The chief minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik has launched a list of successful schemes for citizens of the state for example Kalia Yojana, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, Balaram Yojana, and now Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
Under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, the state governments provide financial support to rural citizens so that they can make their own Pucca House.
Here we will know the brief details about Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria Installment Details, Eligibility Card Check My House, etc.
Also, we will walk you through the process of How You Can Check Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Minning) New List 2023.
Please read the complete information till the very end so that you can avoid mistakes and misinformation.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (Mining)
The Odisha government started the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana in 2014 with two different components:
- Biju Pucca House Scheme- Normal
- Biju Pucca House Scheme-Special
Learn more about this scheme here:
But on 3rd May 2018, the government launched a new circular regarding it and started Pakka Ghar Yojana (Mining). You can see the government pledge below:
The Odisha government has pledged to build “Pucca Houses” for all eligible Kutcha households in each of the nine mineral-bearing areas of Angul, Dhenkanal, Jajpur, Jharsuguda, Keonjhar, Koraput, Mayurbhanj, Sundargarh, and Rayagada.
Under the “Pucca Ghar Yojana (Mining)” Scheme, the government is assisting with the construction of Pucca houses for qualified families in certain locations.
The objective of the scheme (Pucca and Kutcha)
A fundamental human necessity is housing. It is a prerequisite for both human survival and a respectable life.
The main objectives of the scheme are to provide financial support of 1.2 Lakh and 1.3 Lakh according to criteria to those families/householders that have been affected by the mining activities of districts.
Here is the definition of the Pucca and Katcha House under the scheme:
Katcha House: “Kutcha" house is one in which walls and/or roof is made of materials such as un-burnt bricks, bamboo, mud, grass, reeds, thatch, loosely packed stones etc. Pucca House: A Pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear & tear due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions.
Applicable Blocks Under PGY-M
The scheme applies to 36 Blocks of Nine Districts. Here below is the name list of them:
Benefit and Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
The scheme provides financial support for making a Pucca House for Rural householders. And the eligibility criteria depend upon different aspects.
In the below section you can get the information:
Benefits of the scheme:
For the construction of a new pucca house under the Pucca Ghar Yojana (Mining), the unit cost is Rs. 1,20,000 for non-IAP districts and Rs. 1,30,000 for IAP districts. The State Government may occasionally change this.
The Pucca Ghar Yojana beneficiary will receive a wage component for 90 and 95 person days in non-IAP and IAP Districts, respectively, under MGNREGS, which the government may periodically adjust.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme:
The term “household” refers to a person’s living arrangements, including his or her spouse, parents, minor sons or daughters, minor brothers or sisters, and other family members who are dependent on the person for support.
The following categories will each be considered a separate Household: I
- A significant son, regardless of marital status.
- A sister or daughter who is older than 30 and is not married.
- Individuals who are physically and mentally challenged, regardless of their age or gender
- A child who is an orphan has lost both parents.
- A divorced or widowed woman.
Beneficiary assigned a house under any Scheme who had their home destroyed, completely damaged, or completely collapsed as a result of a landslide, elephant threat, earthquake, flood, or cyclone will also receive a house under the Scheme.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Installment List
The scheme does not completely ready the house for the beneficiary. Instead, the government provides financial support to the householder.
And it is the responsibility of the beneficiaries that they use the money to make a Pucca House.
Though the beneficiary does not cheat the government, therefore the government has implemented some guidelines and phases of installments:
- The 1st installment of housing assistance will be released along with Work Order.
- Geo-tagged photograph of the beneficiary in front of the Kutcha house as well as on the proposed site of construction should be captured before issuing Work Order.
- The 2nd, 3rd & 4th installments will be credited to the beneficiaries’ accounts by the BDO within a week of receipt of the report of the eye estimation, spot verification and geo-tagged photographic evidence of the stage of construction by the official tagged with the beneficiary concerned or identified youth of GP or the beneficiary himself.
- The photograph of each stage of construction along with the beneficiary should be captured through AwaasApp developed by Gol or Ama Ghar App developed by State Government.
- Funds will be credited to the beneficiary account through Direct Account Transfer using Public Financial Management System (PFMS) or e-FMS mode.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Completed House District-Wise
Here is a list of several houses that have been completed under the scheme:
|District Name||No. Of House Completed|
Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023 PDF (Case Record)
If you are the chosen householder by the government then you must get the benefit under the scheme.
The official person must register you under the scheme, fill out your form and provide a registration number.
This registration number helps you to download your Beneficiary List (Case Record).
The case record contains the data regarding your house construction and the status of installments.
Here is a simple step on how you can check your Case Record online at @rhodisha.gov.in portal with your phone:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Rural House Odisha @rhodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can see an option for Case Record (ମୋ କେସ୍ ରେକର୍ଡ).
- Click on it.
- Now, you will jump to another page.
- Here you have to enter your registration number and then click on Submit.
- Finally, you will get a Case Record PDF.
- You can download it.
How To Check Eligibility Card Holder Status
The central government started PM Gramin Awas Yojana which provides the same benefits. Thus the state government has started providing Eligibility/Entitlement Cards so that they can reduce duplication in beneficiaries:
Who has Biju Pucca Eligibility Card Holder this the householder selected by the government and he/she will get benefits under the state scheme, not in PMAY-G?
Here are steps to check your eligibility card status:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Rural Housing Odisha.
- On the homepage, you can see an option of ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା କାର୍ଡଧାରୀ (Entitlement Card).
- Click on it.
- You will jump to a different page.
- Here you can check your eligibility by providing the detail of your district, block, panchayat, and name.
- For now, you have to wait. The government is working on it: Eligible Beneficiary’s details will come soon…
Check you Bijiu Pakka Ghar Yojana House
If you have got the benefit under the scheme then you can check your name online on the official portal:
Here are the steps:
- Firstly go to the official website of the Rural Housing
- On the homepage click on ମୋ ଘର (My House).
- When you will click on it you will jump to Beneficiary List Page:
- On this page you have to provide the following information:
- Once you complete it, you will get the beneficiary list below.
- You can see the beneficiary’s name, Address, and house completion year.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is the flagship scheme of the government of Odisha that provides financial support to rural households so that they can transform Katcha into Pucca House.
>Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana(Normal)
>Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana(Special)
>Pucca Ghar Yojana(Mining) (PGY-M)
>Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)
>IAP full form is Integrated Action Plan. The IAP districts are such districts of the state where Select Tribal and Backward Castes of community habitat.
>IAP work for the development of such districts.
1 thought on “Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023: Search District Wise List”
Mor ghara banei debu Nabin budha