PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise (for example WB West Bengal) is essential for us now. Because it comes on every fourth month of the PM Kisan Calendar.
Remember that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (aka PM KISAN) was launched on 24 February 2019 by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme helps Small and Marginal Farmers in India.
You are aware that PM Kisan Yojana offers financial support of Rs 6,000 annually in three equal installments (phases) of Rs 2000 every four months. PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB Village Wise full details 👇
And the government has also provided the PM Kisan 12th Instalment. You can receive your Rs 2000 during these period months from August to November.
Now the government will provide PM Kisan 13th Instalment between 1 December 2022 to 31st March 2023.
Read Full Details…
PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB 2023 Village Wise
The government has released a total of 11 PM Kisan Beneficiary Lists from 2019 to 2022. And also the government provided the 12th Instalment last Diwali on 17th November 2022.
According to PM Kisan Calendar 2022-23, the government will complete the 2nd phase of PM Kisan 2022-23 by the end of November.
|1st Phase||April-July||Rs 2000||Completed|
|2nd Phase||August-November||Rs 2000||Completed|
|3rd Phase||December 2022- March 2023||Rs 2000||Upcoming|
|Total||A Complete Year||6000||–|
PM Kisan Yojana has completed the 12th Instalment and released the list on the official website. You can see the result on it.👇
PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB 2023 For 13th Installment
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, often known as the PM Kisan Yojana, is a program for our nation’s small and marginal farmers (SMFs).
According to the PM Kisan Scheme, there are around 12 crore small and marginal farmers in the nation. According to the plan, the government is giving these SMFs financial support.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Kisan Yojana 2023
- Though the central government implements the scheme so only citizens of India are eligible. (Basic)
- You must have about 2 Hectares of land. If you have more than it then you are not eligible for the scheme.
- Also, you must cultivate it. This means you are farming crops on the land.
- Your land must have a land record (Khasara-Khatauni).
- Also, your name should be listed on Govt Land Record Data.
PM Kisan The Most Eligible Beneficiaries
The PM Kisan Scheme is providing financial support to 12Cr Small and Marginal Farmers (छोटे एवं सीमांत किसान in Hindi). If you don’t know who are Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) then you must see this image.👇
In the last installment (12th Instalment), the government public PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022-23 stated that 8.03 Crore small and marginal farmers had been paid successfully. They all have received Rs 2000 in their bank accounts through DBT.
You may think about the Remaining beneficiaries, don’t worry they will also be covered. They have missed the amount because of not completing PM Kisan KYC.
The government says “It is mandatory to complete PM Kisan KYC on every installment period” Here we have provided a guide on How You Can Complete KYC.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB Check Village Wise Name
Note: This is a list of beneficiaries under the scheme. This list contains all beneficiaries since 2019. You can check your name in it to confirm that you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan.
If you are 100% sure that you are PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB then you are not searching for the right answer. There are differences between Beneficiary List and Status. OKAY.
Now let’s check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 village-wise [2 steps only]:
We will show you the steps according to West Bengal. This means here will show you how you can check PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB 2023 (West Bengal).
Step1: Visit pmkisan.gov.in and click on Beneficiary List
- firstly, go th the official website of PM Kisan.
- You can directly go to the website by clicking on it: Vist PM Kisan
- Now you will jump to the homepage of the website.
- Here on this page, find Farmers Corner first.
- Click on Beneficiary List.
- Now you will jump to another page.
Final Step: Enter your Village Name
- Now you have to select the following to know the name.
- State [here we have selected the West Bengal- WB]
- Sub-district (Tehsil)
- Once you select your village name click on Get Report.
- You will receive a PM Kisan Beneficiary List.
- In this list, you can see all the number of farmers who belongs to your village and receive benefits under the scheme.
- You can also check your name.
- Also, you can download PDF to check later.
Now let’s understand what is PM Kisan’s Beneficiary Status.
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Village Wise West Bengal 2023 @pmkisan.gov.in
If you want to check PM Kisan’s Rs 2000 Payment Status, you can check it easily with these simple steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage, you can see a map of India. And also the Dashboard button.
- Click on it.
- When you will click on Dashboard, a new page will open.
- Here you have to select the following things:
- State Name: West Bengal
- After this click on Submit.
- You will get four Beneficiary Status:
- Payment Status
- Aadhaar Authentication Status
- Online Registration Status
- Here you have to select Payment Status.
- Now you will get a list of PM Kisan Beneficiaries with names.
- Check your name and Amount Status.
PM Kisan KYC 2023 With Your Aadhaar Card Number
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status List 2023 By Mobile Number @pmkisan.gov.in
See, if you have already registered under the PM Kisan Yojana and have been receiving the amount of the scheme then it confirms you are a beneficiary.
But you can check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online on the official website. Beneficiary Status provides the following information:
- When did you register under the pm kisan scheme?
- How often you have received the pm kisan beneficiary amount of Rs 2000? (Or you can say, PM Kisan Instalment)
- How often is your Instalment paid or pending?
- Also, the reason why you have not received the installment yet?
As you can see “It is very important to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status” You are lucky, here we have already created a separate guide on it.
You can check your PM Kisan Payment Status by your name, village name, and also with your Mobile number, and Registration Number easily.
Check it now…
FAQ For PM Kisan Beneficiary List
PM Kisan Yojana is a flagship scheme of the central government especially for Small and Marginal Farmers of the country.
About 12 crore Small and Marginal farmers are the PM Kisan beneficiaries. These farmers have 2 hectares of farmland.
Government releases a 3 PM Kisan Beneficiary List every year in every fourth month. Now the government has released 1st list of this PM Kisan Calendar 2023 or the 13th installment.
The government has not announced officially the date. But you can get the 13th installment during these four months from December-March. Sometimes government does not announce the date so you must have to check your Beneficiary Status according to PM Kisan Calendar.
In the conclusion, we have provided all the necessary information for PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023 village wise from who are beneficiaries, how you can check your name to how to check your payment status.
Before you leave the website note it:
- Government announces the PM Kisan Instalment Release Date late.
- Do check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status on every calendar of it.
- Also, complete PM Kisan KYC every installment month.
If you like our information, please share it with your friends, and social groups and comment on your frequent questions.
2 thoughts on “PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB 2023 Village Wise [13th Installment]”
Good information about PM Kisan Beneficiary list
Pm kishan sman Nidhi yojna