PMAY List 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023: Gramin and Urban
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Is a great initiative of the Indian government to provide housing facilities. This scheme is working for both areas i.e. Urban and Rural.
Citizens who are living in urban areas all over India can benefit from this scheme through PMAY-U.
Those who are living in rural areas are getting benefits from this scheme through PMAY-G (G for Gramin).
The government have approved approximately 122.69 Houses under the PMAY-U scheme. On other hand, a total of 2,47,35,991 houses have been approved under the scheme of PMAY-G.
We will briefly explain all the schemes under Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana. you can check your PMAY beneficiary list on the official website of PMAY-G.
You will get the subsidy to build your own house according to your social status i.e. SC/ST/ EWS/ MIG/ LIG. You can check your subsidy rate by visiting the official website.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana has been working with the aim of “ house for all” since 2015.
First, they announced Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana for urban areas and letter in 2016 they have around Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for rural areas named PMAY-G.
We are one by one explaining both of the schemes below to provide you with a brief insight into PMAY.
Read this also: PM Awas Yojana List 2022-23: प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट
The Government of India has launched the PMAY-U scheme for urban areas all over India to provide home facilities with a flagship mission of 2025.
The Scheme is launched under the Ministry of housing and urban affairs, GOI.
The central government will Invite stakeholders of various States to provide their citizens with housing facilities. Area development authorities of different states will plan The housing system and provide it to citizens.
Houses under PMAY-U will cover all the basic facilities which are essential for any person to leave such as electricity, Toilets, water supply, kitchens and other basic needs.
The ownership of the house will be provided to the female family member of the beneficiary, which will empower womens in urban areas.
The scheme will also give preference to differently-abled citizens and other reserved category citizens.
You can also participate in these schemes by contacting your state-level authorities.
Features of the PMAY-U Scheme
- All the beneficiaries will get houses under this scheme which have been started in 2015 and the aim is to provide housing facilities in urban areas till 2022.
- But recently cabinet has extended the period of PMAY-U till 2025.
- All the beneficiaries who belong to EWS/ LIG & MIG will get various Loans and Housing schemes under this project according to their category.
- The government will allot houses under this scheme for the female member of the family.
- If there is no female in the respective family, then they will get ownership of any male member of the family.
- People who are not registered in any housing scheme of the state or centre can only get Houses under this scheme.
- They will get approximately 30sq.mt. Land with basic facilities.
Four Pillars of PMAY-U
The Scheme will be implemented with the following these four Methods/ verticals:
The government is providing a Pakka house scheme By using their land as a resource.
People who are living in slum areas will benefit from private Corporations rebuilding their houses in their slums.
A private company will rearrange and reconstruct the scrum area into a planned area.
#2: Credit-Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
This scheme is providing home loans to EWS( Economically weaker section)/ LIG (low-income group) and MIG (middle-income group).
You will also get a subsidy for purchasing homes under the CLSS scheme of PMAY-U. Which scheme will be implemented state level according to their housing plan?
Applicants of the EWS category and Low Income Group Can get up to 6 lakh rupees for a home loan, and MIG Categories can avail up to 1200000 rupees for a home loan.
Maximum loan tenure will be 20 years for all categories.
#3: Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
The government is inviting partners to implement this scheme.
States in union territories will prepare housing plans with partnerships to provide housing at affordable prices to all EWS applicants.
The central government will provide 1.5 Lakh rupees as a subsidy in this scheme to reduce the price of homes for the EWS category.
#4: Beneficiary-Led Individual House Construction or Enhancement
This is the fourth pillar of this scheme.
If any candidate belongs to economic weaker section, Did not benefit from all the above schemes, can apply for Beneficiary-Led Individual House Construction or Enhancement.
The government will provide up to 1.5 Lakh rupees per family for those who have not applied for any scheme related to housing.
If they have their own house then they can use this money to restructure their house. and they can also use this money to buy new houses (in case they are homeless)
The Ministry of Rural Development, GOI is providing housing facilities to all the citizens who are living in rural areas of India.
The PMAY-G is an upgraded version of the Indira Aawas Yojana (IAY) which was an initiative of the Government of India Running from 1969.
The government have adopted this scheme and restructured its function of the scheme and announce it on 1st April 2016 named PMAY-G.
I was providing 2O sq.mt To develop houses in rural areas, But now PMAY-G is providing 25 sq. mt.
With all the basic facilities such as toilets, kitchen and bathroom.
This scheme is mainly aiming to provide pucca houses to all citizens who have a kutcha house with some financial assistance.
Features of PMAY-G
- Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana for Gramin has increased the minimum area for the house to 25 sq. mt. which was 20 sq. mt in Indira Awaas Yojana.
- The beneficiary will get basic facilities with their house including electricity, toilets, a kitchen and other basic needs.
- The government has started this scheme with aiming to provide 1 crore houses in rural areas of India by 2022.
- But they have extended this still 2024 to achieve their objective. so you have also the last chance to apply for this scheme.
- The government will assist up to 1.2 lakh rupees for this scheme to each home which was 70000 rupees in the past.
- They have also increased this amount for hilly States from 75000 to 1.3 lakh rupees.
- approximately 90% of the beneficiary will be selected from the MANREGA scheme which is unskilled labour.
- Perfect engineering teams will design the map of their houses according to their local climate and cultural aspects will be also adopted during the mapping of their houses in rural areas.
Check PMAY Beneficiary List 2023
If you have applied to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then you can check your name in the beneficiary list of PMAY.
We will briefly explain how to check your name in PMAY-U and PMAY-G In above the article:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for urban areas. click on this link to visit directly on the website
- After that, you will reach a new dashboard where you can see various information regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban.
- You have to click on the link for search a beneficiary.
- After that, you will reach a new page where you have to enter your mobile number.
- The system will generate an automatic one-time password on your mobile phone which have to fill in above the website.
- After that, you can check your name in the beneficiary list.
PMAY- Gramin List Check
If you are living in any rural area in India and applied for Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana, then You can check your beneficiary status by visiting the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin portal.
It was also known as Indira Aawas Yojana.
- Firstly visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Aawas Yojana. pmayg. nic. in
- After that, you will reach the dashboard of PMAYG
- After that, you have to click on the link birthday folders, where you have to find the link for the beneficiary list.
- Now you need to enter your Registration number.
- If you do not know your registration number then You have to click on the advanced search link.
- After the date you have to enter your state, district, block, Sarpanch name, financial year and other details on the website.
- In the end, you have to enter your search button. now you can check your beneficiary status on the website.
State-Wise PMAY List 2023
The government has provided more than 2 crore houses for people who are living in rural areas in India Under Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin.
We are providing you with a complete list of states who have provided houses to their people in session 2022-23.
|#S.No.||State Name||Houses Completed Till 2022-23|
|9||Jammu And Kashmir||103871|
|27||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||1165|
|28||DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||2655|
|29||DAMAN AND DIU||13|
You can also check year wise beneficiary list of Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana by visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin and urban.
|Year||Beneficiary List of PMAY|
PMAY Family Member Details
- If you want to check your family member details, then you have to visit the official website of PMAYG
- After that, you have to click on the link of stakeholders.
- After that, you have to select secc family details.
- Now you will reach the new window, where you have to enter your state name and Unique family ID.
- At the end click on get family member details. now you can see your family member details on the dashboard.
PMAY Subsidy Calculator
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana is providing home loans with interest rates to all citizens who want to purchase their dream house under this scheme.
If you want to check your subsidy or calculate your subsidy, then you can Follow this procedure to get your subsidy details according to your category:
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- When you reach the dashboard, you can see easily a link for subsidy calculation. click on this link.
- After that, you will reach a new dashboard which will look according to the above image.
- You have to enter your family’s annual income. you can also use the scale to increase or decrease your family’s annual income status.
- after that, you have to enter your loan amount
- when you select your family’s annual income, the dashboard will automatically show your category status.
- after that, you have to enter the total months of instalments.
- This scheme is providing housing facilities to only those candidates who have applied once in this scheme and do not have any Pucca Ghar.
- Hence this scheme is providing ownership to the female family member of the beneficiary, so you have to select the yes option.
- In case there is no female family member in the beneficiary’s family, then you can claim ownership from any male member of your family.
- After that, the screen will automatically calculate your subsidy rate and show it on your dashboard.
How to check CLSS Status in PMAY-U
If you have applied for this scheme, then you can check your application status by using your application ID which has been provided to you at the time of your registration.
- Visit the official website of CLSS Awas Portal (CLAP).
- After that, you can see the link for tracking your application.
- Now enter your application ID.
- After that click on the Get status link.
- Now you can check your status on Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana – CLSS.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Helpline number
If you are facing any difficulty in Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana, You can contact their helpline number to resolve your issue and get complete information about your query.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
FAQs on PMAY List
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana is a central government initiative with the help of state governments to provide housing facilities to all the citizens who are living in India. The scheme is focusing on homeless people and kutcha householders. They will directly get benefits to build their pakka house.
>Both are housing schemes which running by the central government.
>Those who are living in urban areas (cities) will get housing facilities under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban.
>People who are living in rural areas (Gramin Area) will get the benefit to create their pakka house under PMAY- Gramin Yojana.
Indira Aawas Yojana was a Central Government initiative to provide housing facilities to citizens who are living in rural areas. it was introduced in 1969, the Narendra Modi Government restructured this plan and presented it with can your name as Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana- Gramin. The scheme is focusing on providing housing facilities and completing the plan of the Indira Awas Yojana.
The government closed the online registration for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on their official website, but on August 2022, the government extended the plan till 2024. So online registration will shortly be available on their official website. but you can visit your nearest bank to get a loan and subsidy Under Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana.