from the official website. Here are the steps.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi Registration.
- The home page will appear. On the home page, you can see Apply Now option.
- Click on it. And then click Form B for new registration under Swasthya Sathi.
- When you will click on it the form page will open.
- Please download it on your mobile or computer.
If you have downloaded Form B, you need to proceed with the next steps of Swasthya Sathi Registration.
Swasthya Sathi Registration 2023 West Bengal
The registration process for Swasthya Sathi or Swasthy Sathi Health Cards is easy but time-consuming. Because it is an offline method for patients.
There is an only online method in the procedure of Swasthya Sathi Registration and it is Downloading Form B for new registration under Swasthya Sathi.
- You may enroll your name in your local area (Block/ Municipality) and submit a filled-up FORM – B in your concerned local area.
- You can collect online Form-B from our official website (https://swasthyasathi.gov.in) and print it.
IF you have an emergency you may visit the DM office and meet District Kiosk Operator at Swasthya Sathi cell with all medical documents like admission prescription, and written application and Swasthya Sathi plastic card for Emergency Swasthya Sathi Card.
Therefore the conclusion is that you can register for the Swasthya Card only from the nearest Block or Municipality.
Please stay connected to your concerned municipality office or block office to enroll your name. You have to fill up this form & submit it to your municipality office or block office.
Wait you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number or you can get a slip for taking photographs & biometrics such as finger verification.
- For Further Information please Call – 18003455384 (Toll-Free)
- You can also message our WhatsApp No: 9073313211.
Swasthya Sathi Card Status Check Online
If you have registered for the Swasthya Sathi from your nearest block or municipality office submit Form B for new registration under Swasthya Sathi.
Now you can check your swasthya sathi card status online. You can do this from its official website of it.
Here is the step-by-step procedure for how you can know your swasthya sathi card status online.
Firstly, visit the official website of swasthya sathi www.swasthyasathi.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Find Your Name option.
- A new page will open.
- Here you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Now click on Submit.
- An OTP will receive and enter and then a new page will appear again.
- Here, you just need to enter your Aadhaar Number, and you are complete.
Download Swasthya Sathi App
- To get the Swasthya Sathi App, first, go to the official website.
- In front of you will emerge the home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to find the last item.
- Now select Google Play Store from the drop-down menu.
- On your screen, the Swasthya Sathi App will appear.
- Select Install from the drop-down menu.
- Your installation will start.
swasthya sathi card Help Line No is 18003455384 (Toll-Free).
swasthya sathi card applies for online status in article full details.
This card will be provided to the senior-most female member of the qualifying household. It is a scheme health insurance card that will use the Smart Card to get health benefits at private or public hospitals.
swasthya sathi card apply online last date not declared.
1 thought on “Swasthya Sathi Smart Card 2023: Apply and Download [Form-B]”
I would like to know how to apply for the Swashthya Sathi Card.