The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities has launched a new website for PWD citizens of India. The portal is officially named as Swavlamban Card and is also famous as the UDID Card.
This is basically an online platform where all PwD persons can apply online. All the registered candidates will get multiple facilities that are designed for only them such as health facilities, pension schemes, education assistance, and other many facilities.
All the registered candidates will get Unique Disability Card which is also known as Swavlamban Card. You can download your UDID Card Online by providing your Aadahar details also.
Here, we will provide you with complete details regarding this card and also provide you with a step-by-step procedure for availing of each scheme through this website.
So, read our article till the end to get every information.
What Is a Unique Disability ID (UDID) Card
This is a single ID card for all PwD citizens which is acceptable pan level in India. It is provided under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, GOI.
The ministry has created a separate department for Disable persons named as Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
The department has started this project to provide all the essential facilities to these citizens. They can use multiple services by providing this card.
The portal also enables applicants to use online platforms for different services. It will also minimize the extra workload of the department and help candidates to use departmental services from their homes.
The objective of unique disability ID cards
- The portal will collect and prepare a database of all PWD citizens in India.
- It will help the authorities and government to prepare new schemes and other welfare Air Works for personal with disabilities citizens.
- The department is aiming to provide online unique disability cards from this portal. It will also be helpful for citizens who have their Old UDID Cards because they can Apply For A Renewal Of their ID Card on this website without going to any department physically.
- The main purpose of this portal is to overcome corruption in the department.
- Only genuine and desired people can apply for disability certificates and Cards from this portal.
- Various Ministries and departments have special arrangements for persons with disability candidates.
- This portal will provide all the new and relevant information regarding the welfare schemes such as pension schemes and scholarship schemes for students.
Benefits of UDID Card Holders
- This unique disability ID card will carry all the necessary reports which are related to your disability digitally.
- All the card holders can use this card without attesting any document to avail of their related services from any department in Pan level India.
- This identity card is a government-authorized ID card that is acceptable everywhere to show your disability without any extra certification.
- The government will get All the health-related information of cardholders Through this online portal and will help you accordingly.
- People can also apply for renewal of their unique disability identity card from this Potter online.
- The card will help the citizens to get mental facilities quickly because the medical authority and department for hospitals will get all the data by entering their unique disability identity card number on their system and provide them has facilities under government schemes.
- Various departments have special scholarship schemes and pension schemes for students belonging to persons with disabilities.
Required Document Applying for Online UDID Card
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate or applicant
- Photograph of the signature of the applicant.
- Proof of address (You can upload any one document from these: Ration card/ Voter ID card/ Driving license/ Domicile certificate)
- Your personal identity card ( anyone from Aadhar card/ pan card/ ration card/ voter ID/Driving license.)
- applicant disability information.
- Your employment information
Also Read: Digital Health Card Online Apply: Download Health Card [ABDM]
How To Apply For New UDID Card 2023 (Aadhaar)
Follow the following step-by-step procedure to apply for a unique disability identity card on the official website of UDID:
- First of all visit the official website of UDID. Click on this link to reach the website directly. https://www.swavlambancard.gov.in
- After this, you will reach the dashboard of the website. you have to click on the link to apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card
- After this, you will reach a new application form for registration of a UDID card.
We are dividing the steps of registration online for UDID Card or in further subheadings to make it easier for you
#1: Enter Personal Details
Enter the following details in the application procedure for the personal details column:
- Applicant first name
- The middle name of the applicant and then enter the surname of the applicant
- Enter your father’s name by separating the first name, middle name, and surname.
- Enter the gender of the applicant
- Enter the mobile number of the applicant and the email ID of the applicant if applicable
- After that enter the identification mark of the candidate
- Select the caste category of the candidate
- Enter the blood group of the applicant and the Marital status of the applicant
- After that, you have to upload the passport-size photograph of the applicant and the signature of the applicant.
#2: Enter Address details
- You have to enter your permanent address details as well as correspondence address details in this section.
- Enter the correct details of your home as the house number, village, Tahsil, district, state, and country with the pin code.
- Now you have to upload any relevant document to verify your address details on the website.
#3: Educational Details
You have to select the educational details of the candidate by selecting any of the following options:
- Middle Primary
- Senior Secondary
- Higher Secondary
- Post Graduate
#4: Disability Details Of The Applicant
If you have your disability certificate then you have to click on the Yes button.
And if you have selected the yes button then you have to provide the following details on the website;
- The certificate registration number
- Date of the issue of the certificate
- Your disability percentage on the certificate
- Details of issuing authority
- Disability type
- Your disability area
- At the end select your causes of disability by selecting any one from Accident/ Congenital or Hereditary.
#5: Employment Details Of the Candidate
Firstly you have to select your employment status by selecting yes or no.
If you have selected the US button then you have to provide the following details:
- Your occupation
- Your poverty status
- select your annual income, then select your father’s annual income, and then select your suppose annual income.
#6: Identity Details
- Upload any identity card which has been mentioned in the documentation list.
- After that enter the ID card number
- After that enter your Aadhar number details.
#7: Check The Declaration
This is the last step where you have to click on the declaration after reading it. Now click on the submit button.
You will receive the application ID through your mobile number by SMS or email. After this department will verify your candidature and call you to test your disability.
After completing all the processes, the department will issue your unique disability ID card. you can download it on the official UDID card.
Check UDID Application Status By Aadhaar Number (And Download) @swavlambancard.gov.in
If you have forgotten your application status, then you cannot download your UDID from the website. follow this procedure to locate your application ID by using your Aadhar card number.
- Reach out on the official website of UDID.
- You can find the above-mentioned link ok on the dashboard of the website. on the link for Track Your Application Status.
- After that, you will reach a new page where you have to enter your Aadhaar number. If you do not know immediately your Aadhar number, then you can also enter your mobile number.
- After that click on the go button
- You can take print of Card From here
Download Your UDID Card by Aadhaar @swavlambancard.gov.in
You can disability certificate download by aadhaar number only on the official website by following this step-by-step procedure:
- Reach out on the official website of Swavlamban Card.
- After this click on the link to download your e- UDID card.
- Now enter the application number of your UDID
- Enter the date of birth of the candidate
- Fill in the captcha code on the screen.
Now you can log in to your candidate dashboard on the UDID Card website. here you will find a link for downloading your UDID Card on your device. Click on the link.
After that, the PDF version of the card will be downloaded to your device. You can take a printout of this card and use this for availing of various services.
Now the system will find your application status with your application and enrollment number on the screen. you can use this enrollment number to download your UDID card from the website.
The UDID card is a single ID card valid for all PwD citizens, which is accepted pan level in India.
Yes, this card is valid for all services.
1 thought on “UDID Card Download By Aadhaar: Apply & Check Status [Guide]”
sir mera abhi tak udid card nahi aya he sir
Nurjanha ismailbhai mansuri