Are you searching for Awas Yojana List in Odisha? If yes, then you are at the right place. Because here we have discussed How You Can Check Your Name In Awas List for 2022-23 or other years.
Also, you can know the brief details about the Housing Scheme Of Odisha on this page. Please read the full blog and follow the steps to check your name in the list.
PM Gramin Awas Yojana List Odisha 2023
The central and state governments have equally developed the Housing Scheme in Odisha so that needy people can either get affordable housing or financial support to construct their houses.
This Awas Yojana provides benefits to rural and urban people of the state. These schemes are the following:
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY-G Odisha)
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Pucca Ghar Yojana (Mining)
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has completed a total of 17,08,678 houses in a rural area of the state.
While under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana the state government has provided a total of 30,03,484 houses in the state.
Here in the below section, we will walk you through the process of how you can check the PM Awas Yojana List Odisha and Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List.
You can check the PMAYG Odisha List online on RH Reporting Portal while BPGY List is on the official website @rhodisha.gov.in.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (Summary)
The government provides Rs 1,20,000 for house construction in the Rural Areas of Odisha in 3 phases.
In each phase, the government DBT the amount of 40,000 to the beneficiary account. You can payment status at RH Reporting Odisha Portal online.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-GRamin|
|Scheme Started||The year 2016|
|Objectives||House For all|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt. Scheme|
|PMAYG Technical Helpline Number||1800-11-6446|
PM Awas Yojana Gramin List In Odisha 2023
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was launched in 2016 across the nation to provide financial help for house construction in rural areas.
The government has also completed houses in Odisha under PMAYG. The central government has progressively provided the benefit under the scheme since its launch.
You can see the list of houses completed year-wise below in the table and the chart provided in the image.
If you want to learn more about PM Awas Yojana then you can visit the below page:
RH Reporting Odisha For PM Awas Yojana List
Rural Housing Report or RH Reporting is a government entity that provides the data and beneficiary information of the various housing schemes of India.
On this platform, you can check the complete list of beneficiaries of Odisha and other states for schemes such as:
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Mining
- Flood-Affected Family Relief
According to RH Odisha Reporting 2021-22, the government has completed a total of 18,846 houses in the state under PMAYG.
How To Check PM Awas Yojana Odisha 2023 @rhrepoting.gov.in
The facility to check Odisha Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List is available on the official web portal of the Ministry of Rural Development.
Follow the steps mentioned below to check the name in the list:
Step1: Open the official web portal of the MoRD
- Firstly, open a new tab in your browser.
- Type rhreporting.nic.in.
- You can visit it directly by clicking here rhreporting.nic.in.
Step2: Click on Beneficiary Details
- On the homepage, you can see different sections and options.
- In H Section, click on Beneficiary details for verification
Step3: Select State, District, Block, and Gram Panchayat
- Now you have to select the following option:
- State (Odisha)
- Gram Panchayat
- Scheme Name (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin)
- Now you have to solve the problem as a verification
- Finally, click on Submit.
- You will get the list.
Step4: Check PMAY Odisha List
- Now you will get the beneficiary list.
- Here you have to check the following things;
- Name of Beneficiary
- Registration Number
- NREGA Card Number
Step5: Check PM Awas Odisha Status
- Finally, you have to verify whether you have sanctioned a house or not.
- In the House Status, check House Sanctioned.
- Also, check the Sanctioned Amount.
- If you have a beneficiary then you may sanction Rs 120000.
In this way, you can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Odisha online while sitting at home.
If your name is not found in this list, then there is another way as well. Through this, you will be able to check the housing list by your name.
So let’s know about it too.
How to Check PM Awas Yojana Odisha Beneficiary List 2023 @pmayg.nic.in
On PMAYG NIC Portal you can check your beneficiary list and status using four different ways such as:
- Search by registration number
- Search by name
- Search by Aadhaar
Follow the following steps to check your list:
- Firstly, go to the official website pmayg.nic.in
- On the homepage, you have to click on IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary
- Now you will get a new page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Registration Number
- After entering the registration number click on Submit.
- You will get the Beneficiary Details.
- Under Inspection Details, you can check your house status.
FAQs PM Awas Yojana List Odisha
>PMAY Gramin List Odisha 2023 can be checked online.
>Its facility is available on the official web portal of the Ministry of Rural Development.
>You will be able to check the complete housing list by visiting pmayg.nic.in or rhreporting.nic.in the web portal.
>The benefit of the housing scheme is provided on the basis of SECC-2011.
>All the people named in this list are getting its benefits in turn.
>If your name is on the SECC list and you have not received the benefit yet, then you will have to wait.
>If you have any problem related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then contact the Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch/Mukhiya of the Gram Panchayat.
>Because the Rural Housing Scheme is implemented by the Gram Panchayat Agency only. Or you can also contact the officer in charge of the concerned department.
>On the official web portal of the Ministry of Rural Development, along with the housing list, you can find the report of the grant amount.
>For this, select the High-level physical progress report option on the official web portal. >Then you can check the report by selecting your state, district, block, and gram panchayat.
>Here you will also get information about when and how much the installment has been released for the construction of the house.