We are living in the Digitalized World, where every product, service and facilities provided through digitalised format. India is also walking on this path right now. To follow this path, India started the Digital Indian Portal. It is a flagship program of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. and digital India registration 2022 & Digital India Portal is an official website launched by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology(MeitY) Government of India. This portal aims to provide an opportunity for retailers, to utilise a variety of web-based services through the digital India portal to provide their customers with a low investment cost.
Through this portal, the Indian Government motive to cover all the services on a single portal. In today’s article, we will briefly share the details regarding the Digital India Portal 2022, the Registration Process, Apply Card and Certificate.
Digital India Portal 2022
As we all know, Digital India is a great initiative of the Government of India. Digital India is an allied services provider portal that offers e-governance services, highly successful electronic payment solutions and services for telecommunications operators, and utility operators within the region. This project is Coordinate by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DietY) and supported by the Central and state governments.
This portal is owned by experts who have been in the e-gov service industry since 2017. The company establishes business relationships with operators, consumers, merchants and vendors networks, financial institutions and infrastructure providers. It plays an essential role in digitalizing India. This portal provides a lot of services to the citizens, like, Pan cards, Mobile & DTH recharge, Electrical Bills, ITR, GST, etc. So, to avail of the benefits, you must be registered on the Digital India Portal 2022. To know about Registration Process, Apply Card and certificate, read this article till the end.
Objective Of the Digital India 2022
- The Portal is reachable for all categories and classes of society especially, the Middle and lower-income classes.
- The government want to provide reachable e- governing services to all Indian Citizen.
- Bringing convenience to the doorsteps of consumers, enabling them to access a wide variety of services through a vibrant delivery system.
- Through the Digital Indian portal, the government’s objective is to create innovative products and solutions for a vast audience. This Portal is contributing positively to the growth of our nation.
Mission Of the Digital India Portal
- Providing world-class service and building connections between low- and middle-income populations.
- Bring convenience to the consumer’s door, allowing them to utilise a dynamic delivery mechanism to access a variety of services.
- Their aim to create innovative products and solutions for a vast audience and contribute positively to the development of our nation’s “Sab Everything Digital”
Vision Of the Digital India Portal
The vision of this digital program is to empower youth with entrepreneurial opportunities while contributing to the development of the country.Their wish is to create innovative products and solutions catering to a vast audience and contributing positively to the growth of our nation. They also want to be the most preferred state-of-the-art solution provider in the field of travel and IT-related services globally.
Registration Process For Digital Indian portal 2022
To avail of the benefits of the Digital India Portal 2022. We are providing you with a complete step-by-step procedure:-
- First, Visit the official website of the Digital Indian Portal. Go through this link, https://digitalindiaportal.co.in/index.php.
- Now, a homepage of the Portal will appear on the screen. Click on the Franchise registration button to proceed further. As shown in the image:-
- You can also click on the link https://digitalindiaportal.co.in/apply-online-submit.php to direct proceed.
- After that, a new page of Contact Franchise Forms will appear on your screen. The form contains the required details fields. As shown in the below image:-
- You must fill out all the details, which are asked in the form. A list of details,
mentioned in the form is given below-
- Name of the applicant
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Address Details
- Retailer shop name
- Pan Card Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- After filling in all the details, Click on the submit button that appears at the bottom of the Franchise Form.
- You will receive an Email on the registered e-mail ID containing with User ID and Password within 24 To 48 hours.
- After that, you can log in on Digital India Portal through your user ID and Password.
Digital India Portal: Login Process:-
Here we will share all the procedural details related to Login into Digital India Portal. Follow the given steps to log in:-
- Visit the official website of the Digital Indian Login Portal. Link- https://digitalindiaportal.co.in/index.php.
- A homepage will appear on the screen, click on the Login Button. As shown in the below image:-
- After that, a Login page will appear on your screen. The image is given below:-
- After that, enter the Vendor/User ID and Password.
- Now, Fill in the captcha code as shown in the Image
- After that, Click on the Sign in button.
- If you forget your password, there is also an option for Forgot Password.
- Now, you can eligible to avail the benefits of the Digital India Portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Franchise Registration On Digital India Portal
Here, we have just mentioned, Eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of Digital India. All the Eligibility criteria required, are given below:-
- Applicant should have own laptop or computer.
- You should have a printer with a scanner.
- You should have an appropriate internet connection.
- You should have a shop.
If you have all of the above things, then you are eligible to register otherwise, it is useless for you.
List Of Services Under the Digital India Portal
Many people look for the services of the Digital India. Here, we will provide you to a complete list of services. Details are given below:-
|S. No.||Services Offered||Fees|
|2||Mobile & DTH Recharge||As per Applicable|
|3||Electricity Bill||As per Applicable|
|6||Digital Signature||Coming Soon|
Benefits Of The Digital India Portal 2022
- This is beneficial for empowering the youth with entrepreneurial opportunities, which is helpful for the country’s growth.
- Through this program, this initiative will become India’s first and largest “Fast Moving Consumer Services” company
- This portal has digitized various government services and made it easy to reach everyone’s doorstep.
FAQs of Digital Indian Portal
The services related to the bills, recharge, Insurance, Government Ids, etc., are available in this portal.
The apps like Bharat Interface for money (BHIM), Unified Payments Interface (UPI), Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), etc are used for payment services, and you can download these app through play store.
The transactions of money which has to be done online, from one account or another bank account.
By launching this portal government make all the records online, and all records are legally generated which minimizes the rate of corruption.
Firstly, it is very easy to use, and you can do payments from anywhere, there is no need to go to the bank, and the transaction has been recorded, so there is less threat to spam.
There is a link available for Payment history, you can click on that option, and then you can view all your past transactions.
The Government-sponsored this portal to empower the people, diminish the rate of corruption and decrease the rate of unemployment.
For that visit Digital India Portal> tap to registration> fill the form> upload the documents> submit.
Go through the Digital India Portal> Select Login Option> Enter details> tap to Sign In.