Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa: Hello Friends, in today’s article we are going to tell you about a very famous personality, his name is Ramesh Babu Praggnanandhaa. Who does not know about him, he is at the forefront among chess players at a young age.
He learned the game of chess by heart and has a lot of curiosity in it. He wanted to go to the forefront in the game of chess.
Today more and more people know them and their parents have also played a vital role in their progress.
In this article, the biography of Ramesh Babu ji and the game of chess will be given and whatever is special about his life will be given.
You should read this article completely, you will not understand if you read an incomplete article. So read the entire page.
Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa Biography
Ramesh Babu ji was born on 10 August 2005 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. His father’s name is Ramesh Babu, his mother’s name is Nagalakshmi.
His mother is busy in handling the household chores. His father is an officer in the bank. Ramesh Babu ji also has an elder sister whose name is Vaishali. Both these brothers and sisters are players in chess.
R Praggnanandhaa Biography (Overview)
|Age||18 (August 10, 2005)|
|Titles||FIDE Master (2013), International Master (2016), Grandmaster (2018)|
|Net worth||1 – 5 million|
Where did Ramesh Babu ji get his education?
- Praggnanand completed his studies from St. John’s School, Chennai.
- Currently, he is pursuing his graduation at the Institute of Information Technology (IIT), Chennai.
What is Pragyanand ji’s hobby?
- Pragyanand ji’s hobby is listening to songs and reading books.
- he was very interested in music
- listens to music with great interest
- Pragyanand ji’s best hobby is that he spends as much time as possible with his family.
- He likes to hang out and talk a lot with his friends.
How Ramesh Babu won at chess?
Ramesh Babu and his elder sister Vaishali were very much interested in cartoons since childhood, they did not pay attention to their studies.
So his father got upset with his actions and got him admitted to the Chess Academy.
Ramesh Babu and his elder sister Vaishali learned every little thing about chess in such a way that their name started spreading everywhere and they also participated in many competitions. He was 5 years old at the time
Both these brothers and sisters had also learned the small and big nuances of chess from MA Velayudham. After learning so much, these two brothers and sisters became deeply impressed in chess and due to this they wanted to make a career out of it.
How Ramesh Babu won at chess
- In June 2018, Leone was ranked seventh in the world chess tournament.
- Played a game of 4 rapid match shows with Grand Master Wesley Show.
- Defeated such a promising player in the very first game
- In the Netherlands Shakvik Apeldurnu tournament
- He participated with the intention of achieving the grand master title.
- They had lost 6 out of 9 games.
- Despite being the fourth ranked player in the tournament
- he finished second in the end
- Gredi went to play in the open in Ortisei, a small town in Italy.
- And this time they played very well and won.
- This time also he got second place.
- After this he became a grand master.
- And created history.
- To play chess one has to go to national and international places.
- And it’s not easy to get here
- It is expensive to go to national and international places
- Ramesh ji sponsor all india chess federation
- Ramco System Chairman
- P is R Venkatram Raja
- When Ramesh Babu ji goes somewhere, it is the responsibility of these people to bear his expenses.
How many titles did Ramesh Babu ji win?
- Ramesh Babu ji won the World Youth Chess Champion under 8 title in 2013 at the age of 7.
- Earned the title of feed master by winning this book
- Achieved the title of World Youth Chess Champion under – 10 in 2015.
How many times did he become a Grand Master?
- Ramesh babu 10 years 10 months 19 days in 2016
- Became the youngest grand master in the history of chess.
- 2017 World Junior Chess Champion in the month of November
- He achieved the first grand master norm
- On 17 April 2018, he won the Heraklion Fischer Memorial GM Norm Tournament in Greece.
- Received second Grandmaster Norm
- In June 2018, Ramesh Babu defeated Luca Moroni and finished third in the Grand Prix Open.
- and received the final GM norm
- He became the youngest player in the world to become a Grand Master.
Friends, how did you like the article? We have told many things about Rambabu Pragyanand ji and have given you a lot of information related to Pragyanand. For complete information, you will have to read the entire article.
So that you can have complete information, if you do not know then you must read this article.
FAQs: Ramesh babu praggnanandha
It is famous for shtranj
He is a chess player.
Name of coach of Ramesh Babu is Chess player R.B Ramesh, M.A Velayudham