On 20 March 2023, Rahul Gandhi announced the promise for an unemployment assistance incentive in Karnataka called Yuva Nidhi Scheme for youth. The scheme provides monthly unemployment incentives in the state under specific eligibility criteria.
In today’s post, we will walk you through the complete guide about the Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023, eligibility criteria, monthly incentives, how to apply, and more.
To know the promises make sure to read till the very end about this Yuva Nidhi Yojana.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
Before the Karnataka polling, the Congress party announced a promise about the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme at the Belagavi rally. Rahul Gandhi Congress leader and Member Of Parliament announce various pledges on behalf of his party.
INC or Congress has won the election with 133 seats. Now they must work on their promises such as Anna Bhagya, Graha Jyoti, Graha Lakshmi, and Yuva Nidhi.
Under the Yuva Nidhi Scheme, the congress has promises the following to fulfil:
- All states graduate but unemployed youth would get unemployment incentives under the scheme.
- Youth will receive the amount for two years.
- The amount will be transferred through DBT.
- The scheme eligibles only SC/ST categories youth.
- A graduate degree holder will get Rs 3000 every month.
- While a diploma will get Rs 1500.
Objectives Of Yuva Nidhi Yojana
The objective of the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme is to provide economic security and empowerment to the educated unemployed youth of the state, reduce their dependency, lower the unemployment rate, and contribute to overall socio-economic development.
Key Highlights Of Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
|Name Of the Scheme||Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Educated unemployed youth|
|Benefits||Unemployment Assistance For Two Years|
|Assistance Amount||1500 to 3000/- Rs. (every month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Key Features Of Yuva Nidhi 2023
The Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme has the following key features that can benefit all youth:
- Unemployment Assistance: The scheme will provide unemployment assistance to every graduate youth in the state. It will help them and their families.
- Monthly Assistance: Under the scheme, youth will be provided a monthly incentive in two categories: Diploma and Degree Graduate.
- Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT): The amount will be transferred through DBT means only beneficiaries will get the amount in their bank account.
- Financial Stability: It will support low-income families and provide financial stability to youth until they are employed.
- Employment Support: The scheme will provide employment support for two years until they are employed.
- Online/Offline Application: Beneficiaries can easily apply for the scheme.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility List
- Residency: The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Educational Qualification: The scheme is open to students who have completed either a graduate degree or a diploma.
- Non-Participation in Similar Schemes: The benefits of the Yuva Nidhi will not be provided to individuals who are already benefiting from similar schemes.
- Aadhaar Card and Bank Account: The applicant’s Aadhaar card must be linked to their bank account to receive the financial assistance
- Caste Catagory: Youth must be Low Income, BPL, and SC/ST category
Document Require For Yuva Nidhi Scheme Application
- Aadhaar Card: A valid Aadhaar card is typically required as it serves as a unique identification document.
- Permanent Certificate: The permanent certificate serves as proof of residency in Karnataka.
- Income Certificate: An income certificate may be required to verify the applicant’s income status.
- Educational Qualification: Documents such as graduation certificates or diploma certificates are necessary to confirm the educational qualification of the applicant.
- Bank Account Details: The applicant’s bank account details, including the account number and IFSC code, are required to facilitate direct benefit transfers.
- Passport-size Photo: Recent passport-size photographs of the applicant may be required for identification purposes.
Apply For Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
The government has just announced the scheme and provided different promises under the scheme. They will implement the scheme soon by the end of July-August.
The scheme registration process will be online and offline. The government will launch the yuvanidhi.gov.in website and portal to fill out the online application form.
Also, youth can apply offline from near the official government employment exchange building.
FAQs Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Yuva Nidhi Yojana is a scheme to provide economic security to the state’s young population. It aims to support educated unemployed youth by offering them monthly cash aid from the government to help them meet their financial needs.
The Yuva Nidhi Yojana targets educated unemployed youth in Karnataka. This scheme offers financial assistance to unemployed individuals and diploma holders who are eligible graduates.
The assistance under the Yuva Nidhi Yojana will be provided directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system. Both online and offline methods will be available for eligible beneficiaries to receive the Yojana benefits.