You’ve visited @pmaymis.gov.in for PM Awas Yojana Urban Apply Online but you didn’t get any option there. Because the government has closed the pmaymis.gov.in Online Application for the PMAY-U scheme.
And here we have discussed why the government has closed the new application for scheme and when will it start again.
Read the latest news about it;
PMAY-U Has Completed 7 Years: pmaymis.gov.in Online Application Has Been Closed Till 31st December 2024
Narendra Modi launched The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) in 2015 to provide affordable housing for all socioeconomic groups. This initiative has been in progress for 7 years, from 2015 to 2022.
During this time, the government has been successful in registering and sanctioning over 122 lakh houses to eligible citizens. This is a significant achievement, as it ensures that many families have access to safe and affordable housing.
Now the government is focusing on completing and successfully handing over the house to beneficiaries on time. Therefore the government has stopped the new registration OR citizen assessment (pmaymis.gov.in Online Application).
The government has already completed 49% of houses over sanctioned houses. Now the government is building the remaining houses.
For this, the government has already released Central Assistance/subsidy of ₹1,18,020.46 crore and will release ₹85,406 crores by 31st December 2024.
And therefore the New Citizen Assessment pmaymis.gov.in Online Application closure is expected to last until December 31, 2024. This is an important step towards ensuring that the beneficiaries receive their houses in a timely and efficient manner.
Despite it may be disappointing that the online application process currently closed, it is important to remember that the government is working hard to provide housing to those in
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana program has already made significant progress toward achieving its goal of providing affordable housing to all, and the government’s continued efforts in this regard are commendable.
for those who want to apply for housing under PMAY-U scheme, it might be useful to keep an eye on the pmaymis.gov.in Online Application.
In the meantime, citizens can also contact their local housing authorities to inquire about other affordable housing options that may be available to them.
How to pmaymis.gov.in Online Application 2023-24
- Firstly, go the official website of PMAY-U @pmaymis.gov.in
- On the home page, you may see “Citizen Assessment” option when it start again.
- Click on it and select “Apply Online”
- You will get four different option here.
- Select the “In Situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)” option while submitting your PMAY 2023 Form Application.
- You have to verify your Aadhaar very first in the process.
- Enter your Aadhaar and verify with received OTP on linked mobile number.
- A detailed form – Format A, will appear. Carefully fill in the form providing accurate inforamation.
- Finally submit the form and track status of applicatin till approval.
- As you will approved the official person will survey and then start your Loan.
Who Can Apply For PMAY-U
Applications for PMAY 2023-24 are accepted in one of two categories:
- People who live in poverty in urban informal settlements are known as slum dwellers.
- Others: There are four subcategories within this category for PMAY applicants:
|Beneficiary||Annual Income of the household|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Up to Rs 3 lakhs|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs 3 – 6 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-1 (MIG-1)||Rs 6 – 12 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-2 (MIG-2)||Rs 12 – 18 lakhs|
PMAY(U) Achievement Can Make People Apply For Next Phase
The government will start the next PMAY-U 4th Phase in 2024. The following achievement of scheme may ensure citizen to apply for it to get housing benefits:
- The PMAY (U) scheme has achieved an overall sanction for 1.23 crore houses, a remarkable feat in the housing sector.
- The construction of houses under this scheme has been substantial, with 120.25 lakh houses being sanctioned, out of a demand of 112.24 lahks.
- Out of the sanctioned houses, 110.15 lahks have been grounded, indicating that the construction has begun.
- Further, the scheme has successfully completed 73.45 lakh houses, a significant milestone in providing affordable housing for all.
- The financial progress of the scheme has been impressive as well, with a commitment of 2,02,340 crores towards the project.
- Out of the committed amount, 1,44,250 crores have been released for expenditure, and the scheme has spent 1,35,994 crores so far.
- Moreover, the scheme has received Utilization Certificates (UC) for 1,35,630 crores, indicating the efficient utilization of funds.
PMAY-U Completed House List (State Wise)
|State Name||Houses Completed till 01 August 2022|
|Jammu Kashmir||48, 832|
|Andaman & Nicobar||604|
|Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||10, 011|
FAQs PMAY Online Form 2023
The government will start online application for PMAY in 4th phase that will start after 31st march 2024.
The cloure date is 31st March 2023.
You have to feel citizen assessment for applying under the scheme.