The government of Jharkhand has launched an official e-District Jharsewa Portal & Tracking for providing various e-services to citizens of Jharkhand State. People who are living in Jharkhand state can avail multiple services in one place.
The Jharsewa is providing certificates regarding caste, domicile, income and many more.
So if you want to get the benefit of Jharsewa Tracking and want to know the complete information about Jharsewa, then you are suggested to read the full article till the end.
The article contains two parts of knowledge- (1) Information: What are Jharsewa, its objective and its benefits of it and (2) Guide: How to register, apply for a certificate, track status and download it.
Let’s jump to the first part:
What is Service Plus Jharsewa Portal 2022?
JharSewa is an online portal which was formed under Jharkhand Government. Jharkhand state launched the portal to follow the central government step of the e-District.
e-District is a programme that has the objective to provide citizens with online service through G2C software.
And the same JharSewa is a software, or you can say, a website that offers access to applying for and downloading citizen services like certificates through Service Plus (more on that later). JharSeva has been updated to its latest version, JharSeva-12.
There are many services which are for citizens of Jharkhand. People in Jharkhand can avail the benefits of this e-service portal.
People can apply for the following certificates from the official website of Jharsewa Porta in Jharkhand.
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Income certificates
- Land Records Certificates
Pension services are also available on the Jharsewa. Service Plus Jharkhand is the official website to generate caste certificates, death certificates, birth certificates, income certificates etc.
We have described the procedure of login into the Jharsewa portal and also discuss how to check the application status on the Jharsewa. So you are requested to read the full document to know about this portal.
Objective: What Problem Does JharSewa Portal Solve?
The purpose of the Jharkhand government is to release or announce the e-District Jharsewa to provide multiple services to the citizens of the state on only one portal.
The Government of Jharkhand wants eligible citizens of the state to apply from one portal for various services.
We are all aware that we had to physically go to different departments to generate various certificates and services, such as if we wanted to generate a birth and cast certificate, we had to go to individual departments, one for the birth certificate and another for the caste certificate.
I have discussed only two certificates, but to avail of getting government services, we have to generate various certificates, such as domicile certificates, income certificates, death certificates, and other certificates.
So the government of Jharkhand wants to save the time of citizens which was being wasted in different departments. Officially, the central government forced all states to set up eDistrict.
However, since the portal’s launch, Jharkhand citizens no longer need to physically visit any department to generate their certificates and other government services.
Instead, they can log in on the portal from their mobile phones and computers, and, without wasting time, they can generate their certificates and apply for various certificates from anywhere.
The Benefits of the Jharsewa
Citizens of Jharkhand will be free from corruption in government departments because they will not need to go to any department to apply for government services.
This citizen portal will save the valuable time of citizens of Jharkhand that can be used to do constructive work.
It will compile all the certificates and all the services of a citizen into one platform.
Citizens can avail of this service from anywhere and anytime. There is no official time to apply for government services; they are free to apply 24 x7.
An Overview Of JharSewa/JharSeva 2022-23
|Portal Name||eDistrict JharSewa|
|Objective||Provide online services to all citizens of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary||citizens of all Jharkhand districts|
How to Use the eDistrict JharSewa Portal
Now we will move on to the other part of the article, How to Use Jharsewa.
Before moving forward with (1) registration and log-in on the portal, (2) applying for a certificate, and (3) JharSeva Tracking, let us glance at the Service List first.
Services are available on the Jharsewa
The Government of Jharkhand is providing a lot of services including caste certificates, state domicile, other pension-related services and etc.
We have listed all the services under Jharsewa, which will help you to understand the scope of Jharsewa.
Many services are divided into three major headings, and many services are available in all three subcategories.
The following services are available Jharsewa:
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Local Resident
- EWS Certificate
- Marriage Reg.
Social Security and Pension Scheme
- Electoral Service
- Consumer Court
- Revenue Court
- Land Record
- Commercial tax dept.
- Agricultural, Animal Husbandry
Note: The above services are provided by Service Plus. It provides all services to citizens at an affordable price.
Documents for registration in the Jharsewa
Different services have different particular documents. But behave mistake some common documents that are used in maximum services to apply online.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the Jharkhand State of India
- Applicant should have an Aadhar card
- A voter ID card is also mandatory
- A working mobile phone number is necessary to register online
- Passport size photo.
How to register for Jharsewa Portal 2022
We have listed the following steps to help you register yourself in the Jharsewa portal for further benefits.
- Firtsly, you have to visit the official website of Jharsewa via typing jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in on your browser.
- A new web page will open for you where you can easily find on the right top of the website the link for registration.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” button.
- Now a registration tab will pop up.
- Here you have to fill in the following field:
- Full Name (as per Aadhaar)
- Enter your Email
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Now you will get an OTP on both email and mobile.
- Verify both OTP.
- Create your desired password as per recommended.
- Now enter the Captcha code and tap on Submit.
- You are registered on it.
Procedure to login to Jharsewa Portal
After the successful registration, you can log in to your account in the Jharsewa portal. Follow these simple steps to log in Jharsewa portal:
- Firstly visit the official website of Portal. This jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in link is to reach the website directly.
- After that, you will find a link to log in on the portal at above or in the menu.
- The new window is where you have to enter your username (email id) and password.
- After that, type the captcha code and click on the login button.
- Now you successfully log into the official website of the Jharsewa portal
After successful login, you can apply for various services. Just click on the service list, and you will get an online application form regarding the service.
Fill out the form and upload the asked necessary documents. Pay the charge fee. Once you apply for a service you can check or track your application using JharSewa Tracking as steps provided below.
[You will get an Application Number or Transaction Number. Note it for status.]
JharSewa Tracking: How To Check Application Status
After successful login, you can apply for different services. After submitting your application, you can track the application status on the official website of the Jharsewa portal. Follow these steps to track your application status:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Jharsewa portal @ jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
- After that, a new window will appear on your device screen where you can easily find in the middle of the page the link for “Know the status of your application”.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have 2 options to track your application status the first is by entering your application reference number and the second is by entering OTP.
- If you choose the first one and your application reference number and if you have selected the OTP option, then an OTP will be provided on your registered mobile number.
- Now the status of your application will be shown on your screen.
JharSewa Related FAQs
First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jharsewa. After successfully logging in, you can apply for an income certificate in Jharkhand. If you don’t know how to log in, then read the article.
You have to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Jharsewa portal. After successfully logging in, you will be shown a certificate option to download the certificate.
No. Both are the same. Jharsewa is front side while Service Plus is back. Jharsewa provides access to Information, Registration and log-in while service plus offers application forms, charges and transactions with a personalised dashboard.