Are you searching for Sabarimala Online Booking? You are at the right place. We have described the details of it.
Here in this post, you will get information regarding What Is Sabarimala Virtual Q, What are the important dates for events (Pooja), and how you can check Virtual-Q Availability, and Book Your Slot etc step-by-step.
Let us start…
Sabarimala Online Booking 2022 to 2023
Sabarimala is a temple of the Lord Ayyappa. And Lord Ayyappa is very famous and reverend for the people of Kerala.
Therefore millions of devotees come as pilgrims to Sabrimala Temple.
Reasons why people visit Sabarimala:
- The temple is situated at the hilltop of 3000 feet above sea level.
- It is open to all religions.
- It is not open throughout the year but only open for worship during the days of Mandala, Makaravilakku, Vishu and also during the first day of every Malayalam month
And this becomes so difficult to manage the devotees’ crowd at the temple. Therefore the Sabarimala has fixed the slot of pilgrims.
Sabarimala Temple has opened Online Booking for Pooja, Accommodation and Virtual-Q. The booking cost is completely free (The platform does not take charge).
|Pooja||Vary with types of Pooja|
|Accommodation||Vary with the availability of Room|
Important Sabrimala Pooja Dates & Time 2022-2023 (Pilgrim Season)
The Sabarimala opens every first day of Malayalam Month throughout the year. But for special events such as Mandala, Makaravilakku, and Vishu Pooja.
Here below we have provided the calendar of all special and monthly pooja for the year 2022-2023.
|Month||Sreekovil Opens for Pooja||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|October 2022||Monthly Pooja – Thulam||17/10/2022||22/10/2022|
|Sree Chithra Atta Thirunal||24/10/2022||25/10/2022|
|November 2022||Mandala Pooja Maholsavam||16/11/2022||27/12/2022|
|December 2022||Mandala Pooja||27/12/2022||27/12/2022, 10 PM|
|Makaravilakku||30/12/2022, 5 PM|
|January 2023||Makaravilakku||14/1/2023||20/1/2023, 6 AM|
Now it is running November-December so you can only make Sabarimala Online Booking 2022-23 for Mandala and Makaravilakku Pooja.
Sabarimala Pooja Offering Rates
As you know that the Sabarimala Temple is very reverend for the people of Kerala. But there is another unique aspect that the temple only opens for pilgrims once a year for Mandala and Makaravilakku Pooja.
Many people worship in the temple for their wishes. To hold such Pooja, guests have to pay the temple.
The rate of Pooja (Worship) varies on different types of Pooja. There are about 57 Poojas that have different offering rates.
Here are steps on How You Can Check Sabarimala Pooja Offering Rates Online:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Sabarimala Kerala.
- On the homepage, you can see the Pooja option.
- Click on it, and then click Sabarimala Pooja Offering Rates.
- You will get the list of Offering for:
- Regular Pooja
- Special Pooja
- You can register on the website and make Pooja Booking.
Sabarimala Accommodation (KAILAS)
Sabarimala, Travancore Devaswom Board provides accommodation facilities for pilgrims so that they can stay for a long time and devote themselves.
There is a Kailas Pilgrims Center that provides room to stay. It charges a very minimal and affordable amount for 12hrs and 16hrs.
Here in the below, you can check the Accommodation Rate in the table you can visit the official website sabarimala.kerala.gov.in
Rooms of various types are available, as per rates below👇
|Room Type||Rent Payable(12 hr)||Rent Payable(16 hr)||Total Rooms|
The pilgrims get the following facilities:
- Health Care Centres
- Cardiac Centres
- Government Department Services
- Water Kiosks
- Annadhana Mandapam
- Toilet Facility
- Veg Food Counters
- Prasadham Counters
- Vehicle Booking
- Vehicle Parking
Sabarimala Virtual Q 2022-23 (Pilgrims Season)
The Sabarimala Virtual Q is a special kind of token for all pilgrims who are coming to take Darshan on this Mandala Pooja and Makaravilakku Pooja.
The Travancore Devaswom Board launched an online registration system for Lord Ayyappa pilgrims in partnership with the Karnataka Police.
The Virtual-Q Tokens are completely free. You can book your slot and download the token on the sabarimala.org website.
We have already created a step-by-step guide about it. You can check it by clicking the below link:
Sabarimala Virtual-Q Eligibility
- Every citizen can book Virtual-Q and visit the temple.
- Your age must be above 18 for slot booking. But you can add members below this age.
- You can book tokens as the website is open. (mainly during the Darshan)
- Disabled persons are also allowed to book the token.
- You can add up to 5 members in tokens.
How To Book Your Virtual-Q Token Online
- Firstly, Complete Registration at Sabarimala.
- Log in To sabarimalaonline.org Portal.
- Add Pilgrims detail
- Download the Virtual Q Booking Coupon