PM Kisan Registration 2023 | Eligibility Criteria and Documents | Complete Process
As you all know that Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the most talked about schemes. If we talk about the beneficial scheme for the farmers, then it can come on top.
Since the media covers this scheme a lot, especially on PM Kisan Kist 2023, so today we know the complete information of this scheme in detail in the detailed article of allhindiyojna.
We have explained at the end the method of applying PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana because it is a short process.
But before PM Kisan Registration 2023 for the scheme, we have already given the important information that you will need.
PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN) This is a scheme to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmer families.
This scheme is 100% funded by the central government. And PM-KISAN was launched on 1st December 2018.
Under PM Kisan, income support (financial assistance) of Rs 6000 is provided per year in three installments. This amount of Rs 2000 is provided thrice in four months.
Rythu Bandhu Yojana and also Kalia Yojana, which was a scheme made for the farmer of the Telangana government, in which fixed income support is provided directly to the eligible farmer DBT.
Taking this scheme as an inspiration, Piyush Goyal announced PM Kisan Yojana in the 2019-Interim Union Budget.
This plan of Telangana received praise from the World Bank, economists, and various organizations. He described this scheme as better than a loan waiver.
Key points of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Honarable Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||24 February 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of Farmers Welfare|
|Registration Last Date||Now Live|
|Budget Of Scheme||Rs 75,000 crore per annum|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Total Beneficiaries||over 13.50 crores Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Benefits||Annual financial assistance of Rs.6000|
|Registration||Online and Offline|
PM Kisan Registration 2023 Benefits
The government is providing Rs 6,000 per year (per family) to 12 crores of Small and Marginal Farmer (SMFs) families having cultivable land up to two hectares (5 acres).
If you register yourself in PM Kisan Yojana, you must get this financial support. You should read below for more information about it to make the best decision.
Not more than one member in the same family is considered eligible. Only the head of the family is considered eligible.
The benefit will be given through Direct Beneficiary Transfer (DBT) in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each for a period of four months to the bank account of the eligible beneficiary farmer.
The benefit of this scheme will be directly in the development of agriculture along with the life of the farmers because 80% of the country is marginal farmers, for them, it helps to buy assets by the amount.
A budget of Rs 75 thousand crores has been fixed for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana every year for 12 crores and more eligible farmers – according to the 2019 Interim Budget.
Why Only SMFs Are Eligible For PM Kisan
Here are some facts, which show why small and marginal farmers were made eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- About 80% of the farmers in India are small and marginal farmers. Marginal farmers are those whose land holding is 2 hectares (7.907 bighas).
- These small farmers provide more than 51% of agricultural production on 46% of the land. These farmers hold 70 percent of the fair value crop’s share.
- The size of the land of a marginal farmer in Bihar is 0.40 hectares and per month this farmer is about 4,000 from this one hectare.
- More than 13.50 crore farmers in India are of marginal farmer type.
- The productivity (capacity of work) of the small farmer is higher than medium and large farmers.
For the purpose of solving all these problems of the farmers, marginal farmers have also been added to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- Literacy is low in most marginal farmers.
- These farmers have less knowledge of technology-intensive farming.
- It helps the farmers to buy the absolute requirement of their farming.
- Along with this, farmers can be saved from being trapped in the clutches of moneylenders.
Farmer Registration Portal @pmkisan.gov.in
The government has created PM-KISAN Portal for farmers to get various information of the scheme such as:
- New Farmer Registration
- Beneficiary List
- Beneficiary Status and
- PM Kisan KYC Update
Bottom Line: Before you jump into the PM Kisan Registration 2023 process, you must know what are the eligibility criteria and necessary documents for the scheme.
PM-Kisan Eligibility Criteria
- Being a citizen of the country is crucial since the central government oversees the operation of this program.
- The government’s Bhulekh database (Maharashtra) has to contain the name of the landowner.
- You must have a Khasra-Khatauni land deed as proof that you are a marginal farmer. It provides details about the size of your land.
- A Jan Dhan bank account is required.
- The applicant must possess the necessary identity documentation, such as an Aadhar card, identity card, or e-Shram card.
- The applicant’s land must be farmed, and this is crucial. You won’t be accepted if your grain property is more than 2 hectares in size.
PM-Kisan Required Documents
- Land Ownership Certificate (Khasar-Khatauni)
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number (Aadhar Linked)
- Address Proof
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Online 2023 @pmkisan.gov.in
You can make PM Kisan New Registration online on the pmkisan.gov.in portal. You should use the computer for better results and ease of access.
Here below is a step-by-step process so that you could avoid mistakes.
- Firstly, go to the official website of PM Kisan Portal.
- On the homepage, scroll down.
- In the Farmer Section, click on New Farmer Registration.
- After this, PM Kian New Farmer Registration Form will open.
- You have to fill out this form by completing the following field.
- Select language
- Urban or Rural Farmer Registration
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Select Your State
- Enter Image Captcha
- After completing the above information, click on Get OTP.
- You will get a 4-6 digit OTP, verify it.
- Now you will enter your dashboard with an application form.
- In this form you have to complete the following steps carefully:
- Provide all your basic information
- Bank Details to receive the amount
- Upload necessary documents for verification
- After completing all this you have to wait for about 15 days to become a beneficiary in the scheme.
- You should regularly check your SMS, Bank Account, and Registration Status till confirmation.
- Once you get an SMS you should check your name in the latest PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023.
Bottom Line: PM Kisan Registration is an important part of the scheme, but you must also need some key points to touch with a scheme for long-run benefits. See below.👇
4 PM-Kisan Key Notes For New Farmers
If you have become PM Kisan New Farmer then these 4 keynotes must and important to know. It is important not to miss out on your beneficiary amount of Rs 2000 in every installment.
#1: PM Kisan Next Instalment
PM KISAN Kist (Payment) This is a payment that farmers call installments in casual language. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, an installment of Rs 2,000 is given every four months.
Financial assistance of a total amount of Rs 6000 is provided by providing it three times throughout the year.
|Phases||Months (Launch during these 4 months)||Beneficiary Amount|
|First Phase||April May June July||Rs 2000|
|Second Phase||August September October November||Rs 2000|
|Third Phase||December January February March||Rs 2000|
|Total||1 Year||Rs 6000|
Since the launch of the scheme, the government has provided a total of 12 installments of Rs 2000 to a crore of beneficiaries.
The last 12th installment was in October 2022 during Diwali, in which the government had provided Rs 2000 for about 8 crores of beneficiaries.
This installment was provided for the Second Phase of FY 2022-23 in the scheme. Now the government will launch the 13th installment of the scheme.
Here below we have provided the information of the PM Kisan Next Instalment and has
#2: Check PM-Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
If you have done PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2023, you must check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023.
In this list, you can see your village-wise name. If your name is included in this list, then you can get benefits in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
#3 Check PM-Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
If you want to know, what is the registration status of your application? When have you received the installment of the scheme under the scheme? Or for what reasons you did not get the installment etc. then you should check your Beneficiary Status.
#4 Complete PM-Kisan KYC 2023
This is the most important rule of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana- PM Kisan KYC. It has been made mandatory by the government.
PM Kisan KYC has to be completed at every stage. With this, the government learns about that farmer’s presence.
This saves the money of the government, as well as helps in preventing that money is not being received by any other person.
Through this process, the government gets information about Active beneficiaries. If you did not complete your PM Kisan KYC then you will not get Rs.2000.
FAQs: pm Kisan registration
The last date for the Kisan Samman Yojana registration is 30th September 2022.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 is funded by the Government of India and the main aim of the scheme is to provide financial aid to the all farmers.